Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

"The Producers" (1968)

Mel Brooks' screwball classic about a down on his luck Broadway producer (Zero Mostel) and an accountant (Gene Wilder) who hatch the perfect get rich quick scheme - mount a new, terrible play that is guaranteed to flop on opening night, and take off to Rio with the investors' money. Unfortunately the plan hits a snag when the show becomes an unexpected hit.

Features great performances by Wilder, Mostel, Dick Shawn and Kenneth Mars, plus one of the greatest musical numbers ever filmed - "Springtime For Hitler."

If this flick doesn't make you laugh you are humor impaired. :D

"The Producers" (1968)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCNjOBzg8tc

Mel Brooks' screwball classic about a down on his luck Broadway producer (Zero Mostel) and an accountant (Gene Wilder) who hatch the perfect get rich quick scheme - mount a new, terrible play that is guaranteed to flop on opening night, and take off to Rio with the investors' money. Unfortunately the plan hits a snag when the show becomes an unexpected hit.

Features great performances by Wilder, Mostel, Dick Shawn and Kenneth Mars, plus one of the greatest musical numbers ever filmed - "Springtime For Hitler."

If this flick doesn't make you laugh you are humor impaired. :D

Love all the Mel Brooks movies

Unstoppable

I've seen runaway train films before, so didn't expect this to be anything more than some nice special effects and action sequences, but it hugely exceeded expectations. Really gripping, excellent action film.

51WHICZRz0L._SY300_.jpg

How was this, cause I really like Friends With Benifits

51WHICZRz0L._SY300_.jpg

How was this, cause I really like Friends With Benifits

Decent movie, quite similar to friends with benefits, predictable plot of course, sex friends to lovers kinda stuff.

Good for midnight watching till you asleep :D

I went to see G.I. Joe: Retaliation yesterday and it was a good, but not great, action movie. The cliff-side ninja fight was awesome though!

Special effects look awesome ... does the plot suck (as expected)?

I went to see G.I. Joe: Retaliation yesterday and it was a good, but not great, action movie. The cliff-side ninja fight was awesome though!

Special effects look awesome ... does the plot suck (as expected)?

Well, there's not much OF a plot. Madman wants to take over the world. There's a little more to it of course, but not much. There's a bit of an unnecessary sub-plot involving Storm Shadow.

One strange thing I noticed...(highlight to see)

**SPOILERS**

They blow the fuck outta London, but no one seems to care. Like, at all!

**END SPOILERS**

Just watched "Wreck It Ralph" with my kids for what's gotta be the third (or maybe fourth) time now. Still a riot. I think this movie has finally replaced "Cars" as my kids' Numero Uno Favorite Movie.

...which is fine with me cuz I'm terminally sick of both "Cars" flicks. :D

Just watched "Wreck It Ralph" with my kids for what's gotta be the third (or maybe fourth) time now. Still a riot. I think this movie has finally replaced "Cars" as my kids' Numero Uno Favorite Movie.

Have not gotten to this yet with the kids.

Have not gotten to this yet with the kids.

but both cars flicks are awesome. I know, my girl has worn them out too.

They are, but I am sooooooo sick of 'em after hundreds of viewings!! I can quote the dialogue along with the characters...I swear If I ever meet Owen "Lightning McQueen" Wilson I'm gonna punch him in the mouth. "Ka-Chow THIS!" :rofl2:

They are, but I am sooooooo sick of 'em after hundreds of viewings!! I can quote the dialogue along with the characters...I swear If I ever meet Owen "Lightning McQueen" Wilson I'm gonna punch him in the mouth. "Ka-Chow THIS!" :rofl2:

Lol

Lol

that made my smile

Runaway Jury - Good trial based thriller with Dustin Hoffmann and Gene Hackman.

Um, John Cusack also! Good movie.

Watched 'Shrooms' last night and enjoyed it. It seemed like a standard, by-the-numbers horror film, but the ending is really cool. The reviewer on IMDB apparently saw it coming a mile off, but perhaps because I was distracted for parts of the film, it was a complete surprise to me.