I have a confession...

CureTheSane

I've never really done Crashdiet

Not sure why.
possibly heard a song or two that I didn't like and was never inspired.
possibly confused them with Crazy Lixx because they're bothe Sweedish and never a huge fan of Crazy Lixx

Anyway, I have started listening to them.Began with Generation Wild.
not sure if this is one of their better albums, but I'm enjoying what I'm hearing :)

They releases are all good.

Olli, who sang on Unattractive Revolution, has done CDS by the Reckless Love.

3 hours ago, Glen said:

and for the record Crazy Lixx are a far more consistent band.

All their albums are very good to great 

I tried out New Religion And S/T and those that were ok or pretty good for me were
My Medicine
Blame It On Love
She's Mine
What Of Our Love
Sound Of the Loud Minority
I Missd the Mark
All Looks No Hooks

I geuss 4 songs per album is OK.
I'll try to get to the otehr albums sometime.

17 minutes ago, CureTheSane said:

I tried out New Religion And S/T and those that were ok or pretty good for me were
My Medicine
Blame It On Love
She's Mine
What Of Our Love
Sound Of the Loud Minority
I Missd the Mark
All Looks No Hooks

I geuss 4 songs per album is OK.
I'll try to get to the otehr albums sometime.

last 2 albums are the best imo 

Yeah the last two Crazy Lixx albums are probably their best but I like em all,as for Crashdiet as already pointed out Generation Wild(my fav) & Rest In Sleaze are brilliant release but I don't mind most of the others,not as consistant but still ok in my book,another band with a revolving door vocalist wise.

Picking up from Doggy about Olli,he sang on the Local Band cd also.i like that one...its different but very enjoyable.

• My Little Pony
18 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

Crashdiet have put out some good music but personally I'll take Reckless Love, Kissin Dynamite and Crazy Lixx over them....

Yup. Crashdiët is just a little too inconsistent. 

8 hours ago, lettard said:

Yeah the last two Crazy Lixx albums are probably their best but I like em all,as for Crashdiet as already pointed out Generation Wild(my fav) & Rest In Sleaze are brilliant release but I don't mind most of the others,not as consistant but still ok in my book,another band with a revolving door vocalist wise.

Picking up from Doggy about Olli,he sang on the Local Band cd also.i like that one...its different but very enjoyable.

When see who see plays in Local Band, other than Olli. I am surprise they haven't done another EP or album. Might the members busy of their original bands.

16 hours ago, Doggy said:

When see who see plays in Local Band, other than Olli. I am surprise they haven't done another EP or album. Might the members busy of their original bands.

Its definitely a good cd,done really well...be nice if they did another as you say

On 5/16/2020 at 12:56 AM, Glen said:

and for the record Crazy Lixx are a far more consistent band.

All their albums are very good to great 

Right Glen?!  Not a fan of Crazy Lixx???!

'Rest In Sleaze' and 'Generation Wild' are absolutely essential to any fan of good music. The others have a good song here and there, but none are essential. 'Unattractive Revolution' is not a bad disc, though. 

Savage Playground actually has some very good songs but the production is so bad it renders it unlistenable.

those songs were great live 

1 hour ago, Glen said:

Savage Playground actually has some very good songs but the production is so bad it renders it unlistenable.

those songs were great live 

Yeah, I prefer the new one to that one. New one had a handful of okay songs. 

They kind of did it to themselves, though, to record two classic discs out of their first three. Almost impossible to live up to that afterwards. Like Crystal Ball. Two killer albums and they were terrible forever after. Wig Wam.

As awesome as it is at the time, it's so hard to continue such a high degree of excellence when you start out so strong.