nyoilers

He brought mine to my attention, honestly I forgot they even kept track, for how long ive been on here, I really havent posted shit, compared to guys like Wes and Keith and all them, I pay more attention to my punishment points, Dan wont even respond to me when I inquire, and with some of the shit I have said on here, I feel really disrespected not to have had even 1 in my almost 16 years on this board, it's a real slap in the face

• 2023 Gold Donors

You know, this site is a lot of things to a lot of people. We all have different reasons for posting, but the love of the same music is something we all have in common and is why we all found this place.

I may not agree with everything you post, but I don't have to.

If racking up a large post count is your thing, then good on you. 

Just remember....

• Like 2

Holy Shit I just noticed it!! OMG iM THE FIRST IN HH HISTORY! I GOT ONE GUYS AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW IT WAS THERE

Check it out motherfuckers!! waddya think of this bad boy??

Trophy.jpeg

Edited by Leykis101
  • Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
11 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Just as a post script, I was wondering how you managed to miscalculate your post count? 

Had something to do with Dominion Voting Systems !!!

• Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
4 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Holy Shit I just noticed it!! OMG iM THE FIRST IN HH HISTORY! I GOT ONE GUYS AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW IT WAS THERE

Check it out motherfuckers!! waddya think of this bad boy??

Trophy.jpeg

I guess now that I need 2 Warnings to get ahead of you !

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, nyoilers said:

I guess now that I need 2 Warnings to get ahead of you !

yeah good luck even tying me, that was a goal I set i 07, and I just got it in March, that baby came from hard work, perseverance, blood sweat, and so much sexually deviant posting, and so many insults, racist rants and put downs, I bet nobody ever gets one, that is my badge, I wish I could replace the donor badge with the warning badge on my profile.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, nyoilers said:

Had something to do with Dominion Voting Systems !!!

Oh it couldnt, those are the most accurate computers on the planet, fuck the shit NASA uses, dominion, I guess they worked once for ya, cant expect them to work every time right! LOL

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

Oh it couldnt, those are the most accurate computers on the planet, fuck the shit NASA uses, dominion, I guess they worked once for ya, cant expect them to work every time right! LOL

Newsmax just got on their knees and apologized to Dominion.

I don't know what the settlement was but remember the immortal words of Frank Zappa-

" There's a big difference between kneeling down and bending over "  bending over hayden panettiere GIF

6 hours ago, nyoilers said:

Newsmax just got on their knees and apologized to Dominion.

I don't know what the settlement was but remember the immortal words of Frank Zappa-

" There's a big difference between kneeling down and bending over "  bending over hayden panettiere GIF

Thats right, and his night is not complete without some meat in the seat, kneeling down is what the Democrats are trying to get us to do, right before shit goes down, and by shit, you know who I mean, right before they get bent over a barrel, and shown the 50 states, whats News Max? what channel is he on, I dont think ive ever seen him, any good? must be if he's gonna let dominion give it to him. he's gonna take it alright

by the way Mr.Oilers, where was your profile pic taken at? I didnt know you still played live

• Haha 1