Hello

cookie666

I've used the site for years for info on tracks and registered on the forum, bought off sellers too, but not really said Hi so "hi"

Been into the scene since the late 80's at school, took a sabbatical during the 90's thinking all my fav bands had died then came back into following finding a Z Records released Lillian Axe CD then found melodicrock then this site

I'm from the UK (Coventry)

• My Little Pony

We can always use more contributors. Most of us exhausted all our useful knowledge years ago, so welcome. Come on in. Pants are optional, find Geoff for your plate of nachos, and your first beer is right here. :drink:

Cheers.

• My Little Pony

Another Brit !! Yay !!

This.

Hi mate, stick around, it's a pretty funny place. :tumbsup:

Yep. It's always good when the Aussies and Brits go at it. I don't think we have any Kiwis on the site, and the Americans and us Canadians haven't ever started anything here.

• My Little Pony

They never stick around, do they?

:unsure:

Are we really that difficult of a group to infiltrate? We're not too cliquey, are we?

Are we really that difficult of a group to infiltrate? We're not too cliquey, are we?

There can be a tiny bit of cliqueness at times, like any message board, but not a lot. And I don't think someone who has only posted twice can have been affected by it!

• My Little Pony

There can be a tiny bit of cliqueness at times, like any message board, but not a lot. And I don't think someone who has only posted twice can have been affected by it!

Very true. However, I often feel outside the clique, but I stick around. I guess it's because I have absolutely no one to talk to about this stuff aside from you lot.

Very true. However, I often feel outside the clique, but I stick around. I guess it's because I have absolutely no one to talk to about this stuff aside from you lot.

I'm certainly outside any cliques on here, except possibly when we're discussing Crystal Palace and Luton Town Football Clubs. :D

I thought the whole conversation about that completely unaffordable cruise was very cliquey. ;)

• My Little Pony

I'm certainly outside any cliques on here, except possibly when we're discussing Crystal Palace and Luton Town Football Clubs. :D

I thought the whole conversation about that completely unaffordable cruise was very cliquey. ;)

Then, pay no attention to my recent update on that thread. ;)

Noted.

• My Little Pony

Noted.

You looked, didn't you?