Station - new band

Deuce

I looked first, just too quickly, I suppose. My mistake, but the good news for all of us is that there's a new band that more than one of us found good enough to share. :headbanger:

Indeed. No harm trying to bring new music to the masses. I'd rather two threads about a great band than none, and have it pass me by. :)

I looked first, just too quickly, I suppose. My mistake, but the good news for all of us is that there's a new band that more than one of us found good enough to share. :headbanger:

Indeed. No harm trying to bring new music to the masses. I'd rather two threads about a great band than none, and have it pass me by. :)

Agreed. At least the threads were in different categories.

• My Little Pony

I can post one in the "Prog" section, if it helps create awareness. ;}

I'll post my fist in the prog section and pray it finds it's way to the center of your face.

• My Little Pony

I'll post my fist in the prog section and pray it finds it's way to the center of your face.

Gay. If you want to touch me, just say so. But it will require a lot of prayer on your part.

• My Little Pony

Children please. Save it for a worthwhile thread ;-)

Why do I think this will be average. Dunno, just got that feelin

I'm only letting you get away with that, 'cause you're so much older than me. And maybe Geoff. ;}

Merry Christmas, Gramps.

Had a listen, didn't do much for me at all. Average at best for me.

Not sure what all this agreeing with Glen business is about. Maybe it's a Christmas thing... ;)

Had a listen, didn't do much for me at all. Average at best for me.

Not sure what all this agreeing with Glen business is about. Maybe it's a Christmas thing... ;)

Agreeing is only for Christmas. As you were.

I'm only letting you get away with that, 'cause you're so much older than me. And maybe Geoff. ;}

Merry Christmas, Gramps.

I only come to this site because it's the only place in the world that people are still actually older than me. I am really, really old.

But if we fought, I'd still make a mess of you.

As for this band. It's not that it's the best song ever recorded or anything, but there is no denying the vibe/potential displayed there. Plus, I like the song anyway...

• My Little Pony

Merry Christmas, Gramps.

I only come to this site because it's the only place in the world that people are still actually older than me. I am really, really old.

But if we fought, I'd still make a mess of you.

As for this band. It's not that it's the best song ever recorded or anything, but there is no denying the vibe/potential displayed there. Plus, I like the song anyway...

Oh, yeah. Music. That's why we're all here. I haven't even listened to this track, yet.

One of these days, Geoff, I'll have to visit your little rock, and we'll have this shit sorted. ;}

Decent musicians, but the singer is generic as hell.

• 2 months later...

EP is now available.

http://stationnyc.bandcamp.com/

EP is now available.

http://stationnyc.bandcamp.com/

Quite good. I have them booked to play in Maryland in a couple weeks (March 23, 2013). I saw them a couple weeks ago and thought they were great.

STATION will also be playing my annual "M-Pre Party" on May 2nd along with DIEMONDS and SIN 4 SIN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjjBQnUKsCQ&feature=youtu.be

• 1 month later...

How are people digging this one? It's a solid little EP, that's for sure. I can see a lot of people being impressed by "Don't Take Heaven Away From Me." It's certainly impressed me, at least.

How are people digging this one? It's a solid little EP, that's for sure. I can see a lot of people being impressed by "Don't Take Heaven Away From Me." It's certainly impressed me, at least.

Very solid 4 song release. This band is very strong when they play live also. I booked a show for them in Maryland in mid-March,,, They were asked to come back down to open for Steve Whiteman and his band Funny Money in mid-May. Every band in the area tries to get on the bill with Funny Money due to the fack that they are a super strong draw. STATION will also be playing my annual "M-PRE PARTY" on May 2, 2013 at Sonoma's in Columbia, Maryland along with DIEMONDS and SIN 4 SIN.

And if you get a chance to see this band live... don't miss it. When they did the show I booked they played 3 sets of originals. I'll tell ya, they have a ton of material. They have already been recording more in Nashville.

I've got an extra STATION CD (new) if anyone is interested.

Very solid 4 song release. This band is very strong when they play live also. I booked a show for them in Maryland in mid-March,,, They were asked to come back down to open for Steve Whiteman and his band Funny Money in mid-May. Every band in the area tries to get on the bill with Funny Money due to the fack that they are a super strong draw. STATION will also be playing my annual "M-PRE PARTY" on May 2, 2013 at Sonoma's in Columbia, Maryland along with DIEMONDS and SIN 4 SIN.

And if you get a chance to see this band live... don't miss it. When they did the show I booked they played 3 sets of originals. I'll tell ya, they have a ton of material. They have already been recording more in Nashville.

I've got an extra STATION CD (new) if anyone is interested.

I'm diggin' it!