NFL Playoffs 2014

nyoilers

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just didnt even comprehend this game, it was almost like I was watching it stoned, it seemed like the Doncs rarely even had the ball, and when they did, they seemed like they were put out they had to be playing, like they all were drugged or something, I saw NO! intensity out of anyone on the team, it was truly mind blowing, cause ive watched them, believe me, they are the closest market to where I live, so they are basically the main team here, I know they are better then they played, I just dont get it, I had the Seahawks the whole time, you would have to be an idiot to bet against them, but I just cant believe a team would be in the superbowl, and not be on the verge of insanity pumped up, the Doncs were just like going through the motions, I have never seen anything like that, almost wonder if there was something to it? perhaps they were drugged? or bought off? boring game, no funny commercials, other then the half breed dog, lame ass halftime show, what a fucking waste, I shouldve watched Bowling over on ESPN! anyone ever notice ESPN, when there is a huge event on Fox or another station, ESPN always rolls out Bowling??? I noticed.

U mean on Married With Children? Big-Uns presents The Puppys Bowl! I assume that's what your talking about?