THE FOLLOWING (tv show)

66 mustang

Caught the re-play of the premier episode last night, and loved it. Will definitely be watching every week.

I have it DVRed, will watch when the wife and can watch together.

Saw the pilot, will definitely check it out for a while longer. I am a Kevin Bacon fan though, especially since we are related...by only 6 degrees.

I just wish that one detective would get grazed by a bullet right in that big huge mole. It's like I wanna look away but I can't.

I just wish that one detective would get grazed by a bullet right in that big huge mole. It's like I wanna look away but I can't.

"Mole...... Mole...... MOLEY, MOLEY, MOLEY, MOLEY, MOLEY!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mvxe04wGmTw

"Mole...... Mole...... MOLEY, MOLEY, MOLEY, MOLEY, MOLEY!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mvxe04wGmTw

LOL, forgot about that scene....awesome!

Holy crap what a show!! Love it and will be watching every week. even more gripping than "The Killing" which I loved.

• My Little Pony

Is "The Killing" dead? I watched the first series, but I can't remember if I got into the second. If it's finished, I might give it another go.

Is "The Killing" dead? I watched the first series, but I can't remember if I got into the second. If it's finished, I might give it another go.

It was canceled, but then given a reprieve a few weeks ago, and has been picked up for a third season.

http://www.deadline.com/2013/01/its-official-the-killing-returns-to-amc-for-third-season-of-self-contained-new-case/

• My Little Pony

It was canceled, but then given a reprieve a few weeks ago, and has been picked up for a third season.

http://www.deadline.com/2013/01/its-official-the-killing-returns-to-amc-for-third-season-of-self-contained-new-case/

Great acting, but too slow for the general audience. I'd watch it again, if I knew it would end soon. I grow tired of all these long-running series. I hope "The Following" doesn't exceed three seasons.

A slightly different take I have is that I don't mind a 5, 6 season show...but for Pete's (Fry) sake, please have a storylines that tie together, have a beginning and an ending in sight and finish the show with a proper ending. Too many of these shows don't last long because they don't seem to have the overall story figured out yet and then they crap out of ideas.

The X-Files was one of my favorite shows ever but they totally botched that and instead of 9 seasons should of ended around 4 or 5 and answered at least a few things.

I saw that it was picked up and I'm so happy about it, great show!

http://www.deadline....ained-new-case/

I saw that it was picked up and I'm so happy about it, great show!

Awesome! I didn't know that...Thanks for the info!!

• 2 weeks later...

Just checked out 3 episodes and this movie is great. Bacon is really a great actor, especially when I just saw him in 'Murder In The First', wow he's brilliant there portraying a disturbed convict. Onto the fourth episode tonite .. but I bet this probably will turn into '24 - Jack Bauer' thing later where close friend is actually foe :D

Just checked out 3 episodes and this movie is great. Bacon is really a great actor, especially when I just saw him in 'Murder In The First', wow he's brilliant there portraying a disturbed convict. Onto the fourth episode tonite .. but I bet this probably will turn into '24 - Jack Bauer' thing later where close friend is actually foe :D

It will be his boss or the ex wife that turns on him but then again it could the young agent as well.

It will be his boss or the ex wife that turns on him but then again it could the young agent as well.

I could easily see the ex-wife being in on everything. I don't think Mike is a Follower at the moment, but I could see Joe getting in his head and converting him somewhere down the road.

I could easily see the ex-wife being in on everything. I don't think Mike is a Follower at the moment, but I could see Joe getting in his head and converting him somewhere down the road.

yeah, i have suspicion in Mike especially on the 4th episode. I think ex-wife could be a part of this but they need to add some twisted plot later on if that's true. I'm getting bored with the Emma and two gays scene though

• 2 weeks later...