Life Of A Hero (Members of Midnite City/Vega)

tts42572

First single has dropped from a new band featuring members of Midnite City and Vega.

Tune is called 3D.  Kind of sounding like a harder hitting version of Midnite City to my ears....Interesting and think I'm digging this tune...

https://fb.watch/7eVM8Nnfy0/

From their FB page:

It is when you are least expecting it that some of the world’s greatest moments appear from nowhere. From a year of adversity rises a collective of known musicians with a very definite end goal.

LIFE OF A HERO Consists of current members of Midnite City & Vega and boasts the unique vocal talents of Russ Grimmett (Son of world-renowned frontman for Lionsheart & Grim reaper, Steve Grimmett). The band showcases a selection of up to date Powerful, Melodic Rock on their debut album LETTING GO.
Mixed and produced by Pete Newdeck of PN PRODUCTIONS and mastered by Harry Hess, who also features as a guest vocalist on the single “In My Dreams”, it is an album that will stand out from most. With a full album, 3 video singles and professional images already on standby, LIFE OF A HERO comes to you via Battlegod Productions.
With a unique band name, specifically chosen to acknowledge the number of heroes throughout the years, up to these unprecedented times, and further, LIFE OF A HERO invite you to become part of their future…

10 hours ago, tts42572 said:

First single has dropped from a new band featuring members of Midnite City and Vega.

Tune is called 3D.  Kind of sounding like a harder hitting version of Midnite City to my ears....Interesting and think I'm digging this tune...

https://fb.watch/7eVM8Nnfy0/

From their FB page:

It is when you are least expecting it that some of the world’s greatest moments appear from nowhere. From a year of adversity rises a collective of known musicians with a very definite end goal.

LIFE OF A HERO Consists of current members of Midnite City & Vega and boasts the unique vocal talents of Russ Grimmett (Son of world-renowned frontman for Lionsheart & Grim reaper, Steve Grimmett). The band showcases a selection of up to date Powerful, Melodic Rock on their debut album LETTING GO.
Mixed and produced by Pete Newdeck of PN PRODUCTIONS and mastered by Harry Hess, who also features as a guest vocalist on the single “In My Dreams”, it is an album that will stand out from most. With a full album, 3 video singles and professional images already on standby, LIFE OF A HERO comes to you via Battlegod Productions.
With a unique band name, specifically chosen to acknowledge the number of heroes throughout the years, up to these unprecedented times, and further, LIFE OF A HERO invite you to become part of their future…

I wasn't aware of this project, thanks for posting.  That first single sounds good to me.

• 1 month later...

Sounds pretty solid. Hoping for more backing vocals and harmonies n' melodies n' stuff in the other tunes, but it's promising enough. Members of both MC and Vega would find it pretty hard to disappoint. 

• 1 month later...
40 minutes ago, lettard said:

Preordered this album...please be good

I liked the first single but was a pretty lukewarm on the next 2 songs for some reason.  I plan to give the album a listen when it drops though.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, The Rocker said:

When is this released?

Was released on 12th November...I preordered from the band and haven't received mine yet,although they have said that all orders are running about 10-14 days behind for some reason or another...but mine hasn't even been dispatched as best I know(3 weeks later  :( ) tad disappointing but it'll be here hopefully soon.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lettard said:

Was released on 12th November...I preordered from the band and haven't received mine yet,although they have said that all orders are running about 10-14 days behind for some reason or another...but mine hasn't even been dispatched as best I know(3 weeks later  :( ) tad disappointing but it'll be here hopefully soon.

What label?

10 hours ago, The Rocker said:

What label?

Battlegod Productions.

Although I ordered directly from the bands website...The band messsaged to say they were waiting for payment to clear after it was received, then messaged to say they had received payment about 2 weeks later...still waiting on it actually being sent...ah well

Edited by lettard

2 hours ago, lettard said:

Battlegod Productions.

Although I ordered directly from the bands website...The band messsaged to say they were waiting for payment to clear after it was received, then messaged to say they had received payment about 2 weeks later...still waiting on it actually being sent...ah well

Thank you 

30 minutes ago, Glen said:

album not doing much for me :(

The 3 singles were decent.

Yeah, I've already forgotten about it. On my phone and can't remember exactly, but I think there were two keepers? Very disappointing after what I was hoping for. 

17 minutes ago, lettard said:

And mine still hasn't been sent...quality service right there :whistle: too late to get a refund? lol

I reckon it's worth asking the question. :unsure:

DLed on itunes. I can play on my laptop on itunes, but can't transfer to my ipod. I can't figure out why. It says that 7 songs could not transfer, ask itunes why(even though I tried to transfer all 11, none show up).There are about 5-6 keepers for me. Not a great album, but not bad.