WIG WAM are no more

zacharyamelie

I read on Melodicrock.com that Wig Wam have called it quits.

On one hand I'm sad because they released two brilliant albums and on the other hand their last two were a step back in quality....to me Wall Street was actually a giant leap backwards off of a cliff.

I have a mix cd of my fav Wig Wam tracks in the car and it is one of the cds I reach for the most. Their best 15 songs or so, could easily make for one of the greatest Melodic Hard Rock albums of all time.

Well this fucking sucks!!!

Agreed, sad news but I like them all even though the releases did start dropping in quality.....every album has some great tracks and no doubt we'll gets lots more kickass tunes from ther various new bands amd projects.

I like all their albums, so this sucks for sure.

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't know they were done but I kind of share the sentiments of several above. The first two are undisputed classics, the third has 4 good songs and the last one was a disgrace. It's probably not a bad thing they called it quits, but as noted above, it's a shame that a band responsible for some truly excellent stuff had to go out on such a pathetic, weak note. :(