Christian Hard song of the day

• My Little Pony

This guy used to be my pastor. I saw this on eBay years ago and was like, "Uh... what? I gotta buy this!!" 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

This guy used to be my pastor. I saw this on eBay years ago and was like, "Uh... what? I gotta buy this!!" 

Woah 😮

3 hours ago, auslander said:

Daniel Band from Canada were a straightforward heavy metal group. This song is from their 1984 album.

Love love love this song 

13 minutes ago, auslander said:

Whitecross featured a genuine awesome guitarist in Rex Carroll. This track is from their debut released in 1987.

Saw them when tour Australia at a church in Dingly and Bayswater in Victoria.

• Like 2

On 10/3/2021 at 1:52 AM, auslander said:

My favourite track by Mastedon, which means it is right up there in my all-time list. Perfect hard-AOR from 1990.

Mastedon is one of those bands that should have been bigger. I've read that their inability to tour in support of those first 2 albums was the reason for their lack of success, but who knows. Regardless, they delivered a pair of classics. (I'm not a big fan of the more recently releases.)

• Like 1

• My Little Pony
8 hours ago, metalmaniac777 said:

Mastedon is one of those bands that should have been bigger. I've read that their inability to tour in support of those first 2 albums was the reason for their lack of success, but who knows. Regardless, they delivered a pair of classics. (I'm not a big fan of the more recently releases.)

Wasn't there only one recent release? And it was credited as a John Elefante solo album in North America. 

• Like 1