Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

220px-Horrible_Bosses.jpg

Better than expected, a nice black comedy stuff, and Jennifer Aniston is smokin' hot in here

Ahh yes, that one was quite funny. Watched the sequel the other week but fell asleep during that one :violin:

it's Hongkong movie called Infernal Affairs and that one is the second installment.

If you watched 'The Departed' back in 06, that's a western remake of the first one. It's a fantastic crime/drama/mafia movie if you like things like Godfathers etc.

I actually learned that Departed was a remake a few months ago, from some IMDB list. Didn't know before that it was a remake of Asian movie

• My Little Pony

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (2017)

It was decent. Had the laughs, but the story was lacking. Beautiful visuals, though.

I LOVED it.

Cannot wait for part 3.

I just watched it again. I like it less. Stoopid, stoopid, stoopid humour, and too much bickering bring the movie down.

"Becoming Bond" (2017)

[/YouTube]

This comedic documentary (streaming exclusively on Hulu) tells the odd story of George Lazenby - an Australian used-car salesman and male model with no acting experience, who still somehow managed to bulls**t his way into taking Sean Connery's place as James Bond. After making his debut in 1969's "On Her Majesty's Secret Service," however, he turned down a long-term contract to make more 007 films and disappeared.

The guy who plays Lazenby in the "re-enacted" scenes of George's life doesn't look much like him, but those bits are quite funny, as are the interviews with the now elderly George himself, because you find yourself wondering how many of his "memories" are true and how much is creative embellishment. Either way, he's an interesting fella and if he hadn't bailed on the 007 role, fiilm history might have been very different!

220px-Horrible_Bosses.jpg

Better than expected, a nice black comedy stuff, and Jennifer Aniston is smokin' hot in here

Ahh yes, that one was quite funny. Watched the sequel the other week but fell asleep during that one :violin:

The first one is great and always worth a watch, so many funny moments and quotes in this one!

- So you took the penis foods as an invitation to fuck her?

- No, I took her invitation to fuck her as an invitation to fuck her

:D

• My Little Pony

Split

Way better than anticipated.James McAvoy does a bang up job!

https://youtu.be/84TouqfIsiI

Dude deserves a nomination.

Split

But a more mainstream actor could put up a mediocre performance in a movie about a controversial issue.

Sad that so many great performances are overlooked.

Haven't seen Split yet. Look forward to it now.

On a side note, our main movie chain put up a post for anyone who wants a double pass to John Wick 2 to email through their name and address.

I did, and they arrived in the mail.

Cool, because I had decided to wait for the DVD, because I am still pissed that it took so long to get to Australia.

Split

But a more mainstream actor could put up a mediocre performance in a movie about a controversial issue.

On a side note, our main movie chain put up a post for anyone who wants a double pass to John Wick 2 to email through their name and address.

Cool, because I had decided to wait for the DVD, because I am still pissed that it took so long to get to Australia.

I read a blurb online that Leonardo DiCaprio was in line for this part. Not sure I can see him doing it?

• My Little Pony

Split

I read a blurb online that Leonardo DiCaprio was in line for this part. Not sure I can see him doing it?

I think he could have. Maybe not as well, though.

• My Little Pony

Split

Haha. I think you would have regretted passing up the opportunity to witness the carnage on the silver screen.

The Salton Sea.

I love this movie.

If you haven't seen it, do so.
I was gonna post a trailer but watched it first and it pretty much give away all the cool twists and turns.

220px-Salton_sea_poster.jpg

"London Has Fallen" (2016)

Gerard Butler returns as Secret Service bad-ass Mike Banning in this sequel to "Olympus Has Fallen," and this time out he has to protect the President from terrorists while on a state visit to the U.K. Big, loud, dumb, ultra violent shoot'em up fun.

^^^ Great movie.

Just returned from seeing John Wick 2

Loved it. Not quite as much as the first, but that is only because I knew what I was getting this time.

But a killer sequel.

Can't wait for Chapter 3, and perhaps a prequel in the mix would be good as well.

• My Little Pony

SPL II: A Time for Consequences (2015)

Crazy good martial arts action film starring Tony Jaa and Wu Jing. I vaguely recall the first film with Donnie Yen, but this has is only a sequel in name. Completely different story lines.

X men apocalypse

Meh. Ok ish...but the worst of the x men films imo

But...Olivia Munn as Psylocke? Schwing!

"The Replacement Killers" (1998)

East meets West in this ultra-violent shoot'em up starring Hong Kong action star Chow-Yun Fat (making his American movie debut) as an assassin who refuses to complete an assignment from an L.A. crime lord, thus making himself (and a cutie-pie document forger played by Mira Sorvino) the target of some very bad people. Lotsa bullets, bodies, and shell casings fly.

"The Wrecking Crew" (2008)

Fascinating documentary about a tightly knit group of L.A. studio musicians who performed on pretty much every hit record of the 1960s (including classics by Phil Spector, the Beach Boys, Sonny & Cher, the Mamas & The Papas, the Monkees, and countless others), but never got any of the credit. Some great stories are told, and it's nice to see these once-mysterious figures finally getting their minute in the spotlight.

"Florence Foster Jenkins" (2016)

Comedic period piece set in 1940s New York, about a high-society matron and music lover (Meryl Streep) who was determined to fulfill her lifelong dream of singing opera at Carnegie Hall... in spite of a near total lack of vocal talent. Great performances all around, especially by Streep, who really can sing, but who manages to sound like a tone-deaf Miss Piggy here. An entertaining profile of a unique real-life character.