NFL Playoffs 2014

nyoilers

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

read an article about Blunt. asked him about his "re-birth" this season. his reply was simple, something like this-----everywhere I've played they told me I have to lower my pad level to be a NFL running back. he was asked why has that changed now. his response---Bill Belechek told me to run lower and , well, it is Belecheck. Seems it took some time but finally listened to someone

Read an article today where Peyton was asked after the Broncos win over the Chargers weather he is worried about this or that when they face the Patriots next week and his response was, "the only thing I'm worrying about right now is getting a Bud Lite in my mouth."

Respect. :bowdown:

Go Hawks....Kaeperprick is a punk. Wear your hat like a gangsta and mock another teams QB when you have actually won a super bowl.

I'd like to see a Denver vs Seattle super bowl. Then probably a Seattle victory. Wilson is a class act. So is Manning, but he already has a ring.

Jeff, you are ignorant. So it's okay for Mike Mitchell (Panthers) to mock CK after sacking him? That's what happened in their game at The Stick this year. CK may appear to be a thug, by the way he dresses, but trust me, he is no thug.

Oh, and by the way, I'm assuming you are a Packers fan, so I'm sure you know there are plenty of pics out there with Aaron Rodgers with his hat on backwards during his pressers.

Don't be an idiot...

Jeff, you are ignorant. So it's okay for Mike Mitchell (Panthers) to mock CK after sacking him? That's what happened in their game at The Stick this year. CK may appear to be a thug, by the way he dresses, but trust me, he is no thug.

Oh, and by the way, I'm assuming you are a Packers fan, so I'm sure you know there are plenty of pics out there with Aaron Rodgers with his hat on backwards during his pressers.

Don't be an idiot...

Ha, did I strike a nerve with a little ol' 9'ers fan? Ok, sorry, I will trust you, he's no thug. Because you are his best buddy and will soon write his autobiography. I didn't say he was a thug. He doesn't wear his hat backwards, he wears it sideways, unbent, like he is some sorta gangsta. And he talks all gangsta smooth. And he has his "I'm The Man" commercial. He has not won shit, so he is not the man. If he wins the big one this year, then fine, he is the man. I don't like him and nothing you are gonna say about me or Mike Mitchell (who the fuck is that?) is gonna change that. So um, yeah, go piss off and deal with my opinion as you see fit.

CK OWNS your sorry ass Packers. Bitter much, you racist fuck?

Easy there big feller, let's tone it down a smidge/smidge and a half...

Facts: Aaron Rodgers has a SB ring, CK=no ring and the only Niner SB loss.

Fact #2: CK and the gang ain't getting around Russell and the 12th man this weekend.

And lastly as is common knowledge, ANYONE who wheres a ball cap backwards and/or off to the sides is doing one thing and one thing only.........preppin' to suck a dick.

GO SEAHAWKS!

CK OWNS your sorry ass Packers. Bitter much, you racist fuck?

LMAO...wow, Kapernickel dating your moms and sister or what? Take a drink little fella only if you are of age though. Jezzzus, talk about going off the handle.

Well crap, you ruined my day, Calvin Klein owns the Packers? In that case yes, I am bitter about it because I didn't know some fashion dude really owns them....you ruined my perfect day you big bad meanie. I wonder if Calvin Klein wears his hat sideways and talks gangsta smooth to Mike Mitchell?

"The freaks come out at 9....and it's 20 to 10." :screwy:

Anyway, back to the thread topic...I'll try to avoid any opinions or things I hope to happen...oh wait, that would make this thread pointless. Dammit.

This looks to be one of the better championship weekends of recent years. 49ers are maybe playing the best and are healthiest right now but I don't see them beating the Seahawks, beast mode and the 12th man. I expect a close game though...or at least hope for one. Young qb versus young qb...good stuff.

Denver and New England, Manning versus Brady, veteran versus veteran, each with SB win(s)....who can ask for much more than that? I'll be interested to see how New England continues to utilize their run game (that is very non-New England like from years past) and what Denver does to counter that...will they attempt to score fast like usual? Denver has a few new injuries to deal with but so many offensive weapons. Anyone know the forecast for this? I love snow games but for these 2 teams I would like a nice sunny 40-60 degree day and see what happens.

• 2023 Gold Donors

I'm going with NE and SF ! The key for Frisco is to stop the run and make Wilson beat them through the air.NE needs to get off to a fast start like they did against the Colts.