American Patriots and Proud Boys

Leykis101

LOL, another far left attempted smear job on the PB's Antifa are the biggest pussy faggots on the planet, they oughtta go hang with the Taliban, we should trade person for person, fucking queers.

1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

LOL, another far left attempted smear job on the PB's Antifa are the biggest pussy faggots on the planet, they oughtta go hang with the Taliban, we should trade person for person, fucking queers.

Wait for it... 2 or 3 people on this board coming to debunk this as fake news.

And blaming Proud Boys.

And Trump. 

:P

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Stefan said:

Wait for it... 2 or 3 people on this board coming to debunk this as fake news.

And blaming Proud Boys.

And Trump. 

:P

No shit, they went to a Christian rally last week and sprayed kids and woman with pepper and tear gas and thru mortars at them

WARNING! This is rap, but it's a Proud Boy, thats right a black Proud Boy, LOL theres literally hundreds of them in this white supremacist group, but he's pretty fucking tight, and he has an awesome message, but I like rap if it's got any talent to it and beyond 2nd grade lyrics

This ones hilarious

hilarious watch the little pussy run over and square up a PB, gets blasted back to his moms basement, at the PBs Straight Pride Parade.

I love how in the guardians coverage of last weeks Portland brawl, they say the PB's overturned an ambulance not stating that it belonged to Antifa and they tried to drive it straight into participants of the rally, funny how some small detail like that was left out.

• 2023 Gold Donors
6 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

I love how in the guardians coverage of last weeks Portland brawl, they say the PB's overturned an ambulance not stating that it belonged to Antifa and they tried to drive it straight into participants of the rally, funny how some small detail like that was left out.

Speaking of "Guardians".

I heard that Washington in the NFL are now going to be known as the "Washington Guardians".

Is that shit true?

10 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

Speaking of "Guardians".

I heard that Washington in the NFL are now going to be known as the "Washington Guardians".

Is that shit true?

Do you mean the Redskins?

• 2023 Gold Donors
20 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Do you mean the Redskins?

I dunno, maybe "Guardians" was the term used for the white people in charge of the reservations. 

In that case, fair enough.

Edited by Darkstone
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

I dunno, maybe "Guardians" was the term used for the white people in charge of the reservations. 

In that case, fair enough.

No theres already a team with that name, it's called Chiefs

• Like 1

Ha Ha Ha For those who think that our 2 partys dont get along on anything, heres to you.

Edited by Leykis101

45 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Ha Ha Ha For those who think that our 2 partys dont get along on anything, heres to you.

You just crossed the line mister! That's not true. 

Oh sorry, I thought I was someone else for a minute... :whistle:

Edited by Stefan
  • Haha 1

The weather is starting to cool down, winter is on its way, le us hope that these incidents will die down as the fair weather Johnson's have to retreat to their holes for fear of getting wet.

Getting soooo desensitized to these yahoos doing what sane people wouldn't even think of without consequence. It's a daily/nightly occurrence and I for one have had more than my share. 

Seriously I will say it again, Portland is a cesspool and Wheeler is the shit stirring dolt that has let this happen and keep happening. He is the worst.

• Like 1

LOL

• 1 month later...

Look at the kind of pussy ass faggots we have to deal with, this is a big bad Antifa faggot who tried smoking someone in Olympia during a Freedom March, how do you think this little faggots gonna do in prison? For cocksuckers who dont believe in individual rights he sure was fucking quick to assert his, these homos are a cancer on society, and should just be taken out and shot, to save tax payers money of letting them live for free and get fucked in the ass for free, I'm telling you people, this is what they are all like, shooting at motherfuckers but when you get them in a corner they fold like a wet cardboard box, fucking faggots.

• Like 1

They count on "strength through numbers" or think they are strong when carrying weapons, but each and every one individually is no more than a cornered rat. They think they know everything better than everyone else, but really don't know shit. Pampered children, no more than that.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jolly Olli said:

They count on "strength through numbers" or think they are strong when carrying weapons, but each and every one individually is no more than a cornered rat. They think they know everything better than everyone else, but really don't know shit. Pampered children, no more than that.

yep keyboard killers from the safety of their mommys basement, their fucking trash, literally they serve no purpose as human beings, I hesitate to even classify them as such

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jolly Olli said:

and BTW, their numbers dont equal strength, as seen in the last video I posted when they tried to drive the van into the PB's rally in August, 40 to 50 of them are continually being ran off by 15 to 20 PB's or Patriot Prayer patriots, their just a bunch of fucking losers who cant get any pussy, are 20 to 40 yrs old and still virgins, they are socially retarded so nobody likes them, so they all meet up and reinforce and validate each others worthlessness, just the bottom of the barrel scumbags.

• Like 1

Another show of the high IQ and pure intelligence of Antifa, Patriot Prayer showed up and crashed an Antifa rally, antifa just stand there cause they trying to get knocked the fuck out so Joey and Fernando get hemmed up for it, i'm telling you, if somehow Antifa just got put in cuffs and kind of just went away, and were never heard or seen again, I think it might be a positive on mankind.

Edited by Leykis101