H.E.A.T. - Address The Nation (2 CD Tour Edition)

Stefan

New edition of 'Address The Nation' out September 18th (only in Japan).

Samples: http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/artist_H-E-A-T_000000000409035/item_Address-The-Nation-Tour-Edition_5503211

MICP-30048.jpg

Tracks:

1. Breaking The Silence
2. Living On The Run
3. Falling Down
4. The One And Only
5. Better Off Alone
6. In And Out Of Trouble
7. Need Her
8. Heartbreaker
9. It`s All About Tonight
10. Downtown
11. Back Into Your Arms

Disc 2

1. Breaking The Silence
2. Better Off Alone
3. California
4. Too Far On The Wild Side
5. In And Out Of Trouble

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back into your arms and Too far on the wild side are both great songs, but not heard the other two (I am assuming the version of Breaking the silence is some kind of edit or live version).

This really fucks me off.

a. This should always have been a 12 song disc........Downtown is a good song, but its still a bit of a strange way to end the disc - it would have been much better as track 10 with 'Back Into Your Arms' and 'Too Far' to follow......which are both excellent songs IMO

b. why always Japan??

a. This should always have been a 12 song disc........Downtown is a good song, but its still a bit of a strange way to end the disc - it would have been much better as track 10 with 'Back Into Your Arms' and 'Too Far' to follow......which are both excellent songs IMO

b. why always Japan??

I wouldn't be suprised if it was released worldwide by the end of the year.

b. why always Japan??

Yeah granted, but my point is they always get the good bonus tracks! Up front.

Why??!

b. why always Japan??

Yeah granted, but my point is they always get the good bonus tracks! Up front.

Why??!

Because they are better people and worthy of good tracks? ;)

I collect everything H.E.A.T, so of course I need this one as well. The bonus track "California" in particular looks intresting as it's a previously unreleased song as far as I'm aware.

A bit off topic, but I still don't understand how and why they went along with that awful cover. I'd give the music 10/10, but the cover 0/10!! Haha

Back into your arms and Too far on the wild side are both great songs, but not heard the other two (I am assuming the version of Breaking the silence is some kind of edit or live version).

Yep, the tracks Breaking The Silence and Better Off Alone on disc 2 are live versions.

• My Little Pony

A bit off topic, but I still don't understand how and why they went along with that awful cover. I'd give the music 10/10, but the cover 0/10!! Haha

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's not revolting, but it isn't appealing. And I don't understand what those Braille-like dots are all about.

Yep, the tracks Breaking The Silence and Better Off Alone on disc 2 are live versions.

Hadnt even noticed that better off alone was one of the bonus songs as well.

• 3 months later...

If this had been the original release it might have been the first time ever that I rated an album 100% -

1. Breaking The Silence

2. Living On The Run

3. Falling Down

4. Too Far On The Wild Side

5. The One and Only

6. Better off Alone

7. California

8. In and Out Of Trouble

9. Need Her

10. Heartbreaker

11. Its All About Tonight

12. Back Into Her Arms Again

** shrugs **

Hey ho..........

Whats the big debate over the fucking bonus tracks, any one of you thats been buying Cd's back to the mail order days, knows that, well back then, you were going to pay $50+ for your 1 maybe 2 bonus tracks on the Jap import you ordered, many times I became a snob, and it wasn't good enough for me just to buy the domestic release of something, I had to order the Jap Version, shit hasn't changed, you guys dont wait for the Jap version to be released, then just order it? you all act like your shocked, if you really want to know why the Japs get the top bonus tracks, read up on it, it goes way back to the beginning of Cd's, and the fact the labels wanted the Japanese to release their albums, but the Japanese wouldn't do it without an incentive for doing it, so they demanded extra tracks, 4 to be exact, labels said, Fuck Off, we will give you 1, maybe 2 at the most, and the Japanese said, awesome, then they jacked up the price, and took me for thousands in the 90s! I still buy them, though now I can check out the bonus track before I blow my money, no more getting fucked in the ass on bad bonus tracks, think Im going to load up Life And Times Of The Bonus Track, right now, and jam it loud!!

