Christian Hard song of the day

Can't go wrong with some early Decyfer Down. As long as you enjoy the modern rock sound, that is. Nobody's gonna mistake these guys for Petra...:)

John Cooper of Skillet fame wanted to experiment with a heavier style than his main band allowed for, so the Fight the Fury side project was born. As you can tell from the video, it basically sounds like Skillet crossed with Slipknot. Not for everyone but I kind of dig it.

6 minutes ago, metalmaniac777 said:

John Cooper of Skillet fame wanted to experiment with a heavier style than his main band allowed for, so the Fight the Fury side project was born. As you can tell from the video, it basically sounds like Skillet crossed with Slipknot. Not for everyone but I kind of dig it.

How overproduced is his voice?

• 1 month later...

Starflyer 59 is a bit alternative for this site, but I have followed them since their start/noise days in the mid-90s. This is their latest single from their 16th(!) album.

Edited by auslander

From a recent lucky buy, I managed to snag the former Petra singer's first solo cd that came out in 1986. This is my favourite track from it. It is none other than Phil Keaggy doing the guitar solo.

Edited by auslander

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Hang N Out said:

Wow! This guy is saying demons are why he's afraid of the dark?? God's Word teaches we should cast the devil out, not cower in fear of them.

You do understand he's talking about demons as a metaphor, right? He's not talking about actual demonic possession. We all carry "demons" from our past and that's what this song is about.