These Y&T albums will be the main 5 in my stereo real soon :tumbsup:

In Rock We Trust

Down For The Count

Mean Streak

Black Tiger

Earthshaker

:bowdown:

Good ain`t they Wes :tumbsup:

My latest list of fave's I'm still playing..

Shogun-Trivium...Simply Brilliant...

Motorizer-Motorhead..Fucking Great

Holographic Universe-Scar Symmetry...stunning..

S.O.L.A-Motley Crue...one of the BEST things they have ever done!!

Black Ice-AC/DC..not quite sold on this one yet..

Disciple - 'Southern Hospitality'

Funeral for a Friend - 'Humanity...'

Houston Calls - 'End of an error'

... and then a mix of the rest.

Hinder - Take It To The Limit

Disciple - Southern Hospitality

I had to remove them for the moment before I completely burned them out. Got to be a little more sensible in my listening techniques. But for me, best two albums of the year.

The 5 I can't stop playing?? That's easy!!

(in no order)

Tesla - Forever More

Metal Church - This Present Wasteland

Firewind - The Premonition

Crashdiet - Rest In Sleaze (still!!)

Ac/Dc - Black Ice

• 2 weeks later...

Deep Purple - In Rock

Deep Purple - Fireball

Deep Purple - Machine Head

Metallica - Death Magnetic

1994 - S/T

Jimi Jamison - Crossroads Moment

Trust - Repression

Tesla - Forever More

JaR - Scene 29

Kiss - Jigoku Retsuden: Re-recorded Best Of.

The Answer-Never Too Late

Is that some modern rock band? What are you up to cousin?

The Answer released their debut "Rise" in 2006 and are from Ireland. Classic Rock magazine called them the best new band from the UK this decade. They are a classic rock band in every sense of the word with a sound that mixes the classic sounds of bands like Free(Paul Rodgers pre Bad Company band) and the first Cry of Love album. The Answer are opening act on AC/DC's North American tour right now and their EP is their first release in North America and are working on a new full length release for early 2009.

The Answer released their debut "Rise" in 2006 and are from Ireland. Classic Rock magazine called them the best new band from the UK this decade. They are a classic rock band in every sense of the word with a sound that mixes the classic sounds of bands like Free(Paul Rodgers pre Bad Company band) and the first Cry of Love album. The Answer are opening act on AC/DC's North American tour right now and their EP is their first release in North America and are working on a new full length release for early 2009.

Fair enough. I thought they were some modern rock band, but I knew I'd avoided them for some reason. I now see why. :) Enjoy.

Fair enough. I thought they were some modern rock band, but I knew I'd avoided them for some reason. I now see why. :) Enjoy.

Yup not your thing at all they actually can play instruments and sing well, I know how you hate bands that do that. ;)

Yup not your thing at all they actually can play instruments and sing well, I know how you hate bands that do that. ;)

Fact. I much prefer bands who can actually write a good song instead.

For f*ck's sake mate, you could have warned me. I just went over to myspace and played 'Never too late' and 'Highwater or hell'. That is as bad as if not worse than Wolfmother. If that's called singing well I guess my voice isn't so bad after all. And if they can play their instruments well, why are they playing like a high school garage band jam session? Are those songs meant to be offensive to people who like good music? 'Cause if they are they've succeeded. :D

For f*ck's sake mate, you could have warned me. I just went over to myspace and played 'Never too late' and 'Highwater or hell'. That is as bad as if not worse than Wolfmother. If that's called singing well I guess my voice isn't so bad after all. And if they can play their instruments well, why are they playing like a high school garage band jam session? Are those songs meant to be offensive to people who like good music? 'Cause if they are they've succeeded. :D

????????????????????????????????????????????????

They blow Wolfmother away IMO(I never got that band).

I know you hate music from the 70's so there's no point in even discussing this any further.

I know you hate music from the 70's so there's no point in even discussing this any further.

You have to admit, though, it's a very similar style to Wolfmother (possibly my most hated band)... except I didn't hear much organ in those two songs, but who knows about the rest of the disc.

You have to admit, though, it's a very similar style to Wolfmother (possibly my most hated band)... except I didn't hear much organ in those two songs, but who knows about the rest of the disc.

I don't hear Wolfmother at all but then again I never gave them the time of day.

The Answer are an updated Free with some Cry of Love, at least that's what I hear.

Do you like Roadstar/Hurricane Party/Heaven's Basement?