I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

I had a few beers and then tackled a bottle of spiced rum.....stupid spiced rum, it is so damn tasty.

Gotta go blow snow now....with a slight headache (grabs bottle of Tylenol). Wish me luck.

Sounds like you had a fun night Chad, and I feel for you having to go out and work with a hangover.

I'm going shopping with the wife today and that is a nightmare within itself.

I think I have an easier task my friend. Do you need any Tylenol??? Perhaps a nice pair of ear muffs?? :P

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had a few beers and then tackled a bottle of spiced rum.....stupid spiced rum, it is so damn tasty.

Gotta go blow snow now....with a slight headache (grabs bottle of Tylenol). Wish me luck.

I just got done doing that with a hang over, man that sucks. To top it off it is that wet heavy shit we got a total of 10 inches.

East Coast, so far so good but it's coming. They're saying 4-7 for my little corner of the world. Maybe I'll get a day off tomorrow... :)

Of course I'll be snowblowing/shoveling so it's not like a REAL day off or anything... <_<

Pretty active weekend just passed. My buddy Lindsay (Glam_Junkie) and I knocked a few back on Friday night when we saw Tuff, but we kept it sensible (well, at least I did - not sure what he got up to after I left! :D) so as to still enjoy the show... but sensibility was the last thing my mate and I practiced on Saturday.

We went to the horse races, starting at 11:00am and we got home just before midnight. The day was a scorcher and the beer flowed like fountains into our open mouths. To put it blatantly, we were F*CKED by about 6:00pm, but persisted onwards. He spewed in the bar we ended up after the races but I held off on the night. I did however go for a surf on Sunday morning and couldn't handle it - I was sick out there, to the point I came in after about an hour and sat on the beach as it rained... unable to handle the waves anymore. Man was I sick... and the headache too!!! Ouch. And the surf was actually good, which was the thing that pissed me off most. Never again... until next weekend. :)

So yesterday a buddy of mine invites over to his place to help him put up a shelf in his garage. 2 hours and a 12 pack later we have the shelf up and decide to hit the bar for a little bit. While at the bar I get a call from a girl I work with asking me if I wanted to take tomorrow off and stay late on Tuesday. "SURE!" I say and we order another pitcher. We were there until about 7pm then decided to go to another bar in my town about 8 miles away. We stayed there until 10pm and went to my place for a beer. So we get to my house and my wife is absolutely pissed. And my buddy's wife is even more pissed and called my wife to tell her NOT to take him home. So he is thinking he will walk the 8 miles back to his house while my wife is trying to talk him into sleeping on the couch. He ended up convincing her to drive him home where I'm sure he ended up sleeping on his couch. I was up all night sick as a dog and my poor wife had to work at 7 this morning so she is still furious plus I've got a hangover that would make Bon Scott jealous. I am never drinking again! :crying: And this time I mean it! ;)

So yesterday a buddy of mine invites over to his place to help him put up a shelf in his garage. 2 hours and a 12 pack later we have the shelf up and decide to hit the bar for a little bit. While at the bar I get a call from a girl I work with asking me if I wanted to take tomorrow off and stay late on Tuesday. "SURE!" I say and we order another pitcher. We were there until about 7pm then decided to go to another bar in my town about 8 miles away. We stayed there until 10pm and went to my place for a beer. So we get to my house and my wife is absolutely pissed. And my buddy's wife is even more pissed and called my wife to tell her NOT to take him home. So he is thinking he will walk the 8 miles back to his house while my wife is trying to talk him into sleeping on the couch. He ended up convincing her to drive him home where I'm sure he ended up sleeping on his couch. I was up all night sick as a dog and my poor wife had to work at 7 this morning so she is still furious plus I've got a hangover that would make Bon Scott jealous. I am never drinking again! :crying: And this time I mean it! ;)

:rofl2:

I say that every weekend and Wednesday night. Being hung over on Monday really sucks it makes for a long week. I think your wife will get over it, buy her some flowers that's what there for.

:rofl2:

I say that every weekend and Wednesday night. Being hung over on Monday really sucks it makes for a long week. I think your wife will get over it, buy her some flowers that's what there for.

Yeah, I was thinking of either getting her flowers or making a nice dinner. I learned my lesson...no getting drunk on a Sunday! :tsk: (isn't that a country song?)

• 2 weeks later...
I haven't given up on drinking beer.

I will never drink another beer for as long as I live.

:blink: "The following statement is true. The preceding statement was false" ?

The words "never drink another beer" should never be used in this thread. I'm very disappointed.

I was just being stupid really but I didn't mean to put 'Haven't' I meant to say 'have'.

I was just gonna say I've quit drinking so everyone would say "WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Maybe I should start drinking so I won't have anymore damn typos.

They say alcohol can impair you're judgement, but so can Sobriety.

I was just being stupid really but I didn't mean to put 'Haven't' I meant to say 'have'.

I was just gonna say I've quit drinking so everyone would say "WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ironic, isn't it, that the notorious Typo Nazi has been undone by a typo? :banana:

You had me worried there for a sec.

Ironic, isn't it, that the notorious Typo Nazi has been undone by a typo? :banana:

It happens more than you think, and for the record the title 'Typo Nazi' was given to me by The Artist Formerly known as Metal Jay, it wasn't something I picked for myself. I will admit it's one hell of a burden to carry but one that I must carry nonetheless.

I drunk beer in Port Macquarie, Original XXXX to be exact. It tasted nice because it was free, but XXXX Gold is far better.

I had one beer as I watched a lame horror movie last night. I'm the guy standing on the edge, living there.