This Should be a Fun Place!

Guest kixfan

50 years young and been a rocker my whole life. I listen to most any rock but find my closest niche is Hair Metal. Living in northern New York State way up north almost to Canada. Found this place while googling info on one of those obscure albums nobody but me seems to have ever listened to. This time is was a German group called Vamp and their album is The Rich Don't Rock. I have many obscure gems like that I listen to all the time. Anyway...this looks a great group of like-minded insane rocker maniacs I can throw down with! Hope to learn and share a lot in my time here.

Thanks and ROCK ON!

Dennis

• My Little Pony

Will someone see to it his straitjacket is fitted correctly? We seem to lose our new patients all too frequently.

• My Little Pony

Will someone see to it his straitjacket is fitted correctly? We seem to lose our new patients all too frequently.

It's a conspiracy!

Do you mean Conspiracy?

It's a conspiracy!

Do you mean Conspiracy?

Or maybe...... nobody likes us! :whistle:

• My Little Pony

It's a conspiracy!

Do you mean Conspiracy?

Or maybe...... nobody likes us! :whistle:

I don't like you either. You'd better watch it; we're wanted men. I have the death sentence on twelve systems.

Welcome from an upstate NY guy,which is south of northern NY !

Yeah it's funny how NY works that way isn't it? Like some sort of Twilight Zone/Bermuda Triangle thing! Upstate is downstate and stuff like that!

It is custom that when a new member joins that you give everyone who comments on your introduction thread a choice of 1 cd from your cd collection.

How about that new Taylor Swift? Just kidding...I could never get myself to actually pay the money for it. Guess i could use it as a beer coaster.

• 1 month later...