nyoilers

• 2023 Gold Donors
7 hours ago, heavyharmonies said:

Dude, post wherever the fuck you want. Just maybe no late night drunkposting, ok? :crazy:

C'mon mate, that's his best material.

What about Midday drunkposting?

18 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

I've appreciated your photography in the past. Back when you used to post in that old thread with Chris Faunt, I think his name was. Is there a medium you post your photos to that I can follow?

Thanks, scholar. I actually joined the cool kids and created an instagram account at the end of last year. No real purpose other than I'd just take photos over the last decade or so and leave them sitting on a hard drive and it was pretty pointless. Not really pointless, because I still love the process and shared them with family anyway. But I never knew instagram was used the way it is for photographers, and it's actually kind of cool to put stuff on it for no other reason than why not. Anyway, my photos are still as sub-par as you'd probably remember them, and the page is a bit stale at the moment because I can't get on top of this backlog, but if you want to swing on by I think this is the link-

https://www.instagram.com/geoffwols/?hl=en

• 2 weeks later...

Bah, if this is gonna get all dramatic with people making complaints and having to have safe spaces, then maybe it's not worth me getting invested in it...

• 2023 Gold Donors

This may be controversial, but I think "nyoilers" deserves an accurate post count. 

Don't get me wrong, I despise the guy just as much as anyone, but credit where credit's due.

He's put in the hard yards.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
On 6/4/2021 at 9:19 AM, auslander said:

Bah, if this is gonna get all dramatic with people making complaints and having to have safe spaces, then maybe it's not worth me getting invested in it...

It's not like that at all mate. The recent "Leykisgate" drama is the first time I've experienced any softcock behavior on this site. 

7 hours ago, Darkstone said:

This may be controversial, but I think "nyoilers" deserves an accurate post count. 

Don't get me wrong, I despise the guy just as much as anyone, but credit where credit's due.

Party pooper.

• 2023 Gold Donors
18 hours ago, Darkstone said:

I’m starting to feel the love 

• Like 1

On 6/6/2021 at 3:38 PM, Darkstone said:

I think I'm a bit out of the loop on what's going on here but this made me laugh. Good gear. Hope there's more of it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
5 hours ago, Geoff said:

I think I'm a bit out of the loop on what's going on here but this made me laugh. Good gear. Hope there's more of it. 

It's great that after being on this site for over 17 years that you can still find something that amuses you !