A Gem that you FUCKERS NEVER TOLD ME ABOIUT!!!

Leykis101

How is it I just discovered these guys?? you guys aren't doing your jobs, but what did you guys think about this song? this shit is made for Cannibas, smoke a bunch of dab then put on overproduced shit with gang BGV's, it shows you what hilariously overproduced BGV's were invented for, listening to stoned, I'm not kidding either, it's pretty fucking cool, but this song stuck out big time.seriously, why wasnt I told about this album?

• Like 1

• My Little Pony
3 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

How is it I just discovered these guys?? you guys aren't doing your jobs, but what did you guys think about this song? this shit is made for Cannibas, smoke a bunch of dab then put on overproduced shit with gang BGV's, it shows you what hilariously overproduced BGV's were invented for, listening to stoned, I'm not kidding either, it's pretty fucking cool, but this song stuck out big time.seriously, why wasnt I told about this album?

When you're high it's a whole different experience. You hear so much more. Things you never noticed before are suddenly the main elements of the song. 

• Haha 1

I honestly didnt know this one either...I'd always assumed from the front that it was actually Paradise Lost so never bothered,my bad for not taking the time to read the band name...is that Carsten Schulz on vocals? This sounds pretty damn good.

Edited by lettard
  • Like 1

Yeah, I'm not mad about it either, but I'm intrigued about how this went under the radar. Something about it seems so familiar, and I don't know how a Carsten Schulz release would go by unnoticed, but I can't find any record of me having ever heard this one. I'll check it out, but not sure based on that tune... 

• 2023 Gold Donors

Yeah, this one is a little gem.

I love Carsten Shulz. A definite hired gun with many projects under his belt, but I do find him to be hit and miss.

When he hits though, it's great.

"Evidence One" comes to mind.

It's close, this isn't as good as those albums, but it's definitely one of his big hits. 

You should check out "July Reign" Cody.

Edited by Darkstone
  • Thanks 1

guys the whole album is just like this song, which for me is good, the album caught my ear by the lead off song, and they are all really memorable, I was just stoned and this one sounded fucking sweet, honestly if this was just a song off some album id never have bothered mentioning it, the fact the whole album sounds really pretty good is my sole intention for this thread, well and how fucking barbecued I am and how totally fucking rad these choruses on this album sound to thee trained and stiffly fucking baked out of their mind ears of mine, just those fucking gigantic phony as it gets, ran through every plug in on their DAW, 4 dudes cutting 100 sides of BGV's a piece, then just wasting them away, playing games on their daw where they just throw every BGT up in the air at once and let them land where they may, no wat im sayen n shit, just BGV's so absolutely over the fucking top, that they simply sound rad as fuck when your blistered in the brain, that's all, and check out track 6 on this disc as well, hang on I'll put it up guys, don't nobody even bat an eye, I'll take care of it uploading it then having to post it, im good but thanks for the offers, you guys are great. check that, you guys are amazing.

26 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

Yeah, this one is a little gem.

I love Carsten Shulz. A definite hired gun with many projects under his belt, but I do find him to be hit and miss.

When he hits though, it's great.

"Evidence One" comes to mind.

It's close, this isn't as good as those albums, but it's definitely one of his big hits. 

You should check out "July Reign" Cody.

Thank you sir i'll go do that

• 2023 Gold Donors
40 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Thank you sir i'll go do that

This project gives "Evidence One" a run for it's money.

Carsten's only a guest Vocalist (2 tracks) BTW on the second album.

Edited by Darkstone
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

This project gives "Evidence One" a run for it's money.

