Upcoming 2015 releases

Stefan

The EUROPE's new album is guaranteed to be awful as long as Norum is on board lol

why oh why, but even Kee Marcello can't help this band, if you've heard his latest solo, it's pretty average and uninteresting as well

and it's funny after a fantastic year, 2015 is probably gonna be the worst year of the decade for MHR

I hope ECLIPSE and WIGELIUS can save the day, and where's BAD HABIT, EDEN'S CURSE, JOURNEY, THE MAGNIFICENT, TREAT, VAIN, TNT, TERRA NOVA, RATT ? They need to wake up and release some monsters

When I saw Vain earlier in the year it was billed as the last tour.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The EUROPE's new album is guaranteed to be awful as long as Norum is on board lol

why oh why, but even Kee Marcello can't help this band, if you've heard his latest solo, it's pretty average and uninteresting as well

and it's funny after a fantastic year, 2015 is probably gonna be the worst year of the decade for MHR

I hope ECLIPSE and WIGELIUS can save the day, and where's BAD HABIT, EDEN'S CURSE, JOURNEY, THE MAGNIFICENT, TREAT, VAIN, TNT, TERRA NOVA, RATT ? They need to wake up and release some monsters

Thats a tad harsh.

Just looking at my select list I could already imagine a pretty great top 10 and the year hasnt even started yet!

Although Destine looks doubtful...they are only half way to the crowd funding target with just a week to go - a shame but I cant see that album seeing the light of day :-(

• My Little Pony

Thats a tad harsh.

Just looking at my select list I could already imagine a pretty great top 10 and the year hasnt even started yet!

Although Destine looks doubtful...they are only half way to the crowd funding target with just a week to go - a shame but I cant see that album seeing the light of day :-(

Guardian made their target with minutes to spare. How big is Destine's target?

DESTINE huh, I wish them the best and hope a new album is out but what's funny about modern rock band, they managed to release one great album but very hard to be consistent and eventually ended up with only one worth-talking album and the rest are forgottable :D

• My Little Pony

Thats a tad harsh.

I just checked their Indiegogo page, and they will receive all funds even if the goal isn't met. All the songs have been written, so this was probably just done to get the recording kickstarted.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/brand-new-destine-album/

DESTINE huh, I wish them the best and hope a new album is out but what's funny about modern rock band, they managed to release one great album but very hard to be consistent and eventually ended up with only one worth-talking album and the rest are forgottable :D

Very, very wrong there, friend. Their debut is excellent too. If I could have only 2 albums released in 2015 and the rest just got scrapped now, I'd take Destine and Wigelius. Jeez I hope it gets released...

Sad news about Vain too. I admit I thought they were long gone but sad to hear it confirmed.

Thats a tad harsh.

I just checked their Indiegogo page, and they will receive all funds even if the goal isn't met. All the songs have been written, so this was probably just done to get the recording kickstarted.

where exactly does it say that?

On facebook the band where categorically stating that if the fund target was not reached there would be no new album.

I guess the date could be extended if they were close.

Straight from the Thunder web site. Got a mate who thinks they're the best band ever. Never quite floated my boat.

Wonder Days - New Album - New Label - New Website - New Everything....

Big announcement..

Six years after the release of our last studio album, we’re very pleased to announce that we’ve recorded a new one.

When it is released?
It’s out on February 16th next year, see below for info on when and where you can pre-order.

What’s the tracklist?
1. Wonder Days
2. The Thing I Want
3. The Rain
4. Black Water
5. The Prophet
6. Resurrection Day
7. Chasing Shadows
8. Broken
9. When The Music Played
10. Serpentine
11. I Love The Weekend

It's classic Thunder, some blues & soul with some heavier riff-tastic numbers in the mix, oh and a song about the weather, on which Luke plays mandolin... It's great, honest..

• My Little Pony

Thats a tad harsh.

where exactly does it say that?

On facebook the band where categorically stating that if the fund target was not reached there would be no new album.

I guess the date could be extended if they were close.

On the right-hand side, below the target, it says, "Flexible Funding." Next to is a question mark. Hold your mouse over the question mark.

So, if they are saying there won't be an album if the target isn't met, according to their funding plan, they'll still be taking the money.

Straight from the Thunder web site. Got a mate who thinks they're the best band ever. Never quite floated my boat.

Big announcement..

Six years after the release of our last studio album, we’re very pleased to announce that we’ve recorded a new one.

When it is released?

It’s out on February 16th next year, see below for info on when and where you can pre-order.

What’s the tracklist?

