Who would you like to F**k??

AlphaMale

Sorry for the vulgar title to this thread but we're all grown-ups here (except for Petra!). 

What celeb out there really gets your motor revving??

Some of mine:

Mandy Rose (WWE)

mandy-rose.jpg

Camila Banus (Gabi Hernandez on Days Of Our Lives)

camila-banus-days-of-our-lives-spoilers-

Kate Upton

kate-upton-5.jpg?fit=1000,1427

Jennifer Aniston

439d75ea28114783a6030ad711e6eab7--jennif

Edited by AlphaMale

NoI was just gonna pick G-Off WALLS, when he goes out as Rosie Rottencrotch, u guys pulled the curtain back on that one, so I gotta go with the woman I lust for, in the words of Michael Starr, I think of her and I can't help but fondle my meat, I have woke a few times out of dreams to things reacting beyond the realm of my control, and had to shower, of course I'm speaking of the beautiful Joy Behar, I've dreamed of a 3some with her and Rosie O'Donnell, but I really lose control when I dream of a foursome with them and Star Jones, WOW! Doing! Ok hey guys ugh, I gotta go to the bathroom real bad, I'll talk to you in about 1minute 35 seconds.

My Dream Foursome!

rosie-odonnell-getty-510x600.jpg

images.jpeg

Edited by Leykis101
  • Like 1

BTW, i find this thread extremely offensive and I will be reporting it to the big man, so get your jollys while u can, this is reprehensible! Your all gonna fry in hell, heathens

• My Little Pony
2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

NoI was just gonna pick G-Off WALLS, when he goes out as Rosie Rottencrotch, u guys pulled the curtain back on that one, so I gotta go with the woman I lust for, in the words of Michael Starr, I think of her and I can't help but fondle my meat, I have woke a few times out of dreams to things reacting beyond the realm of my control, and had to shower, of course I'm speaking of the beautiful Joy Behar, I've dreamed of a 3some with her and Rosie O'Donnell, but I really lose control when I dream of a foursome with them and Star Jones, WOW! Doing! Ok hey guys ugh, I gotta go to the bathroom real bad, I'll talk to you in about 1minute 35 seconds.

My Dream Foursome!

images.jpeg

Punching above your weight, again, I see. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

My Dream Foursome!

images.jpeg

Sick bastard!!

No really, I think all these models are hot, but I'm into chicks that look real, like chicks have one an only one perfect way to test for me, it's something they cannot manipulate or cover up, a chick who doesn't look like a Hyde of leather that's been in the sun to long, when they have zero make up on, and they are hotter then when they are wearing it, that's the test I learned just off of observation at a young age, nothing like waking up next to the real chick you were with, if anyone knows what I'm sayen, that's a horrid moment right there, u just lay there staring at her, trying to figure out what the fuck u were thinking the night before, trying to figure out how you could've been so wrong, seriously wondering if that was really the same chick, cause she was hot the previous night, now u can't even be sure it's the same girl, much like I'm sure many of these models turn out to be

6 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

No really, I think all these models are hot, but I'm into chicks that look real, like chicks have one an only one perfect way to test for me, it's something they cannot manipulate or cover up, a chick who doesn't look like a Hyde of leather that's been in the sun to long, when they have zero make up on, and they are hotter then when they are wearing it, that's the test I learned just off of observation at a young age, nothing like waking up next to the real chick you were with, if anyone knows what I'm sayen, that's a horrid moment right there, u just lay there staring at her, trying to figure out what the fuck u were thinking the night before, trying to figure out how you could've been so wrong, seriously wondering if that was really the same chick, cause she was hot the previous night, now u can't even be sure it's the same girl, much like I'm sure many of these models turn out to be

Well Cody, I think this is the woman for you then. Maybe a little too much to handle? :)

f154ee083984d9772ab8bb45ce7649c4.jpg

I cant leave my bedroom, you guys are so generous,

Anybody seen Good Luck Chuck? if so you know what im talking about,

yes Jacob, biology programs us to automatically use our brain,  every second of everyday, woman have feeble and undeveloped brains, so their subconsciously trying to draw from something that if  it is there, it's so significantly defective, and unusable, that eventually it begins to overwork, and in turn begins to kind of like become exhausted and does its own version of overheating and shutting down, therefore creating gigantic and painful headaches, only obtaining homeostasis by opening the mouth and releasing volume after volume of useless air, generally unintelligible and at extremely high speeds, in men this would be refereed to as talking, but for some reason in females it to is defective and it just comes out in long rambling meaningless bursts. so this is what I learned in my biology class, pretty interesting don't you agree?

1 hour ago, kourosofsteel3 said:

I used to have a mancrush on Ted Polley. 

No shit? Me too, and on TV's Michael Weatherly of NCIS, now I only have one on G-Off, it's a MAN crush

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
14 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

yes Jacob, biology programs us to automatically use our brain,  every second of everyday, woman have feeble and undeveloped brains, so their subconsciously trying to draw from something that if  it is there, it's so significantly defective, and unusable, that eventually it begins to overwork, and in turn begins to kind of like become exhausted and does its own version of overheating and shutting down, therefore creating gigantic and painful headaches, only obtaining homeostasis by opening the mouth and releasing volume after volume of useless air, generally unintelligible and at extremely high speeds, in men this would be refereed to as talking, but for some reason in females it to is defective and it just comes out in long rambling meaningless bursts. so this is what I learned in my biology class, pretty interesting don't you agree?

This recent one just popped up on my youtube recommendations. It's got Cody written all over it. What a legend this guy is BTW. Absolute Rockstar. I might just change my user name to "Bilzerian101".

Mr.Darkstone, are u trying to tell me you've never experienced any of my Professors legendary speeches, or attended any of his courses? Bro, im sorry, if the answers no, and you have never been involved with Professor Leykis, all I can do is feel guilty for not being a good buddy and guiding you down the only path with a guaranteed result, I've failed u buddy, I'm sorry.

• Haha 1