Journey, Whitesnake & Thunder 2013 UK tour

edwithmj

Journey, Whitesnake & Thunder are touring the UK in 2013. Is anyone going from here? I'm tempted.

http://www.thunderonline.com/site/

http://www.whitesnake.com/

http://www.journeymu...ce-2013-uk-tour

http://www.sleazerox...ews/01623.shtml

If this comes to the states, I would love to. I am dying to see Whitesnake!!!

• My Little Pony

What??

Motherf*ckers!

I'm seeing Journey, Loverboy, and Night Ranger next month, but I'd rather see Whitesnake and Thunder.

What??

Motherf*ckers!

I'm seeing Journey, Loverboy, and Night Ranger next month, but I'd rather see Whitesnake and Thunder.

I really couldn't care less about Journey, I do love them but without S.P. not worth it for me. But to see Whitesnake, that would be awesome!

• My Little Pony

What??

Motherf*ckers!

I really couldn't care less about Journey, I do love them but without S.P. not worth it for me. But to see Whitesnake, that would be awesome!

I'm not a Journey fan either. I'm going to see Loverboy and Night Ranger. I wish I could exchange Journey for Whitesnake and Thunder.

I got tickets for the belfast leg of the tour on may 16th,really excited cause I bought a ticket for my oldest son(7 years old) for his first gig :) promised him id take him to the next Big one that came and he loves whitesnake so it all worked out :)

What??

Motherf*ckers!

I'm not a Journey fan either. I'm going to see Loverboy and Night Ranger. I wish I could exchange Journey for Whitesnake and Thunder.

I'd love to see Loverboy and Night Ranger too but they never come here. America is very lucky.

I got tickets for the belfast leg of the tour on may 16th,really excited cause I bought a ticket for my oldest son(7 years old) for his first gig :) promised him id take him to the next Big one that came and he loves whitesnake so it all worked out :)

That's awesome!

I've seen Thunder (when they were on the bill with Van Halen and Bon Jovi, many , MANY years ago), and they're a great live band ... I'm not a big fan of Journey, but I'd like to see Whitesnake ... sadly, with tickets at £54 a pop for London, that's me out ...

I though Coverdale's voice was shot?!

To be honest I've seen Journey twice with Pineda & they are great live.

Nightranger is a no brainer - superb live.

That's awesome!

yeah,im well pleased :)

we only ever get a couple of rock concerts every so often here,the last one was journey/foreigner/fm back in 2011 although def leppard/alice cooper/thin lizzy & metallica all came in 2010,had to travel to dublin for Kiss in 2010,also went to dublin for def leppard/whitesnake/journey/tesla in 2009 so I could take my wife who was pregnant and due the baby when def leppard/whitesnake/black stone cherry came to belfast in 2008 and couldnt attend,dublins great and all but very expensive to stay.eat & drink(it was 6.50 euro for a beer at the gig!! which is about £5.20 sterling pounds) so there were no concerts near me in 2012 at all,unless I wanted to travel to scotland for def leppard/motley crue/steel panther,tickets weren't bad but travel was over the top :( would love to see motley crue,but they will never come here because they never have :(

I thought Thunder broke up??? <_<

Thunder are ALWAYS breaking up :)

My cousin went to see Whitesnake when they toured with Def Leppard, and she told me that Coverdale did a lot of screaming but not much singing - mind you, she paid a small fortune to go and see Guns n' Roses recently, so I'm not sure we can trust her judgement! :)

My cousin went to see Whitesnake when they toured with Def Leppard, and she told me that Coverdale did a lot of screaming but not much singing - mind you, she paid a small fortune to go and see Guns n' Roses recently, so I'm not sure we can trust her judgement! :)

for me coverdale sounded great on the 2008 DL Tour but relied a lot on the crowd and backing vocals on the 2009 tour so fingers crossed hes ok for 2013 :)

Great tour - I'd love to see Journey with the new guy and Thunder are always reliable entertainment - but the only date I could get to is two days before payday. Arse.

Journey with arnel are excellent imho,hes like an energy bunny that never stops on stage...backwards & forewards etc :) just keeps the audience going all the time.

• 5 months later...

Just back from this,it was last night,great concert,Thunder sounded very good,dannys voice making up for the fact that he dances like the embarassing drunken uncle at a wedding :)

Whitesnake were on superb form,great sound,set(with quite a few oldies :) ) and overall show,coverdale actually sounded pretty good and kept the craic going.

Journey were also very good but a bit of a let down after the real heavy solid set from whitesnake,no real difference between this show and a year ago when they came for the eclipse tour with foreigner & Fm in tow,so with my son feeling sleepy I left early :) good night though,really enjoyed it.

I gave this tour a miss for two reasons. One was the price (I will only pay that much for bands I really really want to see), the other being that the London date was all seating.

I hate seating at gigs, and have only ever been to a few due to either early in my gig going days not knowing any different, and a couple of later gigs because I really really wanted to see the bands.

I love to be as close to the front as possible, and seating takes that away from you unless you get lucky with timing etc. Plus, who really wants to be seated at a rock gig?

Yup, always hated Wembley.

Horrible venue and a pain in the arse to get to.

At least when I saw Crue/Lepp/Panther there a few years ago, and Alice last year, I was standing and actually managed to get to the front.

Plus wembley arena is an abomination now - should be levelled

Now?? It's always been a shit venue.

yeah but in the past there was nothing else to compare it with, but in comparison to the O2 its embarrassing.

The O2 is head and shoulders above Wembley. Looks better, better sound, easier to get to, worth going to early as you have bars and restaurants (if you want to take a mortgage out for a drink that is) and they have much better staff. Factor in O2 customers can jump the queues makes it even better.