Signal 13 (female fronted hard rock)

AlphaMale

https://www.facebook.com/signal13band/

In 2019, Baltimore Magazine named Signal 13 as ‘Baltimore’s Best Band’ as well as Vicky Starr as one of the ‘Best Musician/Vocalist.' Formed in the Mid-Atlantic region, Signal 13 is a high octane rock band fronted by lead vocalist Vicky Starr.

Continuously performing in and around the Mid-Atlantic area, the band has built a tremendous regional buzz on the strength of their live show which led to opening spots with KIX and Great White including many festivals.

Vicky states; “The idea behind Signal 13 is to perform high-energy material and we are really excited to bring this energy to everyone that hears us play." Their goal is to always put on the best show every night entertaining fans through their stage show, music and audience interaction.

The band’s debut is packed with anthemic choruses, melodic riffs and muscular focus. Their debut is set for Spring 2020 release.

Signal13.jpg

Edited by AlphaMale

My poor ears  :( a pass here also,nice try but my god the vocals arnt good...I mean didn't anyone involved notice this?

• My Little Pony
3 hours ago, Tabe said:

Oh wow, that was remarkably terrible. The production is awful, the music is weak, and those vocals... man, those vocals.

What? Were those vocals good?

On 5/3/2020 at 3:33 AM, Tabe said:

Oh wow, that was remarkably terrible. The production is awful, the music is weak, and those vocals... man, those vocals.

Gotta agree with all this. Dreadful in every way. :(

• My Little Pony

Projects like this always baffle me. I mean, was there really, at no point, someone who approached them and was like, "Hey, guys, listen... No, just... No?"

13 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Projects like this always baffle me. I mean, was there really, at no point, someone who approached them and was like, "Hey, guys, listen... No, just... No?"

According to their Facebook page, "they've received a tremendous response". LOL

Hi gang! It has been twelve days since we released our new EP, “Destination Unknown” and our new single “Dirty”. We have been floored by the response we have received and all the support we have been given. Thank you to everyone who has listened to us, checked out our video, downloaded a song, or ordered something from us.

Every day we have been receiving notes and photos filled with excitement over the new music! We just want to thank you all again for your support and share just a few of the photos we have received - please keep them coming!

We love you and hope you are staying safe and healthy and we can’t wait to see you when things get back to normal!

Vicky, Johnny, Patrick, Jon and Chris

1 hour ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Well, then, can they send us the songs everyone else seems to be listening to?

Is that excitement that leads to massive letdown?

I don't know of her at all. But if she sings like that on the rest of the EP...........

simon cowell nbc GIF by America's Got Talent

SIGNED CD

Posted on March 14, 2020

$18.00

Hand-signed “Destination Unknown” debut release by Signal 13. Signed by all 5 members of the band.

87 in stock (can be backordered)

Signed CD quantity
Add to cart
SKU: S13DU2 Category: accessories

DESCRIPTION

Hand-signed “Destination Unknown” debut release by Signal 13. Signed by all 5 members of the band. Shipping included in the price.

• 2023 Gold Donors

The way things go in the trading community (which I am not a part of), this EP will be worth around $300 in ten years time. Better get in early boys, there's only 87 of 'em. 

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
On 5/6/2020 at 1:10 AM, Darkstone said:

The way things go in the trading community (which I am not a part of), this EP will be worth around $300 in ten years time. Better get in early boys, there's only 87 of 'em. 

I think there will be 87 left for quite awhile.

• 2 months later...