Lovebite - Lock n Load

Glen

I think I got it from their website?? Wasn't mega bucks.

Did the price shown on the website include postage? Did they take PayPal?

why are u asking this ;-)

why are u asking this ;-)

Just wondering...

:whistle:

:D

I got a reply a few months back when I asked the question. Pretty damn expensive, though. Just found it. It was £13.29.

Does that include P+P to Oz? If so looks reasonable to me............

Yeah, this includes postage and yeah, Lindsay, it was the request - not through the cart. I got an email reply with the total cost.

I agree, Glen, that it's not too band. au$20.65. But honestly, it's a bit more than I'm willing to pay, especially now. But for $20.00 I need to know the CD is basically pretty close to amazing. au$15.00 would be right for this one, imo.

• 5 months later...

What is strange is on Ebay this cd goes for $30-35 with actual bids, not just Buy It Now....but if you contact the band via Facebook, Jonny responds quite fast and they will sign one and send it to the US for about $20 USD.

What is strange is on Ebay this cd goes for $30-35 with actual bids, not just Buy It Now....but if you contact the band via Facebook, Jonny responds quite fast and they will sign one and send it to the US for about $20 USD.

Stranger still, I was listening to this when your post appeared. After a few listens, I'm not as impressed as I was after initially hearing samples - the biggest problem for me is the vocalist. His voice is fine, but he overdoes it on so many notes, it gets annoying. When he sings normally it's okay, but he makes some pretty irritating sounds throughout. Not a bad album, but no really good songs imo. Just my tuppence, that's all.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The album is available through Amazon in the US now - and they must have been pounded for orders (not hyping, I promise) because I got an order from Amazon 10 times per normal from them.

The album will finally be out properly in the UK on 19 January and we're shooting for March in G/A/S and Japan.

And yes, they're working on material for a new album right now.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...