Hey did Rycheage change his name or something?

Leykis101

Where did you go bro?

OR... He was really Geoff Tate for all those years and decided to change his name once he was :baneed: .

In all seriousness... I hope everything is alright with him.

says he was last active 22 Feb...........that is a while ago eh?

Who are some other major contributers who havent been on for awhile? I wonder if he got locked up for something?

• My Little Pony

says he was last active 22 Feb...........that is a while ago eh?

Who are some other major contributers who havent been on for awhile? I wonder if he got locked up for something?

Well, I come and go through the seasons, but I don't think I count as a major contributor. :)

Maybe somebody could contact him through FB.

Wow I can't believe it's been since Feb since he logged in. I hope everything is okay with him he was always a nice guy and a big contributor to this site.

Yeah I know, that's why I thought It was very very odd that I hadnt seen him, than I remembered thinking I heard or saw somebody mention he went by a different name now, Hey Geoff, who else has gone MIA that was an established poster on here, can anyone list some of our brothers who gave the ultimate sacrafice? who have gone out of our forum, only to never return? anyone? anyone?

Haven't heard from Eric (metalhead666), Pete (I think he's all Facebook these days perhaps?) and Captain Howdy, for example, in an age. There are many... but I have a shit memory.

Haven't heard from Eric (metalhead666), Pete (I think he's all Facebook these days perhaps?) and Captain Howdy, for example, in an age. There are many... but I have a shit memory.

Is that the guy on Facebook who goes by Pete Roxx??? Ok I have a terrible fucking memory as well, I know you guys on Facebook, and I know you guys on HH, but I have the worst time drawing the parallels between the two, so who on here is Keith? Heaven & Hell, I know you, but am to stupid to remember who you are on Facebook, please forgive me as I know we've conversed many times, who else have I talked to of FB that are on here? maybe we can make a list for me, so I don't keep embarrassing myself, cause that's exactly what i do, I know Blue Charvel, and Geoff, and you guys all know me, some of you I don't even know how you do know me, that's what really starts making me feel like fucking shit, I am sorry you guys, I feel like the biggest dip shit, can you help an idiot out? please?

Nevermind, I know Wes, that was my bad, who is Dan Mann? who is Rich Blotske? who is Jam Moeller(Nick Carter)? who is Johnny Forslund? Ian Watson? I know Jez, that's it, I know all the people who use their real name as their HH handle? eureka! I got it now, damn that shows how intelligent I really am, who is Mark Warburton? Marten Andersson? do you guys know who Ken Wilson is? and I know Sean Wakefield, but whats your HH name, god i really am an idiot, can you guys help me out here? thanks.

• My Little Pony

Who is this Wes character you speak of? He sounds awesome!

Really? Sounds kinda overrated to me. :D

And Blue Charvel is Uncle Pete.

Evil Rick on HH is Rick Bl@#$@e on facebook.

Sean is Dark Star.

Who is this Wes character you speak of? He sounds awesome!

Wes is probably the closest HH member to me in terms of geography, who is Ian? I know I used to talk with him all the time, I just messaged Chris on Facebook, let's see if he responds, and isnt Keith Abt somebody on here? he's always on Facebook too.

Nevermind, I know Wes, that was my bad, who is Dan Mann? who is Rich Blotske? who is Jam Moeller(Nick Carter)? who is Johnny Forslund? Ian Watson? I know Jez, that's it, I know all the people who use their real name as their HH handle? eureka! I got it now, damn that shows how intelligent I really am, who is Mark Warburton? Marten Andersson? do you guys know who Ken Wilson is? and I know Sean Wakefield, but whats your HH name, god i really am an idiot, can you guys help me out here? thanks.

Man you are cracking me up! :rofl2: Yup, I'm Rick B (don't call me rich, becuase I'm not in any sense of the word :lol: ) on fb. I know you have a ton of fb friends so I bet it does get a bit hard to keep track of whos who.

Sounds like a lot of people are going missing from this site. Real shame, 'cause here rocks. :D

Anyway what does leykis101 mean?

http://blowmeuptom.com/

Tom Leykis is the on going, on air, adult education course, that teaches men how to get more ass for less money, better yet, it teaches women how men think!

Chris messaged me back on Facebook, and told me he's only on his phone now, he doesnt have a computer anymore, so there you guys go, I don't know what difference that makes, but I have a phone and I contribute to HH? oh well

• My Little Pony

Chris messaged me back on Facebook, and told me he's only on his phone now, he doesnt have a computer anymore, so there you guys go, I don't know what difference that makes, but I have a phone and I contribute to HH? oh well

Same here. I do most of my internets surfing, in general, on my phone. Perhaps he doesn't have a data plan; just wifi. It's sad to lose members, though.

Same here. I do most of my internets surfing, in general, on my phone. Perhaps he doesn't have a data plan; just wifi. It's sad to lose members, though.

I guess we get pondering on who is not here, and we don't realize that there are new members who are joining and contributing every bit as much as the older members, they just havent had enough time to rack up crazy post numbers, such as you Karpetrydofunk, who has only been a member since 2008, but has contributed just as much if not more then anyone on her, so there are plenty prospects, if you'd like me to call out by name I will.