1. Wonder Days

2. The Thing I Want

3. The Rain

4. Black Water

5. The Prophet

6. Resurrection Day

7. Chasing Shadows

8. Broken

9. When The Music Played

10. Serpentine

11. I Love The Weekend

It's classic Thunder, some blues & soul with some heavier riff-tastic numbers in the mix, oh and a song about the weather, on which Luke plays mandolin... It's great, honest..

Love Thunder! Excellent news about a new release.....one of my top 5 bands for sure....

Big announcement..

When it is released?

What’s the tracklist?

1. Wonder Days

2. The Thing I Want

3. The Rain

4. Black Water

5. The Prophet

6. Resurrection Day

7. Chasing Shadows

8. Broken

9. When The Music Played

10. Serpentine

11. I Love The Weekend

Love Thunder! Excellent news about a new release.....one of my top 5 bands for sure....

p197m0iluj1itboaj1vtu9o11ser4.jpg

Issa (Feb 5/Frontiers Records)

10580106_748324375223616_228510140798986

Rob Moratti

3.jpg

From FB:

ALL THE SONGS FOR MY NEW SOLO RECORD ARE FINALLY WRITTEN AND IN PRODUCTION AS WE SPEAK.... DO EXPECT A NEW SOLO RECORD IN 2015. IN THE MEANTIME MY TRIBUTE TO JOURNEY CD (12 SONGS) IS ALL DONE AND WILL BE OUT SOON... NO RELEASE DATES YET... I'LL KEEP YOU ALL THE POSTED.

Impera - Empire Of Sin (Jan 23(Escape Music)

10473062_731041673653168_874830782436809

Tracks:

1 THE BEAST IS DEAD 03:35
2 EVIL (BECOME A BELIEVER) 03:11
3 DON´T STOP 04:31
4 HOLE IN THE SKY 04:48
5 END OF THE WORLD 05:29
6 THUNDER IN YOUR HEART 04:36
7 LIGHTS IN THE SKY 04:51
8 DARLING 05:27
9 LOST BOY 04:38
10 FLY AWAY 04:14

Wind Rose - Wardens Of The West Wind (Feb 3/Scarlet Records)

1509740_955324277838655_5636425509049343

Richie Kotzen - Cannibals

Cannibals.jpg

The Storyteller - Sacred Fire (Feb 27)

3921660.jpg?234

ShadowQuest - Armoured IV Pain (Jan 26)

1513832_10152495926078388_11570692755572

Empires Of Eden - Architect of Hope (Feb)

empiresofeden-architectofhope.jpg

The Answer - Raise A Little Hell (March)

large.jpg

Chris Appleton - Restless (Feb)

1394792_750014791703128_4655012999032789

Don Patrol

artworks-000080933458-b7r4yh-t500x500.jp

Tony Mills - Over My Dead Body

9926141.jpg

Tracks:

Time Won't Wait
4 In The Morning
28 Flights
We Should Be On By Now
No Love Lost
La Mort
Gate 21
Bitter Suite
Northern Star
Free Spirits

Docker's Guild - THE HEISENBERG DIARIES- BOOK A

10668653_982339571782289_609186107293862

Apparently, John Sykes has finished recording a new album, so it might be out in 2015.... or 2016.... or 2017.... 2018, at the latest.

Just posted by Gun. This one really has me excited. Always loved this band.

We're thrilled to announce our brand new studio album 'Frantic'. Whet your appetite with new track 'Beautiful Smile' below.

The record will be released 23rd March and you can pre-order it here:http://umusicdirect.com/gun/

We hope you enjoy listening to it as much as we enjoyed making it.

And now FM.

FN New Album And Tour For 2015
It is with great pleasure that we would like to announce our UK headline tour in May 2015 to support the release of our 9th studio album Heroes and Villains, released through Frontiers Records on the 20th April 2015 in the UK.
We had a great time making this album and cant wait to share it with you and play some of the new songs live.

With special guests Romeos Daughter and No Hot Ashes it should be a really exciting tour.
Thank you so much for all your support and we will see you in May.

Tickets go on sale this Friday 5th December at 9am please see www.fmofficial.com for ticket links

• My Little Pony

Destine have reached 100% crowd funding. Very cool and looking forward to a third album!!!

I figured they would.

Destine have reached 100% crowd funding. Very cool and looking forward to a third album!!!

Cool, hopefully this one will be goodany sample on at least one of the songs ?

Both their albums are excellent.

Three clips were in the crowd funding campaign vids. All sounded great hooky melodic rock.

Cool, hopefully this one will be goodany sample on at least one of the songs ?

Both their albums are excellent.

Three clips were in the crowd funding campaign vids. All sounded great hooky melodic rock.

Excellent news!