martinsane

6 hours ago, Metal T said:

Bengals! 

Because they've never won a SB...and im sick of seeing 'Side Show Bob' and tired of watching 'Fat Andy' slobber on himself over on the sidelines...I will self medicate to watch the NFL to not have to suffer through those horrible commercials...

Or what is looking like a horrific halftime show...

My gut tells me KC will enact swift revenge on the Bungles and laydown some whoop ass like no other, so KC wins the AFC.

As for the NFC, I wish for SF to pull off an upset but my spidey senses say Goodell will want a "home" team Superbowl so the Rams play in SoFi against the Chiefs.

We will all fins out tomorrow...

Ha Ha fuck yes, BENGALS

3 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

I'm so glad it isn't San Francisco vs Cincinnati in the Super Bowl for the 3rd time (1982, 1988). 

L.A. Rams with home field advantage. Rams 31, Bengals 17.

Joe Burrow has got the hot hand right now, but I agree with you. L.A. just has too much talent. That dude, Kupp, he has been a beast this season. 

I just gotta ask: Who the FUCK would spend the money to attend the Stuper Bowl? The cheapest tickets are US$5,300 per seat right now. Parking is $300. I get that L.A. is just full of celebrities, Instagram Models, and other worthless wastes of oxygen, but for fuck's sake!

"Honey, we're going to the Super Bowl this year. I re-mortgaged the house!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

I just gotta ask: Who the FUCK would spend the money to attend the Stuper Bowl? The cheapest tickets are US$5,300 per seat right now. Parking is $300. I get that L.A. is just full of celebrities, Instagram Models, and other worthless wastes of oxygen, but for fuck's sake!

That's crazy money. If I had money like that, I'd go on one of those MORC cruises before I went to the Super Bowl. 

16 hours ago, heavyharmonies said:

LOL.

This and any other event like it is a case of if I could I probably would, but I can't so I won't.

BUT something to be said for pillaging and plundering the lower to middle class that supports the NFL. 

BUT AGAIN, Goodell is a terrible human being and will continue his mission of destroying the once wonderful NFL.

38 minutes ago, auslander said:

Looks like Rams have this in the bag. Kupp is a star.

You sure about that? The Rams have looked better, but they're only up 3 at the half and the Bengals get the ball to start the second half...

7 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

You sure about that? The Rams have looked better, but they're only up 3 at the half and the Bengals get the ball to start the second half...

Posted that when Rams looked right on top. Bengali have since pulled the finger out, so I take full credit for their form reversal. Now to watch the "greatest half time show of all time" which they say every year. Can't believe Snoop Dog is still a thing. Man popular music sucks.

• 2023 Gold Donors
20 hours ago, auslander said:

Posted that when Rams looked right on top. Bengali have since pulled the finger out, so I take full credit for their form reversal. Now to watch the "greatest half time show of all time" which they say every year. Can't believe Snoop Dog is still a thing. Man popular music sucks.

Jay-Z partnered with the NFL a few years ago to help with the halftime shows and that's why rap and hip hop have been performing.I don't think Snoop Dogg has much popularity any more

• 2 weeks later...