Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Just finished watching The Siege Of Firebase Gloria (1989)

Great Vietnam war movie that has that R. Lee Ermey guy (the drill sergeant from Platoon) in it.

Wasn't he the drill seargent in Full Metal Jacket?

Oops, yeah, you're right it was Full Metal Jacket. My bad.

Hancock

I went to check this out yesterday. I was actually pleasantly surprised by it. The theme of a drunken superhero could have been heavy, but they didn't get bogged down in it. It had it's funny, touching and holy shit moments. Well worth the price for admission.

was gonna see Wanted at the cinema, i probably could have gotten in but my date was 15 and there was no way theyd let her in...so we saw Hancock instead.....it was that or Journey To The Centre of the Earth 3D

i think we made the right choice, funny film that still has a backbone of a story keeping it all together.

Hancock

I went to check this out yesterday. I was actually pleasantly surprised by it. The theme of a drunken superhero could have been heavy, but they didn't get bogged down in it. It had it's funny, touching and holy shit moments. Well worth the price for admission.

Yeah, backed. I saw that on the weekend too and I enjoyed it. Plus, Charlize Theron is gorgeous.

Second of a double feature at the drive-in:

'21' - good entertaining card (Blackjack) flick. I liked this one too. Great double feature.

"Misery"

-- my fave Stephen King adaptation. I loved the novel and will never forget the first time I saw this film -- when Kathy Bates first appeared on screen as Annie Wilkes, I was like "Holy sh*t, she looks EXACTLY like I imagined her when I was reading the book!!"

"Misery"

-- my fave Stephen King adaptation. I loved the novel and will never forget the first time I saw this film and Kathy Bates first appeared on screen as Annie Wilkes -- I was like "Holy sh*t, she looks EXACTLY like I imagined her when I was reading the book!!"

Another apt film title for me...........

INVISIBLE TARGET--cool Hong Kong action flick. If you can get by the dubbing (which I'm used to it since I watch lots of foreign movies), there's lots of well-choreographed martial arts, explosions, breaking glass, and guns. Good stuff.

"Misery"

-- my fave Stephen King adaptation. I loved the novel and will never forget the first time I saw this film -- when Kathy Bates first appeared on screen as Annie Wilkes, I was like "Holy sh*t, she looks EXACTLY like I imagined her when I was reading the book!!"

This is an excellent movie.

Ted Bundy

probably one of the most disturbing serial killers of the last 100 years.....150 confirmed kills and possibly more (up to 350 or something!)

saying that, he's got nothing on Jeffrey Dahmer (how comes they havent made a film about him yet? they got Bundy, Ramirez, Jack The Ripper, Zodiac Killer, Son Of Sam....i think they evenmade a film about Dr. Christie at 10 Rillington Place..)

same goes for Dennis Nillson and John Wayne Gacy...they had interesting stories aswell.