NFL Playoffs 2014

nyoilers

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ESPN will be sucking his sack till the end of time.

:lol: New Skid Row Mudkicker lyrics right there..."you're a sack sucker, you ain't gonna last"

IMO, ESPN is an equal opportunity sack sucker. Any active QB that is good (Brady, Rodgers, Manning, Brees, etc) get their testes massaged quite often. No matter who wins,...Manning, Brady, Wilson or Kaperpickle...there will be plenty of sacks getting sucked after the SB. I just hope Seattle hits Kaperschtick so hard all his bicep tattoo's end up on his nose.

I'm going for Seattle, I hate all the rest of the teams.

If Denver wins the Super Bowl we will never hear the end of Peyton Manning, ESPN will be sucking his sack till the end of time.

I would just like to point out that it was ESPN that led the anti-Manning campaign when Manning was going to win the Heisman but they pimped Charles Woodson to the Heisman win. ESPN are still hated for that in Tennessee and Southwest Virginia

Well that was a pretty good game.

Outcome closer than expected but Denver prevails.

I'm rooting for Peyton to win SB #2

This.

P.S. Richard Sherman is a no-class [CENSORED]. Fuck him and the Seahawks.

I like Seattle mostly because Russell Wilson seems like a kool kat. Lynch just keeps quiet and goes beast mode.

And, then there is a moron on every team....aaaannnndddd enter Richard Sherman. What a loser. Act like you been there.

Anyway, if not my Packers, exactly what I hoped for. Go Hawks! but most of all I hope it is a good game.

Excellent day of championship action. 2 great games and the 2 I wanted to win did, I know I didn't think Denver had it in them, but I'm glad they did.

And I like what Sherman said in the end. Don't throw his way all night and then try on one of the last plays you got and guess what he prevails in a monster way.

Seahawks and Denver going to New Jersey its going to be a great game, but I think and hope Seattle brings home the win!

Go Hawks!

Excellent day of championship action. 2 great games and the 2 I wanted to win did, I know I didn't think Denver had it in them, but I'm glad they did.

And I like what Sherman said in the end. Don't throw his way all night and then try on one of the last plays you got and guess what he prevails in a monster way.

Seahawks and Denver going to New Jersey its going to be a great game, but I think and hope Seattle brings home the win!

Go Hawks!

I guess for me it's not that comment or even saying he is the best cornerback in the league. I like that enough. He thinks he is and maybe he is. Not sure how they measure that overall but he's the best if not the best I'm sure.

He gets total tool status for the directed behavior toward Crabtree. First, the rubbing it in your face handshake after the INT is classless but whatever, not that big of a deal, he got flagged and looked stupid asking for the flag on Crabtree and post game for trying to say I was just giving a congrats....whatever moron. But the "mediocre receiver" comment and then just continuing the bashing with other reporters, twitter, no one would draft Crabtree, whatever else. If Crabtree is that horrible then Sherman, your performance is not that much to brag about. You denied a crappy two bit receiver. Big deal. Get a grip man. Then making excuses that Crabtree got in his face about something personal during the summer...fine then continue to make great plays on him and when they ask, say "hey I have extra motivation against Crabtree and I'm the best CB". Leave it at that. They ask why the extra motivation? "It's personal between he and I and Crabtree knows why." THEN I respect him way more if not completely. Now, he just a super talented super tool.

I dunno, every team has their loud mouth douches...Packers included. I just prefer to see a man show it on the field, don't talk about. That gets respect.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

I'm a Tennessee Titan fan and I say Screw Manning because he had the opportunity to go back to Tenn and finish his career but he preferred his little love fest with Elway.So I root against Manning all the time.It was great to see him get embarrassed like this.He's now the master of the 5 yard pass.The deep ball has left him.He now owns a new record-most post season losses by a QB-12 !

I'm a Tennessee Titan fan and I say Screw Manning because he had the opportunity to go back to Tenn and finish his career but he preferred his little love fest with Elway.So I root against Manning all the time.It was great to see him get embarrassed like this.He's now the master of the 5 yard pass.The deep ball has left him.He now owns a new record-most post season losses by a QB-12 !

LOLwut?

Manning has had zero connection with the Titans in his pro career, but somehow you feel he's obligated to go play for them? That's wacked.

Now if you want to say you feel he should go become a coach for the Tennessee Volunteers, that would have more sanity, but even that is a stretch.

He doesn't owe shit to the Titans. That would be like saying someone is obligated to go retire as a Saint because they went to LSU. :screwy:

• 2023 Gold Donors

Just saying Manning went to Tennessee in college and had the opportunity to retire playing for the state that rooted for him in college.He's a southern boy .He's not obligated to play for the Titans but since they basically offered him the same deal(if not better) than Denver I thought he would choose to play for the Titans.But he chose to go with Elway so now I will root against Manning.

The other ironic thing is that when Elway came out of college he refused to play for the Colts.So I know a couple of Colts fans who hate Elway for that reason.So now Manning signs with the Broncos and Elway ! Yeah,there's a lot of hate to go around ! So now Manning and Elway can swallow each other's manaise !

The other ironic thing is that when Elway came out of college he refused to play for the Colts.So I know a couple of Colts fans who hate Elway for that reason.So now Manning signs with the Broncos and Elway ! Yeah,there's a lot of hate to go around ! So now Manning and Elway can swallow each other's manaise !

Count me in that group of Elway haters. I don't want to play for Baltimore (Colts). Fuck you dude!

Count me in that group of Elway haters. I don't want to play for Baltimore (Colts). Fuck you dude!

I wouldn't want to be affiliated with a Baltimore team either... :whistle:

I wouldn't want to be affiliated with a Baltimore team either... :whistle:

Yeah, I figured no less from a shitty Steelers fan.