Oh Hell No!!!!

metaltrekman

It's actually Superman's son. All of Hollywood and the arts industry is ultrawoke, so not surprising. No different than the trend over the last decade of changing historically male characters to female or white characters to nonwhite. Meh. Whatever. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

It's actually Superman's son. All of Hollywood and the arts industry is ultrawoke, so not surprising. No different than the trend over the last decade of changing historically male characters to female or white characters to nonwhite. Meh. Whatever. 

And that is why half of Americans hate America. 

• My Little Pony
43 minutes ago, Metal T said:

101518-10-Gay-Cake.thumb.jpg.861c0dafbc111a6e3cd1554d641776d0.jpg

gay-cake-topper.jpg.7575c46ed3846bb3b9f1838da7ec63f0.jpg

Are you asking for our advice for your next wedding cake?

;}

• Haha 1

anyone seen the new Black Wonder Years?

• Haha 1

• My Little Pony
9 hours ago, Metal T said:

Trudeau_640x345_acf_cropped-1.jpg.9a3ccc978284bdab7dca101ad1e1637c.jpg

Well, same-sex marriage was legal in Canada ten years before most of America started legalising it. So you're not wrong. ;}

8 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Well, same-sex marriage was legal in Canada ten years before most of America started legalising it. So you're not wrong. ;}

So what does Tru-doe identify as? what are his pronouns? fag, queer, pillow bitter? are those offensive?

On 10/11/2021 at 5:32 PM, heavyharmonies said:

Did you see they are doing a new "Wonder Years" but the cast is black? 

7 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Great ain't it?

Its fucking ridiculous, what do you think they would do if we decided to remake Whats Happening, or Good Times and cast an all white cast for it? shit would hit the fucking fan, why cant all of these cocksuckers just come up with their own shit? nobody would give a fuck if they made their own super hero who while not saving the world, was taking a deep mushroom tip, or getting jizzed all over, it could be their own, why do the ghostbusters have to be fat ugly fucking bitches? sorry girls aren't funny, prove me wrong, everyone always wants to call me sexist and a misogynist, but nobody can prove me wrong so their just arguing cause that's what these people do, is fucking argue, The Equalizer, FUCKING QUEEN LATIFAH is the fucking equalizer now, whats next Bodette and Luka Duke? it's the same fucking argument i always get slammed for about the WNBA, how is it fair Labron James will make 3million dollars just in the first quarter of his contract and the WNBA's Britny Griner will only make $200,000 for the whole season, simple, when the WNBA starts drawing the crowd the NBA does, then they will increase their salaries, this notion that everyone should just make a certain amount cause somebody else does is borderline mental illness, I think all athletes are over paid but it is what it is.

• My Little Pony
5 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

sorry girls aren't funny, prove me wrong, everyone always wants to call me sexist and a misogynist, but nobody can prove me wrong

How can anyone prove your taste in humour wrong? If you don't find female comedians funny that doesn't mean they aren't funny. It just means their jokes don't land with you. 

The problem is the recent trend over the last decade of taking historical male characters and replacing them with females, replacing white with nonwhite, and straight with LGBTQWERTY. As the video above eloquently puts it, it's the systemic dismantling/undoing of historically white/male/straight characters because everything straight, white, or male is by definition evil and oppresssive and must thus be replaced.

Think about it: when have we seen the reverse? Remakes of female or minority characters by male or white characters? Answer: it hasn't happened (to my knowledge). The screeching from the Left would be deafening. I guess "cultural appropriation" only works in one direction.

It's yet another double standard.

Look at popular TV commercials. The male/husband is always the buffoon or butt of the joke, never the woman. Why? Because there would be protests and companies don't want the headache so it's easier to just feed into the ongoing stereotype of "woman good, man bad".

It's ok to be proud of your heritage and ancestry... as long as it's not white or American. If you're either of those, the only permissible emotion to exhibit publicly is shame for the sins of your ancestors. Even if your ancesters only recently came to this country, that's no excuse. You must beg forgivenes for the unpardonable sin of having been born white, and by definition oppressing those around you who aren't, simply by your very existence. You are evil incarnate in the eyes of mainstream/social media and must be cleansed and atone for your miserable existence.

