martinsane

Thank goodness this cursed season is almost over for the Ravens. Injuries. injuries and more injuries.

Went from 8-3 and #1 seed in the AFC to 8-8 on the outside looking in.

One more loss to go. 

1 hour ago, auslander said:

I'm picking the Omricons to come home strong this season.

Man, ain't that the truth! The past couple of weeks, seems we are watching a lot of practice squad players. My beloved Broncos have had third stingers in many positions (doesn't help that our first stringers have been stinking up the joint - talking to you Courtland Sutton, Bradley Chubb and pretty much the whole D-Line). RB, Javonte Williams has been the only baller this year, the dude is a tremendous runner, never goes down on the first hit, unlike a certain Melvin Gordon. Okay, done with venting, I feel better now. :)

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
17 minutes ago, Doug said:

Man, ain't that the truth! The past couple of weeks, seems we are watching a lot of practice squad players. My beloved Broncos have had third stingers in many positions (doesn't help that our first stringers have been stinking up the joint - talking to you Courtland Sutton, Bradley Chubb and pretty much the whole D-Line). RB, Javonte Williams has been the only baller this year, the dude is a tremendous runner, never goes down on the first hit, unlike a certain Melvin Gordon. Okay, done with venting, I feel better now. :)

I'll be rooting for Denver to beat KC

Ho-lee schitt! 

Half way through the season, if you had told me that the Eagles would be in the playoffs and the Colts would not be, I would have said "Yer freakin' outta yer gourd!"

Truth really is stranger than fiction...

P.S. Thanks for your #1 draft pick next year, Indy. It's better than ours would have been. :P

Can you believe it almost happened? No way the Jags beat the Colts, right? Bam that happens and no way Raiders and Chargers tie, which would have put them both in the playoffs, if not only for the Raiders "having" to try to kick a field goal with seconds left, which if Carlson misses, no biggee. But the tie almost happened, the odds of it all. And how bad did the Colts totally fail, you can't beat the worst team in the league, really?! My Broncos fired HC Fangio, another interesting off season.

1 hour ago, AlphaMale said:

Ravens choked big time. 8-3 and #1 seed to 8=9 out of the playoffs and last place. Great coaching job Harbaugh.

Not sure I would put it all on Harbough. The Ravens were utterly decimated by injuries.

10 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

Not sure I would put it all on Harbough. The Ravens were utterly decimated by injuries.

Every team has injuries. He plain gave a few games away with boneheaded decisions like going for 2 instead of the tie and OT, not once but TWICE. 

On 1/10/2022 at 5:59 PM, AlphaMale said:

Every team has injuries. He plain gave a few games away with boneheaded decisions like going for 2 instead of the tie and OT, not once but TWICE. 

Agree, I hate the Ravenettes but Harbough made some shit calls this season that cost them games.

2 hours ago, nyoilers said:

I'm going with all the home teams (Favs) this week

Cincy, Buffalo, KC, TB, Dallas and LA

Can't go wrong with these picks. The Bengals may surprise some folks, Burrows has got the hot-hand lately. 

• Like 1

The two road teams that I think have a shot this weekend are San Francisco and Arizona. I don't think I would pick them outright, and I don't bet against the spread, but I can see either of those two pulling the upset.

1 hour ago, heavyharmonies said:

The two road teams that I think have a shot this weekend are San Francisco and Arizona. I don't think I would pick them outright, and I don't bet against the spread, but I can see either of those two pulling the upset.

I agree with those underdogs having a decent shot an upsets, I'd also add the Patriots, especially with the weather being less than ideal in Buffalo

4 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

My Steelers needed a miracle just to reach the playoffs so probably not much chance of another one this year....

I don't know. An away jersey run samey to that '05 run Ben did for Jerome...

I STEEL BELIEVE. 

Regardless I'll watch them all.

As for my 2 cents: Steelers (duh), Rams, Tompa, New England, Raiders, and San Fran.

27 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

Well the first game ended up closer than it seemed it would for the entire first half.

Agreed and it was wishful thinking that LV would even compete, BUT nothing like Goodell and sub sub sub par officiating to let the Bungles get a very undeserved win. But hey they ended the lets not talk about anything else for 3 hours 30 year slump so that happened.

• 2023 Gold Donors
10 minutes ago, martinsane said:

Agreed and it was wishful thinking that LV would even compete, BUT nothing like Goodell and sub sub sub par officiating to let the Bungles get a very undeserved win. But hey they ended the lets not talk about anything else for 3 hours 30 year slump so that happened.

Have to say that there were a few questionable calls