American Patriots and Proud Boys

Leykis101

This is HUGE!!

• 4 weeks later...

So if Kyle Rittenhouse is found not guilty the gers are gonna riot, because that shows white supremacy and white privilege, even though nobody involved in the case at all, well everyone was white, I think their going to have a huge surprise waiting for them when they go to riot, lol 

On 11/12/2021 at 3:07 PM, Leykis101 said:

So if Kyle Rittenhouse is found not guilty the gers are gonna riot, because that shows white supremacy and white privilege, even though nobody involved in the case at all, well everyone was white, I think their going to have a huge surprise waiting for them when they go to riot, lol 

So Kyle was found not guilty, good for him. The right verdict, there's still hope for America.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Stefan said:

It's even sadder when Antifa and Black Lives Matter are running around the streets 'causing havoc. They started the whole mess to begin with.

I agree, wasn't taking sides. 

• Like 1

On 11/20/2021 at 9:42 AM, Glen said:

Sad state of affairs when a 17 year boy is running around the streets with an assault rifle. 

Agreed...while he had a case for self defense I can't agree with the idea that he and literally everyone in the US has the right to run around the streets with a gun.....and if they ever feel threatened in any way or simply don't like the look of someone they can blast away and claim they felt threatened.....this case is probably going to be used to set a precedent which means there will be many more of these incidents...

Edited by Dead Planet

257940057_3066694096901454_1461235504833088882_n.jpg

• Like 1

I just watched the interview Fox did with Kyle and if everything Kyle said is true (and I sure believe him more than those Antifa/BLM thugs), the verdict was spot on. 

I hope Kyle and his team begins to sue the bias media. Like that Sandmann case. 

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

3 hours ago, martinsane said:

What pray tell is "critical race theory"?

CRT is what they are trying to force into our elementary schools, it teaches kids that they have privilege if they are white, if they are black they are oppressed, and no matter what they do in life all the rules and laws in this country are racist and rigged so if your a minority its all working against you, it's garbage, and it's further proof that these fucking cockroaches really are not interested in trying to improve race relations in the US, they are only into playing identity politics and making sure racism not only survives but thrives, if racism goes away then so does their meal ticket.

Edited by Leykis101
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

Hilarious