Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Anvil The Story Of Anvil.Really enjoyed this doco and really felt for the guys with what they put up with for the love of the music and their fans.

Saw this recently and I really enjoyed the fact that Lipps is such a fanboy. When they played that big festival and he was running around going: " Hey there's so n so..."

Quite disturbing how the band is so very below middle class with the number of albums they released and such, you'd think they would have a bit of scratch comming in from music?

Watched Night Train

Pretty entertaining, but could someone explain to me what was in that crazy little triangle?

"Undercover Brother" -- one of my favorite comedies of recent years. Basically a "Blaxploited" version of "Austin Powers" with Eddie Griffin as a platform shoe wearin, Afro stylin' '70s throwback funky hero who joins a secret African-American spy organization called "The B.R.O.T.H.E.R.H.O.O.D." to battle against the devious plans of "The Man." Freakin hilarious stuff, no stereotype about black or white people goes un-skewered. Dave Chapelle is hilarious as the paranoid "Conspiracy Brother" and Denise Richards (as the dreaded villainess "White She-Devil") looks amazing kickin' ass in a white leather cat suit. Meee-YOW!

When I think about it, it's kind of odd that I like this movie so much cuz I usually find Eddie Griffin and Chris Kattan (who plays the villain, "Mr. Feather") quite irritating, but for some reason in this movie their shtick totally works.

"Mess with the 'Fro... you got to go."

Last King of Scotland

Very good film, Forest Whitaker is excellent (as usual). Idi Amin was a pretty messed up fella!

'Species III' - Not awful, and glad to see it was a properly produced film, even with an appearance from Natasha Henstridge (original Specie) too. But it was way too overdrawn (1hhr 52min), very slow and at times just plain boring. The new specie is every bit as delicious as the original, with a wonderful rack (and buttocks) which gets displayed often enough to bring glee. Plus there is a brunette half-cast specie who gets her gear off too, and is equally impressive. The nudity is the best part of the film because of how slow and unspectacular it is, and the ending sequence/s are just shit and annoying. But overall, honestly not as bad as I feared it'd be. I see there's a 4th one, which is on my list to buy for $1 or $2.

"Undercover Brother" -- one of my favorite comedies of recent years. Basically a "Blaxploited" version of "Austin Powers" with Eddie Griffin as a platform shoe wearin, Afro stylin' '70s throwback funky hero who joins a secret African-American spy organization called "The B.R.O.T.H.E.R.H.O.O.D." to battle against the devious plans of "The Man." Freakin hilarious stuff, no stereotype about black or white people goes un-skewered. Dave Chapelle is hilarious as the paranoid "Conspiracy Brother" and Denise Richards (as the dreaded villainess "White She-Devil") looks amazing kickin' ass in a white leather cat suit. Meee-YOW!

When I think about it, it's kind of odd that I like this movie so much cuz I usually find Eddie Griffin and Chris Kattan (who plays the villain, "Mr. Feather") quite irritating, but for some reason in this movie their shtick totally works.

great movie. I love it

great movie. I love it

As Undercover Brother himself would say, "solid." :lol:

I love how Chris Kattan (the evil white guy) cant' stop himself from slipping into hip hop slang no matter how hard he tries.

Kattan: "Did I just say...he best step correct?"

Henchman type: "Yes, sir."

Kattan: (*Covers mouth, eyes wide with horror*)

"The Descent" ... whoa. Nasty lil' piece of work here. A group of women goes cave explorin' in the Appalachian mountains and get on the wrong side of a race of Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dwellers (haha). Creepy, dark, claustrophobic, gory, totally killer.

"The Descent" ... whoa. Nasty lil' piece of work here. A group of women goes cave explorin' in the Appalachian mountains and get on the wrong side of a race of Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dwellers (haha). Creepy, dark, claustrophobic, gory, totally killer.

Finally you saw it! :tumbsup:

Yesterday I started my 3 week long holiday. I got a couple of films from my brother so I decided to watch them during this time. The first one was Iron Man 2... Oh man, what a boring sequel! I liked the first one but this is just plain boring and stupid. Btw I have to mention Scarlett Johansson and her nice acting... I mean presence in this movie. She looks so hot as a redhead!

iron-man-2-movie-scarlett-johansson.jpg

Yea, I've had the DVD for a couple of months now but hadn't had time to watch it till now. My wife refused to watch that movie with me cuz she's slightly claustrophobic so the whole idea seemed too scary to her. So anyway, last night I couldn't sleep so I went downstairs by myself and threw it on to kill some time. About halfway thru I thought to myself that it was a good thing she wasn't watching it with me, cuz that movie definitely would've scarred her for life. :rofl:

Yea, I've had the DVD for a couple of months now but hadn't had time to watch it till now. My wife refused to watch that movie with me cuz she's slightly claustrophobic so the whole idea seemed too scary to her. So anyway, last night I couldn't sleep so I went downstairs by myself and threw it on to kill some time. About halfway thru I thought to myself that it was a good thing she wasn't watching it with me, cuz that movie definitely would've scarred her for life. :rofl:

LOVE that movie!! They made a part 2 too.. Direct to DVD.. I may have to check that out..... :tumbsup:

Recently I watched Underworld [unrated], Underworld Evolution And Clash of the Titans[2010] on Blu Ray??? Holy SHIT!! Talk about AWESOME picture!! I think I Love Blu Ray. Just sayin..... :lol:

LOVE that movie!! They made a part 2 too.. Direct to DVD.. I may have to check that out..... :tumbsup:

Part 2 is worth watching too. A bit cornier, and a few too many loose-ends (why would the only survivor want to go back down there?!), but a sequel worth checking out IMO....

"Zombieland" w/Woody Harrelson and a couple of hip twenty-somethings I'm not familiar with. Freakin' hilarious. "Time to NUT UP or SHUT UP!"

Recently I watched Underworld [unrated], Underworld Evolution And Clash of the Titans[2010] on Blu Ray??? Holy SHIT!! Talk about AWESOME picture!! I think I Love Blu Ray. Just sayin..... :lol:

:agree: Descent rocks! Great, very disturbing horror film, with a really evil ending.

Watched Coraline yesterday, quite slow at first, but a good yarn, well worth watching.

THE CRAZIES

Great remake this. There's no let-up in action from beginning to end. One of the best films I've seen this year so far...

Great film :tumbsup:

Classic Albums Queen-A Night At The Opera

Kick Ass on Blu Ray?? Like the title says it DOES Kick Ass!!!! :tumbsup: More bloody than most other "Superhero" Movies out there too. Although it's not really a superhero movie Per se?? They don't have Super powers, like flying, or x ray vision or super strength or anything, but DAMN I wouldn't wanna piss off Hit Girl anytime soon.. Sure she's only 11 or 12,but she can kick your ASS!!! And Nicolas Cage playing Big Daddy almost exactly like Adam West playing Batman!! I LOVED it!!!