American Patriots and Proud Boys

Leykis101

18 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

That Oregon City scuffle was last week just. SMFH just goofy. If there was any form of authority folks would be arrested and awaiting a Cody-like prosecution. ;)

Sidebar I like the KOIN group as they have some sexy ladies reporting the "news".

• Haha 1

Joe and Tim have a bitch from social media ( I think Twitter) on and they grill her about why Patriot Prayer and Proud Boys are completely banned off all social media and Antifa is on all social media, Joe also tells the story about how Gavin started Proud Boys as a joke.

5 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Joe and Tim have a bitch from social media ( I think Twitter) on and they grill her about why Patriot Prayer and Proud Boys are completely banned off all social media and Antifa is on all social media, Joe also tells the story about how Gavin started Proud Boys as a joke.

Those are the "debates" or factual discussions that I appreciate as should any moderately intelligent human being, no matter what side of the spectrum you reside.

To quote Joe Friday, "just the facts Ma'am".

And Portland is a farking cesspool, it was b4 all this shtuff went down. Any mayor or city that encourages "street camping" is off their nut. 
When I first moved down this way, someone told me Portland is "where baristas come to retire" and I lost it as that sentiment was so funny and it summed up the homeless for no reason just cuz I want to be hep and have a pit bull and Doc Marten's and hang in front of the McD's vibe of the town.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, martinsane said:

Those are the "debates" or factual discussions that I appreciate as should any moderately intelligent human being, no matter what side of the spectrum you reside.

To quote Joe Friday, "just the facts Ma'am".

And Portland is a farking cesspool, it was b4 all this shtuff went down. Any mayor or city that encourages "street camping" is off their nut. 
When I first moved down this way, someone told me Portland is "where baristas come to retire" and I lost it as that sentiment was so funny and it summed up the homeless for no reason just cuz I want to be hep and have a pit bull and Doc Marten's and hang in front of the McD's vibe of the town.

you forgot hang out in a circle and play hacky sack while we trip on shrooms and talk about our killer plan to get successful, before we crash a facist rally, scumbag motherfucking pussys, their all fucking COWARDS!! to the most extreme of the word, you get one of those little faggots away from the group and he will be trying to suck your cock, I'll suck you off if you please dont kick my teeth down my throat, their seriously all people this planet would never miss if they just somehow went away forever.

• Like 1

Why would that scare anyone? theres been a huge influx of blacks at the range I shoot at, I'm even working with one,of them, a 20 year old female, shes from Trinidad, she's fucking bad ass, dude theres an all black militia, they try to be scary, the NFAC, that is the Not Fucking Around Crew, very intelligent bunch of guys, they lost their marbles when proud boys showed up at a rally they were trying to take control of in Texas, this was the result that day,

19 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Why would that scare anyone? theres been a huge influx of blacks at the range I shoot at, I'm even working with one,of them, a 20 year old female, shes from Trinidad, she's fucking bad ass, dude theres an all black militia, they try to be scary, the NFAC, that is the Not Fucking Around Crew, very intelligent bunch of guys, they lost their marbles when proud boys showed up at a rally they were trying to take control of in Texas, this was the result that day,

Sorry Cody your going to have to run that one down for me as all I see is a gaggle of flacked out folks standing around and then that same gaggle scurries a bit and then its over...

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, martinsane said:

Sorry Cody your going to have to run that one down for me as all I see is a gaggle of flacked out folks standing around and then that same gaggle scurries a bit and then its over...

Youtube has taken down all the videos from that rally, this is the only one I could find, they had 2 mishaps, one of them lost control of his weapon and incidentally hit 3 people in the process, another one of them shot themselves in the foot, It was on the news, but I have no idea why all the videos have been taken off, even Enrique's channel they are gone, Im very curious, Im going to ask a few people for their clips, when I get one i'll put it up here, point was, these guys have a piece of shit leader, and nobody's scared of them, and they are alot of dorks and pussys like Antifa, but they just dress up like they are cool and carry weapons.

5 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Ha ha ha. Wtf. The absolute audacity of that person for attacking this dude, taking one to the brain (less) pan and then, and then crying to the police about it, while holding a sign that says F**K the Po Po, is downright ridiculous.

Of note the sound of aluminum bouncing of cranium is so funny. Should be the sound my phone makes when I get a message...

Lastly, wtf?! "She was brandishing their penis"... Cody if you went and slapped your schmekel on the counter at the A&P you'd be dunzo fella, but obviously the rules are not equal, even though equality is what we are asking for, right?

14 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Youtube has taken down all the videos from that rally, this is the only one I could find, they had 2 mishaps, one of them lost control of his weapon and incidentally hit 3 people in the process, another one of them shot themselves in the foot, It was on the news, but I have no idea why all the videos have been taken off, even Enrique's channel they are gone, Im very curious, Im going to ask a few people for their clips, when I get one i'll put it up here, point was, these guys have a piece of shit leader, and nobody's scared of them, and they are alot of dorks and pussys like Antifa, but they just dress up like they are cool and carry weapons.

Thanks pal, I get it now, but don't get the fact that the incident is whipped from existance.

10 hours ago, martinsane said:

Thanks pal, I get it now, but don't get the fact that the incident is whipped from existance.

well I dont know anything about it, all I know is I had 3 of the clips saved and now they just say deleted, and I cannot find a single clip from it accept that one that i didnt even notice was like 3 seconds, wtf?? I sent a few messages but until then here are the new pride of the US, meet the Not Fucking Around Crew, this stems back from Louisville where the NFAC ran into American Patriots, now the thing about AP is they are ALL!! retire Seals, Delta Force, Green Berets, their general was ex mossad, he is an israeli, and they arent a bunch of guys that fuck around, or as you'll see even really talk to the media, when they show up at rallys, even the proud boys and patriot prayer take a back seat, thing is, you dont know when they will show up, and they only show up at random rallies, these guys right here, would have wiped every one of those black militia pussys out, you find out they are there for a specific purpose to guard the federal court house,

6 hours ago, auslander said:

"All these atheists screaming 'Oh My God' wondering why shit happens..." 🤣

I scream Oh My Science, and I say Science Dammit

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

well I dont know anything about it, all I know is I had 3 of the clips saved and now they just say deleted, and I cannot find a single clip from it accept that one that i didnt even notice was like 3 seconds, wtf?? I sent a few messages but until then here are the new pride of the US, meet the Not Fucking Around Crew, this stems back from Louisville where the NFAC ran into American Patriots, now the thing about AP is they are ALL!! retire Seals, Delta Force, Green Berets, their general was ex mossad, he is an israeli, and they arent a bunch of guys that fuck around, or as you'll see even really talk to the media, when they show up at rallys, even the proud boys and patriot prayer take a back seat, thing is, you dont know when they will show up, and they only show up at random rallies, these guys right here, would have wiped every one of those black militia pussys out, you find out they are there for a specific purpose to guard the federal court house,

Good night. I have been saying for almost 2 years now, nothing is going to change until some calamitous event transpires, This video is sad. Not that groups want to protect themselves etc, but that things have escalated to this point.

Instantly reminded me of this.

Cyrus Matters GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, martinsane said:

Good night. I have been saying for almost 2 years now, nothing is going to change until some calamitous event transpires, This video is sad. Not that groups want to protect themselves etc, but that things have escalated to this point.

The Warriors? or that seen on Dragnet with the cult.

13 hours ago, martinsane said:

Classic reference 👍

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

HOLY SHIT GOOD THING IT WASNT AN ENTIRE CITY!  Then Enrique probably would have not even gotten arrested.

https://www.aol.com/proud-boys-leader-sentenced-more-192435110.html