I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

F*ck me did we wreck the beer supply in Forster over the weekend... well, at least my brother's supply. Haha... good times.

Isn't "Forster" Australian for "beer" mate? ;)

Forster:

IMG_0170.jpg

Fosters Beer:

untitled.jpg

You ain't never lie. I've talked to Aussies who didn't even know what Fosters was. It isn't even brewed in Australia, is it?

Mate, add me to the list. I have no idea about anything relating to Fosters. I've never met someone who drinks it and I don't know the first thing about it. I think I had a sip once somewhere and that was all I need in this lifetime. It's amazing it is somehow associated with Australia...

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

F*ck me did we wreck the beer supply in Forster over the weekend... well, at least my brother's supply. Haha... good times.

Forster:

IMG_0170.jpg

Fosters Beer:

untitled.jpg

You ain't never lie. I've talked to Aussies who didn't even know what Fosters was. It isn't even brewed in Australia, is it?

Mate, add me to the list. I have no idea about anything relating to Fosters. I've never met someone who drinks it and I don't know the first thing about it. I think I had a sip once somewhere and that was all I need in this lifetime. It's amazing it is somehow associated with Australia...

I know bro, I was totally messin' with ya. Not sure if Fosters was ever brewed in Australia, but the stuff we get here is brewed under license in Canada I think.

Forster:

IMG_0170.jpg

Fosters Beer:

untitled.jpg

I know bro, I was totally messin' with ya. Not sure if Fosters was ever brewed in Australia, but the stuff we get here is brewed under license in Canada I think.

Oh yeah, I know mate. Just giving a handsome Australian insider's perspective.

Everytime I look at that picture of Forster I hate this working week even more.

Was Castlemaine XXXX brewed in Oz, 'cos if it was you can have that back aswell and feel very ashamed. God what an awful brew that was/is (do they still 'Brew' the muck?)

Was Castlemaine XXXX brewed in Oz, 'cos if it was you can have that back aswell and feel very ashamed. God what an awful brew that was/is (do they still 'Brew' the muck?)

Never even heard that name before. Allow me to use Google.

Ah, you threw me with the Castlemaine bit as I've never heard that before, but yeah, that is the brewer of XXXX Gold, which is a pretty popular mid-strength beer here. My father-in-law loves it.

I don't drink mid or light, but if I did this really isn't a bad drop, imo. I don't refuse when he offers me one. :)

Jez, could not agree more mate.....that stuff is nothing but cats piss :puke: .....I hate that crap with a passion...One of the worst Aussie beers ever bottled along with West End.

Jez, could not agree more mate.....that stuff is nothing but cats piss :puke: .....I hate that crap with a passion...One of the worst Aussie beers ever bottled along with West End.

Never had or heard of West End mate, but XXXX is piss weak lager at it's worst and on par, if not worse, with a 'lovely' brew we used to have over here called Harp lager. I'd prefer to drink washing up liquid, at least it would have a decent head on it!! :D

Never had or heard of West End mate, but XXXX is piss weak lager at it's worst and on par, if not worse, with a 'lovely' brew we used to have over here called Harp lager. I'd prefer to drink washing up liquid, at least it would have a decent head on it!! :D

What's West End, Dave? Never heard of that one either. Victorian beer?

Geoff, It's South Australian and utter crap :puke:

South Australian and utter crap :puke:

Obviously!! Two things that go hand in hand. :lol:

I hear ya brother, here's the crappy view I have to deal with until the middle of next week... <_<

img035.jpg

Oh wait, it's actually pretty damn awesome... I'm drinking lots and lots of Corona and some Rum while I'm here. All is well. :drink:

I hear ya brother, here's the crappy view I have to deal with until the middle of next week... <_<

img035.jpg

Oh wait, it's actually pretty damn awesome... I'm drinking lots and lots of Corona and some Rum while I'm here. All is well. :drink:

Wow, nice. Where is that? Mexico, I assume? Can I come? I'll wear that feather bow tie you like so much...

... and nothing else.

South Australian and utter crap :puke:

Obviously!! Two things that go hand in hand. :lol:

Even though I've not heard great reports about SA (except there is great surf and great beaches... with lots of sharks) I'd still love to get there one day and it is home to our very own Lindsay so it can't be all bad... but regardless, SA > England 14,000 times over.

img035.jpg

OK, I officially hate Pete. :angry:

Seriously, that's awesome man... though I'm sure you can find better beer than Corona to drink!!

As for me, my brother e-mailed me today to inform me that he has stocked up on beer for tomorrow's Thanksgiving festivities at my Mom's house so beer is definitely on the menu! :drink:

i hate pete too. can you go topless in PR?

oh yeah, i like beer too.

Check out assesinpublic.com

It appears as though you can go topless anywhere you like. Thank christ for that. :)

I just remembered my fridge is heavily understocked. I better fix it up tonight or Friday Night Geoff is going to be very pissed off with me.

Picked up a couple 18's of Coors light for the weekend. Had a few tonight while I watched the Wild pisssssss it down their leg big time (with a courtesy nod to the refs). At least the beer was a winner.

I picked up a sixer of Fat Tire Amber Ale and a sixer of Labatt Blue.

I got me a sixer of 2 below.....damn this stuff has got a kick. And a twelver of Bud Select.

It was good to numb the loss by the Wild last night :puke:

it can't be all bad... but regardless, SA > England 14,000 times over.

:rofl2: You can't help yourself, can you Geoff...

We stayed at Glenelg when I had the unfortunate experience of having to drink West End all fuckin' night at this function we were at but what a beautiful place Glenelg is....Absolutely loved it :tumbsup:

I knew I had no beer in the fridge cause I finished em' off last night, and due to having a c#@t of a day at work, I stopped at liquor land on the way home from work, bought a slab, ripped 2 of em' out of the carton and started having the first one before I even got in the car and proceeded to guzzle them both in the 5 minutes it took to get home....Then had to have a few more at home to unwind a bit.......Thank fuck for beer :bowdown: