Cops looking for Kelly Keeling....

Dead Planet

From BraveWords....

Scott, Louisiana Police have obtained a warrant for former Baton Rouge singer, Kelly Keeling, in connection to a negligent homicide case.

Lafayette, Louisiana based news outlet KATC 3 (ABC) is reporting that Scott, Louisiana Police have made two arrests in connection with the negligent homicide of a Scott man.

Police say the family of 40-year-old Michael Hebert reported to SPD that the circumstances surrounding his death seemed suspicious. During the investigation, officers learned that Hebert was living with his girlfriend, 50-year-old Stacy Barton of Scott, when he began to feel ill 5-6 days before he died.

Barton contacted her mother, 75-year-old Elizabeth Hornbuckle, and 54-year-old Kelly Keeling, both of Lafayette, to come to their residence to assist her, police say. Over the next few days, Hebert's health deteriorated until he became comatose and unresponsive. A neighbor went to the residence, saw Hebert's condition, and called 911.

Hebert was transported to a local hospital, where it was learned that he suffered a major stroke. Hebert later passed away.

After the investigation, police arrested both Barton and Hornbuckle; both were booked into the Lafayette Parish Correctional Center. Barton is facing charges of negligent homicide and theft by shoplifting, with a bond of $52,500. Hornbuckle was booked on charges of negligent homicide, possession of schedule II, possession of a legend drug without prescription (two counts), possession of schedule IV, and distribution of imitation CDS, with bond set at $55,000.

Scott Police also obtained a warrant for Kelly Keeling for negligent homicide in connection with this incident. Anyone with information on Keeling's whereabouts is asked to contact the Scott Police Department at 337-233-3715 or Lafayette Crime Stoppers at 337-232-TIPS.

hes not that hard to find, he's always on facebook arguing it up with us

• Haha 1

On 6/25/2021 at 9:49 AM, auslander said:

I'm not sure I really understand what they are alleging he did?

Didnt help that dude, so dude died and they want to pin a beef on him for it, having just experienced it myself, if I knew they were trying to hit me with those charges, id make them come find me too.

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

I guess their not looking very hard for him or arent looking anymore

Keeling.jpeg

1 hour ago, auslander said:

He lost them in a car chase.

Its funny but he apparently has no idea about the cops looking for him, he said he's in the same place he's been, and has never interacted with one cop, so who knows, but I know he's been on instagram and facebook all the time, so it kind of puzzles me

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fewscripps-brightspot.s
By: KATC News
Posted at 1:02 PM, Jun 24, 2021

and last updated 3:02 PM, Jun 24, 2021

The third suspect wanted in connection with a negligent homicide investigation in Scott has been arrested.

Scott Police Chief Chad Leger says that through tips and information, 54-year-old Kelly Keeling of Lafayette, turned himself in to police

He was arrested and booked into the Lafayette Parish Correctional Center on Thursday, June 24.

Keeling was issued a bond amount of $50,000, Leger said

• Haha 1

Ha Ha thats funny shit

hey thats just what he said, im not gonna grill him about it, i was just interested, i wouldnt want to talk about it either, i mean I would but i see why people wouldnt

• 1 year later...