The viral videos during the BLM riots of white neighbors getting down on one knee in front of black residents of the neightborhood were revolting. Fuck all the way off. Twice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The only way to stop or at least slow this woke shit is to stop supporting the people and companies who are doing it....so stop going to the movies, stop watching the tv shows, stop buying the books. comics, games etc....when they get hit financially these idiots will come to their senses...otherwise this is the future...

• My Little Pony
59 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

The only way to stop or at least slow this woke shit is to stop supporting the people and companies who are doing it....so stop going to the movies, stop watching the tv shows, stop buying the books. comics, games etc....when they get hit financially these idiots will come to their senses...otherwise this is the future...

You think that will ever happen? Been trying to tell nerds in the gamer community to do the same thing for years. Speak with your wallets. When a game developer or publisher is being a dick, don't buy their games. I haven't noticed any change in a decade. 

36 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

You think that will ever happen? Been trying to tell nerds in the gamer community to do the same thing for years. Speak with your wallets. When a game developer or publisher is being a dick, don't buy their games. I haven't noticed any change in a decade. 

If the majority of people aren't willing to change their entertainment habits then no nothing will change. Hopefully eventually people will tire of the bullshit and alter the way they spend money...obviously it will not be a quick change as most people seem to be oblivious to what is happening....there have been signs of a backlash but it is still in its infancy...

1 hour ago, Dead Planet said:

I didnt think anyone did contribute to these, theres no way in hell me or anyone I associate with will ever go see these fucking movies, far as I know none of them have made even their money back at the box office,  see one thing they forget at least here in the US, like it or not, White people are still the majority, and a huge massive majority at that, but the one thing that seems to tie all the races together is weirdness, blacks arent cool with LGBQTICXVRLEIO at all, of course Mexicans might be the most intolerant towards it, Asians are pretty much for it, but are against BLM, since blacks have been targeting Asians, I got a gay sister, and G-Off is gay, pretty much all of you are gay as fuck, but seriously I think the alphabet people are going to unanimously rub the entire country the wrong way, they already are, I dont even give a fuck about them but Im starting to get irritated with them, what does Dice say? they want rights i'll give em rights, 10% off of Vaseline now get the fuck back in the closet.

2 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

How can anyone prove your taste in humour wrong? If you don't find female comedians funny that doesn't mean they aren't funny. It just means their jokes don't land with you. 

Well because most of the people I know feel the same way, tell me a funny female comedian, come on Nolan i'm waiting, name 1, who's actually funny, I think one time I laughed at Whitney Cummins and thats the only thing I can think of.

On 10/13/2021 at 10:07 AM, heavyharmonies said:

The problem is the recent trend over the last decade of taking historical male characters and replacing them with females, replacing white with nonwhite, and straight with LGBTQWERTY. As the video above eloquently puts it, it's the systemic dismantling/undoing of historically white/male/straight characters because everything straight, white, or male is by definition evil and oppresssive and must thus be replaced.

Think about it: when have we seen the reverse? Remakes of female or minority characters by male or white characters? Answer: it hasn't happened (to my knowledge). The screeching from the Left would be deafening. I guess "cultural appropriation" only works in one direction.

It's yet another double standard.

Look at popular TV commercials. The male/husband is always the buffoon or butt of the joke, never the woman. Why? Because there would be protests and companies don't want the headache so it's easier to just feed into the ongoing stereotype of "woman good, man bad".

It's ok to be proud of your heritage and ancestry... as long as it's not white or American. If you're either of those, the only permissible emotion to exhibit publicly is shame for the sins of your ancestors. Even if your ancesters only recently came to this country, that's no excuse. You must beg forgivenes for the unpardonable sin of having been born white, and by definition oppressing those around you who aren't, simply by your very existence. You are evil incarnate in the eyes of mainstream/social media and must be cleansed and atone for your miserable existence.

The viral videos during the BLM riots of white neighbors getting down on one knee in front of black residents of the neightborhood were revolting. Fuck all the way off. Twice.

Again: 

So much hatred in all this wokism, CRT, racism stuff going on, and even the Covid stuff. Thinking about it all the other day. So many just giving in instead of standing tall and saying no Im not going to let this effect me or us. How so many business's are involved in it all. Im wondering how much of it has to do with everyone trying to keep making money too?