I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh hell yes, I still like beer. Was there any doubt?

I too am still one that likes beer. In fact I'd like to be at the bar right now liking a few.

I think I might join you ! On the other side ..... it's nearly midnight already. -_-

I had German and Austrian beers last night in huge pints at a German restaurant for Dad's birthday. Beautiful.

I had German and Austrian beers last night in huge pints at a German restaurant for Dad's birthday. Beautiful.

Let me guess: The german beer was "Löwenbräu" ?!?!?!

:)

slg_loe_einschenkspiel_01.jpg

Let me guess: The german beer was "Löwenbräu" ?!?!?!

:)

slg_loe_einschenkspiel_01.jpg

No, it was something with a 'c' I think. Just trying to get name from my brother now. :)

It was Edringer, mate. Is that a good one? I loved it.

Yeah, Erdinger is a good beer ! Was it kind of fizzy and yeasty, a so called Weissbier ?

I have a case of little blue yummies calling my name in the fridge when I get home.

That's a serious root cause !! :P

Seeing my home-life is so enchanting,the thought of drinking again is on my mind.I'd love to sink a few Becks',Labbatt's and a few Bacardi chasers.But it's been 4 years,so perhaps I'd better leave it.. :angry:

Seeing my home-life is so enchanting,the thought of drinking again is on my mind.I'd love to sink a few Becks',Labbatt's and a few Bacardi chasers.But it's been 4 years,so perhaps I'd better leave it.. :angry:

Well Matey..I'll imbibe 'em for ya.. :drink:

Hmm... Ok got some GOOD German beer there in Becks.. But, for Canadian Beer?? Labatts IS good, but I Much prefer Molson..*G*

Hmm... Ok got some GOOD German beer there in Becks.. But, for Canadian Beer?? Labatts IS good, but I Much prefer Molson..*G*

Haven't had Molson for years... :crying:

"Molson" is my dog's name. He's a Golden Retriever. Get it? Molson Golden?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well, *we* thought it was funny anyway. Carry on.

You Are Heineken

You appreciate a good beer, but you're not a snob about it.

You like your beer mild and easy to drink, so you can concentrate on being drunk.

Overall, you're a friendly drunk who's likely to buy a whole round for your friends... many times.

Sometimes you can be a bit boring when you drink. You may be prone to go on about topics no one cares about.

That's what I got too, but it doesn't really fit. I am absolutely a beer snob, and I definitely don't like my beer "mild and easy to drinkso I can concentrate on being drunk". Other than that it was pretty accurate... :anon: