New band PYN SIREN

66 mustang

Hey friends, do you remember when rock-n-roll was loud, aggressive, in your face and had no apologies? If that style gets your blood boiling you have to hear Pyn Siren from kivel records. Man, this band has as much going for them as anyone out there today. It compares to the Skid Row "slave to the grind" era. All the hype about the band is true. They are not copys of Skid Row, they have their own sound but do compare to skid row and the same play it rude and loud attitude :hammer:

not quite, i wish i had that kind of talent. anyway, i thought the message board was to be used for post that isn't approbriate for the band comments? I just wanted to let my fellow hard rock lovers know that there is a new band out that they might want to check out.

Thanks for the post but I have no connection to the band. If you came on here and said that the new Aerosmith cd was awesome and sounds like their 70's albums I wouldn't accuse you of being associated with the band but think that a fan wanted to get the word out about an album that they might want to check out. :tsk:

Guest Maggie

I agree! This band has become my most current and fave fave. Does that make sense? LOL. It is a must check out. Also FLYBOY, I dont think 66 mustang is in the band either as his profile shows him here for quite sometime on the messageboard. Infact he has been here longer then you and made more posts then you..LOL. So i think when he says he is just spreading the good word of rock. He is. :-) :drink:

Guest Maggie

WHAHOOOO!

Just ordered my PYN SIREN tixs!!! I got a email saying thank you for your purchase and thnat the band and label are looking fwd to meeting you at thie years convention . The band will be signing cds and posters after their performance. VERY cool!! :-) You coming Mustang?

PYN SIREN get ready for a KISS...

....Convention! PYN SIREN will be performing LIVE and in the flesh for their ONLY area appearance at this years KISS Convention.The band will be performing 90% of their debut Kivel release SLAVE TO YOUR MASTER and it is promised they will not disappoint! Tixs are available through kivelrecords.com by mail order and credit card

Ticket Prices

$30 for 2-day ticket.

Saturday - $17, Sunday - $16.

$3.50 for shipping and handling

Order at www.kivelrecords.com

The Kiss expo is Sat May 3rd and Sun May 4th, will be held at the Sheraton Meadowlands Hotel

2 DAY EVENT !! Also appearing at this years conn will be, KISS Tribute Band KissNation, Bon Jovi Tribute Band Slippery When Wet and

Richie Ranno's All-Star Band!

More bands to be announced soon...

:banger::banger::banger:

• 5 years later...

I would like to see this band have one more shot. I'd like to see them be a bit more melodic in approach and mix the sound up a bit with a couple power ballads on an album. pull back on the aggressive nature a couple notches and see if they could make a melodic gem. vocals were good, music was good, it just lacked a certain something for me to latch onto and grab me.

Yeah, I'd like to hear a 2nd album from them too. Nothing off the debut really reached out and grabbed my balls, but I'd love to hear, as you say, a more melodic outing with a bit of variation.

Yeah, I'd like to hear a 2nd album from them too. Nothing off the debut really reached out and grabbed my balls, but I'd love to hear, as you say, a more melodic outing with a bit of variation.

Backed..I thought the Debut was average at best, but it did show some

promise. Maybe they can get it together for the next one..

I'd like to see them be a bit more melodic in approach and mix the sound up a bit with a couple power ballads on an album. Pull back on the aggressive nature a couple notches and see if they could make a melodic gem.

I wouldn't mind them bringing more melody into the mix and including a power ballad or two, but they could pull that off without sacrificing their aggression (God knows I don't want them to sound all pink & fluffy). Personally, I thought the only thing missing from their debut was bigger, more commercial choruses; add those to their in-yer-face style and you'd have a killer melodic hard rock/metal album worth talking about.

I'd like to see them be a bit more melodic in approach and mix the sound up a bit with a couple power ballads on an album. Pull back on the aggressive nature a couple notches and see if they could make a melodic gem.

I wouldn't mind them bringing more melody into the mix and including a power ballad or two, but they could pull that off without sacrificing their aggression (God knows I don't want them to sound all pink & fluffy). Personally, I thought the only thing missing from their debut was bigger, more commercial choruses; add those to their in-yer-face style and you'd have a killer melodic hard rock/metal album worth talking about.

Backed, and I don't believe they are together or still recording to answer Geoff's question.