Not shocked at all.....just fucked off, as usual.

Cos as per usual I would have taken the 3 bonus tracks over half the main album tracks.

That is all.

& as you say I aint paying major $ / £ for a Japanese import.

Not shocked at all.....just fucked off, as usual.

Cos as per usual I would have taken the 3 bonus tracks over half the main album tracks.

That is all.

& as you say I aint paying major $ / £ for a Japanese import.

Agree Glen

• My Little Pony

They should just release albums in Japan first, and list a couple tracks as "bonus," then drop it domestically a couple months later with all the tracks. Or would that not fly? I just don't see why they reserve some of their best work for bonus tracks.

Whats the big debate over the fucking bonus tracks, any one of you thats been buying Cd's back to the mail order days, knows that, well back then, you were going to pay $50+ for your 1 maybe 2 bonus tracks on the Jap import you ordered, many times I became a snob, and it wasn't good enough for me just to buy the domestic release of something, I had to order the Jap Version, shit hasn't changed, you guys dont wait for the Jap version to be released, then just order it? you all act like your shocked, if you really want to know why the Japs get the top bonus tracks, read up on it, it goes way back to the beginning of Cd's, and the fact the labels wanted the Japanese to release their albums, but the Japanese wouldn't do it without an incentive for doing it, so they demanded extra tracks, 4 to be exact, labels said, Fuck Off, we will give you 1, maybe 2 at the most, and the Japanese said, awesome, then they jacked up the price, and took me for thousands in the 90s! I still buy them, though now I can check out the bonus track before I blow my money, no more getting fucked in the ass on bad bonus tracks, think Im going to load up Life And Times Of The Bonus Track, right now, and jam it loud!!

The difference here is this came out a year and a half later than the European release.

Are you saying people should have waited a year and a half just in case there was a Japanese version with an extra bonus CD?

Anyone have the California track?

I had always heard that they add bonus tracks on Japan cds because they are so expensive over there. Gives added incentive to buy the cd if it has added tracks.

The difference here is this came out a year and a half later than the European release.

Are you saying people should have waited a year and a half just in case there was a Japanese version with an extra bonus CD?

Yes thats what he's saying, I just buy the fucking cd, whichever cuntry it comes out in, if it pops up with bonus tracks in another country, I'll buy that one, jesus christ, whats the fucking debate about, sell the rip off gay version, and order the bonus track loaded oriental version, or just give up all around, and seek it out on a torrent sight, that way your getting the upper hand, you paid for your copy, right? then they have the audacity to release the same copy, only with 3 additional songs, and on top of that, those songs, are probably better then a quarter of the songs on the version you bought, so it's only fair, that you discard 3 tracks off your original cd, go to the torrent, download the 3 bonus tracks that you deserve, because you paid for your 1st cd, and enjoy them, and know that you can still send your fucking small loan amount to the japanese, for the original copy, if you want, but you dont have to, you have evened up the score! now thats' the way I plan on getting my 3 bonus tracks!

Yes thats what he's saying, I just buy the fucking cd, whichever cuntry it comes out in, if it pops up with bonus tracks in another country, I'll buy that one, jesus christ, whats the fucking debate about, sell the rip off gay version, and order the bonus track loaded oriental version, or just give up all around, and seek it out on a torrent sight, that way your getting the upper hand, you paid for your copy, right? then they have the audacity to release the same copy, only with 3 additional songs, and on top of that, those songs, are probably better then a quarter of the songs on the version you bought, so it's only fair, that you discard 3 tracks off your original cd, go to the torrent, download the 3 bonus tracks that you deserve, because you paid for your 1st cd, and enjoy them, and know that you can still send your fucking small loan amount to the japanese, for the original copy, if you want, but you dont have to, you have evened up the score! now thats' the way I plan on getting my 3 bonus tracks!

Not all of us have the fucking money to blow on 2-3 different versions of one album!