I don't know man, these sound like 1 big album to me, I mean it kind of just meander's aimlessly throughout the entirety of both albums, just starting in one spot and never really leaving anywhere else on either album, I mean I like the dark elements peppered throughout the music, but the songs themselves, they just sound monotonous, like if there weren't breaks between tracks, you could possibly see it sounding like one song that never seems to have a commercial, the variance never shows up either, it plods along to the start of the 2nd album, which kind of just jumps right in where the 1st album left off, and never really even tries to stir the pot, so if you like the first song, then you'll like both albums all the way through, I just have had the tail end of the lethal and inescapable most lethal savage and living organism changing virus pandemic in human history, that's right, the Omicron is in its last hours with me, so maybe I'm wrong about these albums, I'll have to come back when Ive got a better attitude towards listening to any new shit,

• 2023 Gold Donors
25 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

I don't know man, these sound like 1 big album to me, I mean it kind of just meander's aimlessly throughout the entirety of both albums, just starting in one spot and never really leaving anywhere else on either album, I mean I like the dark elements peppered throughout the music, but the songs themselves, they just sound monotonous, like if there weren't breaks between tracks, you could possibly see it sounding like one song that never seems to have a commercial, the variance never shows up either, it plods along to the start of the 2nd album, which kind of just jumps right in where the 1st album left off, and never really even tries to stir the pot, so if you like the first song, then you'll like both albums all the way through, I just have had the tail end of the lethal and inescapable most lethal savage and living organism changing virus pandemic in human history, that's right, the Omicron is in its last hours with me, so maybe I'm wrong about these albums, I'll have to come back when Ive got a better attitude towards listening to any new shit,

Fair enough mate.

Carsten sang on Punky Meadows of ANGEL fame debut solo album and tour.

Been a fan of gentlemen, if Carsten was wrong fit .. Carsten would be good fit Yawn Malmsteen.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Fair enough mate.

I just finished listening to these again, I think I miss huge background vocals, I like this guy singing, cant believe I never noticed him b4, where is he from.

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

I just finished listening to these again, I think I miss huge background vocals, I like this guy singing, cant believe I never noticed him b4, where is he from.

Which one, Carsten Shulz or P. J. Molla?

Carsten's a long time journeyman featuring in many projects.

I know bugger all about P.J. Molla.

44 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

Which one, Carsten Shulz or P. J. Molla?

Carsten's a long time journeyman featuring in many projects.

I know bugger all about P.J. Molla.

Cartzen Shultz, I dig his voice,

On 1/27/2022 at 3:34 PM, lettard said:

I honestly didnt know this one either...I'd always assumed from the front that it was actually Paradise Lost so never bothered,my bad for not taking the time to read the band name...is that Carsten Schulz on vocals? This sounds pretty damn good.

What you dont think Paradise Lost cant have great choruses when your stoned? LOL

Edited by Leykis101

6 hours ago, Doggy said:

Carsten sang on Punky Meadows of ANGEL fame debut solo album and tour.

Been a fan of gentlemen, if Carsten was wrong fit .. Carsten would be good fit Yawn Malmsteen.

Yawn, LOL thats great

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

Cartzen Shultz, I dig his voice,

Well then my friend, if you haven't heard the aforementioned "Evidence One", then you're in for a treat with these tracks from their Killer three albums.

Get on the main site and cross reference his name.

He's quite prolific. 

I'll even throw in a Killer "Duran Duran" cover from another one of his great projects "Midnite Club".

Just ignore the first 10 seconds.

On 2/18/2021 at 7:29 PM, Darkstone said:

I really love these three albums! Another band that came and went, but at least they left us with these three gems. I could have posted all three in their entirety TBH.

Carsten "Lizard" Schulz is another one of those "hired gun" vocalists. I'm a fan, but he can be very hit and miss.

He certainly hit the spot with these guys. If you're a fan of early Michael Bormann "Jaded Heart", then you'll love this stuff.

7 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

What you dont think Paradise Lost cant have great choruses when your stoned? LOL

Probably would.:drink:..but I havent listened to em in about 20 years 

• Like 1

On 1/28/2022 at 12:43 AM, Glen said:

cos I've never heard it either. lol. Not in love with it I must admit, dude sounds like he's stoned too 😉

Solo was nice tho 

I guess you mean the song, not the band. If you mean the band, you're getting old...:P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/27/2022 at 9:12 PM, Leykis101 said:

There was talk of this album back in the day:

And look who's on keyboards. The guy is everywhere. :blink:

https://heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/glamcd.cgi?BandNum=6001&CDName=Time

• Haha 1