Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Macgruber. Reportedly one of the worst SNL movies of all time. I thought it was hilarious and if I had the time I could rattle off a dozen SNL features that were absolute shit. Maybe they were referring to box office receipts and not the movie itself.

Whatever. Funny in my book.

Dog Soldiers

My wife and I watched this late last night, we both quite enjoyed it, my wife was jumping all over the place! :rofl2:

One of my all time fave movies - Great film :tumbsup:

Sherlock Holmes

Very very good film. Excellent performances for Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law and a really great twist on a very familiar theme.

THE ROAD and THE BOOK OF ELI

Both on exactly the same topic, and both pretty slow/uneventful. Watch THE ROAD, which has enough going-on to keep your ineterest, and avoid THE BOOK OF ELI which is well acted but totally devoid of a plot

BROTHERS

Awesome. I have a new-found respect for Toby Maguire. Don't miss this film...

Dog Soldiers

My wife and I watched this late last night, we both quite enjoyed it, my wife was jumping all over the place! :rofl2:

One of my all time fave movies - Great film :tumbsup:

backed good film.

Superman Doomsday....

Not bad really... Only 77 minutes long so they HAD to leave out some things from the original comic.. Make that ALOT of things, but it wasn't all that bad... Even though it didn't really follow the comic perfectly, And I wish Doomsday looked more like He did in the comic, but all in all I enjoyed it..... :tumbsup:

Mesrine (Part 1)

Great French gangster film. As a result I have 'discovered' Elena Anaya. :quagmire:

The Fourth Kind.

If this really is legit {shown with some real actual footage} this is some really weird way out shit which would ensure you never live in this area !!!!!!

The Fourth Kind.

If this really is legit {shown with some real actual footage} this is some really weird way out shit which would ensure you never live in this area !!!!!!

I thought the same thing. The actual footage was pretty creepy...

The Fourth Kind.

I thought the same thing. The actual footage was pretty creepy...

I nearly shit myself when that bloke on the bed who was under hypnotism sat up and screamed !!!!!!!

That's a major problem when you watch these things and have the volume up loud :lol:

Superman Doomsday....

Not bad really... Only 77 minutes long so they HAD to leave out some things from the original comic.. Make that ALOT of things, but it wasn't all that bad... Even though it didn't really follow the comic perfectly, And I wish Doomsday looked more like He did in the comic, but all in all I enjoyed it..... :tumbsup:

I liked it too, I also thought it made more sense than the comic, which was great but turned into a convoluted mess during the WITHOUT SUPERMAN and RETURNS stories. Continuity from the comics to the movies dosen't really bother me much unless they really change the basic personalities of the characters.

There are lots of newer movie length comic features on DVD new, I think the DCs are mostly better than the MARVELS, but I like to watch them all. NEW FRONTIER may be the best, it is almost page per page from the comic.

Anyway, I saw the new CHEECH AND CHONG DVD (can't remember the title) of last years live show here in SA (I was there!), recommend. It has live skits and standup, plus bonus stuff. If you only know them from the movies, there will be some new things you will enjoy also. Put it in your queue! :)

The Fly...[the 1986 remake not the 1950s original] Pretty decent flick actually, couple gross out spots, which is always a good thing.... :tumbsup:

Always liked this movie :tumbsup: