American Patriots and Proud Boys

Leykis101

For anyone who cares, and hates Antifa as much as I do, I found some killer and hilarious new videos of the Pro American groups American Patriots, and The Proud Boys, kicking the fucking christ out of those worthless pussy ass Antifa cunts, not gonna see good shit like this on any American Propaganda Fake News station. My favorite are always the clips where the bitches jump in and try and run their mouth, thinking no dudes gonna hit them, then they get hit, sorry, those mouthy bitches are exactly whats wrong with the US today, my mom always told my sisters, you step up to a man, like a man, expect to be treated like a man, excellent advise from my mom.Love to see the UK patriots sticking up for their country.

• 3 weeks later...

Here it goes, it's starting people, a few of you I have told it was going to happen, now real true Americans have had it, and shit's going to go down.

HELL YEAH!!

Here it comes people, as promised, listen to Tiny

Yesterday In Porkland, Antifa being met by the silent majority, Proud Boys, American Patriots, and Patriot Prayer, hope to see more of this, this is the only thing thats gonna end these Antifa waste of space.

• 1 month later...

• 2023 Gold Donors

Well, it looks like Trump has basically sanctioned these guys to do what they have to do. They may start wearing uniforms. Brown shirts perhaps?  

Whatever the outcome of this election, there's gonna be big trouble.

I'm genuinely concerned for you guys living over there.

Even after that shamozzle of a debate, I still think Trump's the better choice, but either way you're fucked.

• Like 3

On 10/1/2020 at 12:51 AM, Darkstone said:

Well, it looks like Trump has basically sanctioned these guys to do what they have to do. They may start wearing uniforms. Brown shirts perhaps?  

Whatever the outcome of this election, there's gonna be big trouble.

I'm genuinely concerned for you guys living over there.

Even after that shamozzle of a debate, I still think Trump's the better choice, but either way you're fucked.

Will you adopt me?

• Haha 2

Since the left has already tried to demonize the Proud Boys by calling them a white supremacist group, here is the President of the PB, who is Black, their 2nd is Tongan, I know those Nazis love Blacks and Tongans, or wait, maybe they are black and Tongan white supremacists, that's it, this is the full video from when the PB went into the newest country within the US, remember? it was called CHAZ, located in the Seattle area, read up on it if you don't know, it's hilarious. And also notice most of the Proud Boy chapter on here, are Black, weird.

On 10/1/2020 at 1:51 AM, Darkstone said:

They actually where Perry Ellis shirts, they are black, but as to your question,somebody has to, right? Antifa's destroying shit, nobody's doing anything about it, starting at the Governor Position, Police can't do shit, so civilians have to be the ones to make sure other civilians behave, Patriot Prayer, American Patriots, Proud Boys, American Guard, none of these are skin heads, don't be fooled, I know this for a fact, they are simply throwing a wrench in what the entire plan is, protecting our home and country, if there's something wrong with protecting your life, job, family, home, children, city's, then I guess I'm an evil motherfucker, this is my home, the only one I know, and there is a fatal threat to it, we need more and more of these Patriots, if we are truly the United States, we will Unite, and stomp these fucking cockroaches right out of existence.

Edited by Leykis101

• 2023 Gold Donors
42 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

They actually where Perry Ellis shirts, they are black, but as to your question,somebody has to, right? Antifa's destroying shit, nobody's doing anything about it, starting at the Governor Position, Police can't do shit, so civilians have to be the ones to make sure other civilians behave, Patriot Prayer, American Patriots, Proud Boys, American Guard, none of these are skin heads, don't be fooled, I know this for a fact, they are simply throwing a wrench in what the entire plan is, protecting our home and country, if there's something wrong with protecting your life, job, family, home, children, city's, then I guess I'm an evil motherfucker, this is my home, the only one I know, and there is a fatal threat to it, we need more and more of these Patriots, if we are truly the United States, we will Unite, and stomp these fucking cockroaches right out of existence.

Just stay safe over there mate and that goes for all you Yanks. I think it's gonna get intense. We have certain social issues down here, but I couldn't imagine living with that sort of violence on my doorstep.

Edited by Darkstone

16 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

Just stay safe over there mate and that goes for all you Yanks (BTW, the term Yank has nothing to do with Yankee, so don't be offended. It's actually rhyming slang "septic tank=Yank=American). I think it's gonna get intense. We have certain social issues down here, but I couldn't imagine living with that sort of violence on my doorstep.

And neither can I, but the world doesn't work like that, and at some point the only way to stomp out violence, is to meet it with bigger and better violence, violence seems to be the pinnacle, the end game, once it goes to violence, it really can't be reversed, unless the violent party is willing to stop being violent, and that's certainly never going to happen in this instance.

WARNING!! RANT COMING, BIG TIME BLOWING OFF STEAM RANT, PROBABLY DON'T RESPOND WITH ANY SMART ASS STUPID FUCKING REMARKS, BUT DO WHAT YOU WANT.

We had another cockroach party tonight downtown SLC, I came to a light on State Street, some fucking little Antifa faggot stood in front of my Jeep at the light so I couldn't get by, I was going to just back up, then start revving my engine up to warn them they could stand there if they'd like, but either way I was driving through the light, his little ass pounding buddies saw, then this little load that should've been swallowed, hit my Jeep with a pole that had an upside down Thin Blue Line flag on it, so I had to get out and be of service to my community, and I'm sure I'm going to be arrested for it, soon as they see the video 50+ people stood there and recorded, I certainly wasn't trying to hide it, I was in the frame of mind where I was starting to black out from rage, but people started cheering and clapping so I felt a little relief that somebody there had my back, these fucking bitches are like bed bugs, there's so many of them, and they suck all the blood out of society, and their an extremely weak breed, but we need to eradicate every one of them at once, and then make sure there are no left overs, I've fucking had it, I'm done fucking with these little pussies, I just hope I calm down, this isnt something I can hide from, it is effecting my daily life, and I've been known to do some dumb shit when I am filled with rage, I feel like this is my fucking city, and I will give anything including my life to protect it, for my daughter, and my family and friends, fuck Antifa, Fuck Black Lives Matter, and fuck the Left wing arm of this government led by your puppet on a string Joe Biden for president!!

I'll say it for the first time right here, TRUMP 2020 MAGA!!!

12 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

And neither can I, but the world doesn't work like that, and at some point the only way to stomp out violence, is to meet it with bigger and better violence, violence seems to be the pinnacle, the end game, once it goes to violence, it really can't be reversed, unless the violent party is willing to stop being violent, and that's certainly never going to happen in this instance.

WARNING!! RANT COMING, BIG TIME BLOWING OFF STEAM RANT, PROBABLY DON'T RESPOND WITH ANY SMART ASS STUPID FUCKING REMARKS, BUT DO WHAT YOU WANT.

We had another cockroach party tonight downtown SLC, I came to a light on State Street, some fucking little Antifa faggot stood in front of my Jeep at the light so I couldn't get by, I was going to just back up, then start revving my engine up to warn them they could stand there if they'd like, but either way I was driving through the light, his little ass pounding buddies saw, then this little load that should've been swallowed, hit my Jeep with a pole that had an upside down Thin Blue Line flag on it, so I had to get out and be of service to my community, and I'm sure I'm going to be arrested for it, soon as they see the video 50+ people stood there and recorded, I certainly wasn't trying to hide it, I was in the frame of mind where I was starting to black out from rage, but people started cheering and clapping so I felt a little relief that somebody there had my back, these fucking bitches are like bed bugs, there's so many of them, and they suck all the blood out of society, and their an extremely weak breed, but we need to eradicate every one of them at once, and then make sure there are no left overs, I've fucking had it, I'm done fucking with these little pussies, I just hope I calm down, this isnt something I can hide from, it is effecting my daily life, and I've been known to do some dumb shit when I am filled with rage, I feel like this is my fucking city, and I will give anything including my life to protect it, for my daughter, and my family and friends, fuck Antifa, Fuck Black Lives Matter, and fuck the Left wing arm of this government led by your puppet on a string Joe Biden for president!!

I'll say it for the first time right here, TRUMP 2020 MAGA!!!

Cody that is just shitty. Be safe buddy. I wish I could offer you something to cool the engines but I get it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This happened in my state, NOT ONE MENTION OF IT ON ANY OF THE NEWS STATION!

• 5 weeks later...

You wont see this as is on the networks, at the MAGA man march in DC today, Antifa started attacking Trump supporters, until the Proud Boys arrived and completely fucked those little bitch ass pussy faggots up, it's heart warming.

Yet more footage from the Million MAGA March on DC, this one is classic BLM pulling a knife on the Proud Boys

• 1 month later...

Ive been saying it since May, it's coming people, laugh at me all you want, but you should probably stop laughing and maybe think about what if im right? think you should start figuring something out, or be caught with your pants down if it does happen.

11 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Ive been saying it since May, it's coming people, laugh at me all you want, but you should probably stop laughing and maybe think about what if im right? think you should start figuring something out, or be caught with your pants down if it does happen.

sounds like you want it to happen. 

what about maybe if trump conceded and sent out a uniting message to the nation like someone with an ounce of decency. 

not a chance in hell