Spoken - IX

Mr.AOR

• 2021 Gold Donors

I am liking it but its nowhere near as good as their last one imo

I love that album. I still remember trying to push that mofo on this forum and feeling like no one was listening, lol, as per usual. But I agree that album was great, and based on these samples, this sounds pretty great too. I'm actually really looking forward to hearing this. 'Remember the memories' sounds absolutely delicious.

I love that album. I still remember trying to push that mofo on this forum and feeling like no one was listening, lol, as per usual. But I agree that album was great, and based on these samples, this sounds pretty great too. I'm actually really looking forward to hearing this. 'Remember the memories' sounds absolutely delicious.

Yep that was a great disc ,not a bad song on it ! The newie is growing on me with further spins ,another solid album from an underappreciatd band imo , have you heard the last chance to breathe disc from 2005? Another good one !

Yep that was a great disc ,not a bad song on it ! The newie is growing on me with further spins ,another solid album from an underappreciatd band imo , have you heard the last chance to breathe disc from 2005? Another good one !

Yeah, I'm a big fan of that one too. Like you say, a very good band that flies under the radar for most.