WALTHAM, remember them? Some bit of good news...possibly

zacharyamelie

Well some over at Melodicrock.com were talking about some of the band members newest project called 'USA', yep dumb band name and impossible for searchs on the net. However the music is still killer, not as EPIC killer as Waltham was, but killer non the less. Check 'em out. The only bad thing is this was from 2010...not sure they'll ever release something.

http://www.reverbnat...st_songs/643746

I especially love that Michelle (Don't Tell) track.

I really miss Waltham.

Ah okay. I see. The link is here but the songs are gone. How mysterious. Glad you pointed this out to us when you did, Dave, or we'd all have missed out.

I went to use the link and....nothing they are all gone. I remember trying to download those songs and I could not. Although a few days later the What's Your Name EP came out and I forgot about the original version of Michelle and the other songs. I agree with Nolan the tracks on that first EP, other than Michelle don't come close in quality to the songs on the What's Your Name EP.

So no luck in finding an mp3 of 'Wait It Out' from Waltham? It came out a few years after their major label debut in 2005.

• 7 months later...

Is this Waltham? and how do they release a single like the one they just release, and not have an album out yet? fucking pathetic, im fucking jonesing.

They are a band

• 2 years later...

By the way i mean the Waltham album not the USA x 3 EP.

The USA!USA!USA! EP and the last Waltham EP were both absolutely brilliant. I agree that the Waltham album (isn't there basically just one that was released twice with moderate track listing differences) didn't showcase what these guys are worth entirely, but everything else did (the EPs).

Brilliant band and I'm putrid at the music industry for not giving these guys a platform to entertain the masses. Absolutely love their music.

. I agree that the Waltham album (isn't there basically just one that was released twice with moderate track listing differences) didn't showcase what these guys are worth entirely

Understatement of the year........a few of those tracks were v average modern rock - the type of track I pretty much detest now.

. I agree that the Waltham album (isn't there basically just one that was released twice with moderate track listing differences) didn't showcase what these guys are worth entirely

Understatement of the year........a few of those tracks were v average modern rock - the type of track I pretty much detest now.

But there was still good stuff on it, and regardless of that album, that USA!USA!USA! album has, imo, some of the best songs I have heard in 10-20... even 30 years. It's brilliant. I can't overlook something like that.

Mmm dont agree with that either.

Yeah good songs, but the best in 20-30 years? Err. No.

Amongst the best.

In a perfect world, they should have been popping out an album every 2-3 years. They've recorded a total of like 20 to 25 songs, maybe 30 if you include the USA!USA!USA! stuff. And 85% -90% of it was brilliant.

Still one of my favorite bands ever.

Waltham and Loud & Clear are two bands that I wish would have been able to have longer and more productive careers.

In a perfect world, they should have been popping out an album every 2-3 years. They've recorded a total of like 20 to 25 songs, maybe 30 if you include the USA!USA!USA! stuff. And 85% -90% of it was brilliant.

Still one of my favorite bands ever.

Waltham and Loud & Clear are two bands that I wish would have been able to have longer and more productive careers.

Agreed - two perfect examples. Loud & Clear's debut released in 1990-1992 with a great production job would have been amazing.

Could 1 of you kind folks hook me up with the 4 USA tracks plz.

Go to this link and name your price for the songs.

https://usa-usa-usa.bandcamp.com/

I've got re-download those tunes they were on my old computer.

• My Little Pony

Could 1 of you kind folks hook me up with the 4 USA tracks plz.

Go to this link and name your price for the songs.

https://usa-usa-usa.bandcamp.com/

I've got re-download those tunes they were on my old computer.

I think he wants the other four tracks. I can send them later today.

• 2 weeks later...
  • My Little Pony

Do they have 4 songs in addition to the 7 on What's Your Name?

If so, I'd be eternally grateful for a hook up as well.

Just watched their Marissa video on their facebook page. What a killer song and yet it isn't even my favorite of the bunch.

Yep. Four more tunes. One of which is an earlier version of "Michelle." If you PM me your e-mail address, I can send them to you.