Hey did Rycheage change his name or something?

Leykis101

lol, is this really where we're at in September 2012? Not understanding why someone with a phone can't access HH? Wow you guys a trendy hipsters. ;)

Surely there's still billions out there (like me) who use a phone as a phone and that's about it? I see no reason at all to pay extra money on my phone plan to have the net when I have the net at home and only have about an hours worth of use for it every day anyway. :) Creeps.

• My Little Pony

lol, is this really where we're at in September 2012? Not understanding why someone with a phone can't access HH? Wow you guys a trendy hipsters. ;)

Surely there's still billions out there (like me) who use a phone as a phone and that's about it? I see no reason at all to pay extra money on my phone plan to have the net when I have the net at home and only have about an hours worth of use for it every day anyway. :) Creeps.

I'm sorry, I don't have time to read this. I'm too busy camping outside my local Apple Store so I can blow my money on the new iPhone 5. Why aren't you? :D

I'm sorry, I don't have time to read this. I'm too busy camping outside my local Apple Store so I can blow my money on the new iPhone 5. Why aren't you? :D

I have employed a slave to do it for me.

Seriously, though, a lot of people should be sprayed with bullets to rid the world of them, and I'd add these people to that list.

• My Little Pony

I have employed a slave to do it for me.

Seriously, though, a lot of people should be sprayed with bullets to rid the world of them, and I'd add these people to that list.

For the last two weeks, it seems everyone on my FB newsfeed was talking about the new iPhone. Then yesterday one of my friends that works at one of our local phone service carriers, posted a pic of the new phone and, "We got the new iPhones. Come get yours tomorrow," and I kinda wanted to kill something--luckily I was already doing that in Borderlands 2.

My phone plan runs out next year. My phone's been good to me thus far. I don't see a point in updating until then. I'm not an Apple fanatic, even if I do use there products.

To each their own, but yeah, seriously. To get excited about a new way - which is exactly the same as the last way - to talk to people or tweet or look at Facebook... it makes me want to see murder happen.

• My Little Pony

If someone gave me one I'd take it, therefore cash is the only obstacle (as usual) - ill stick with my 3GS

Yeah, that's what I'm rockin'. It's getting a little slow, but that's my only complaint. It's got internets, and that's all I care about. I hate phones, so if I have to carry one, it better have internets and music capabilities. That's my standpoint, anyway.

If someone gave me one I'd take it, therefore cash is the only obstacle (as usual) - ill stick with my 3GS

Yeah, that's what I'm rockin'. It's getting a little slow, but that's my only complaint. It's got internets, and that's all I care about. I hate phones, so if I have to carry one, it better have internets and music capabilities. That's my standpoint, anyway.

The access to HH is first class. yep, cant complain about my 3GS.

HH, bejeweled blitz and 500 melodic rock albums.......I am a man of simple needs. ;-)

Check this out, for you fuckers that think your cool, im still using my Palm Treo 755p, it was like the first touch screen ever, or pretty damn close, it's from 2007, it's hammered, and still running like a champ, Palm won my respect!

I still use my old crap Nokia cellphone which has only text, no internet or apps lol. Speaking of people I haven't seen on here lately, what about Widda?

Excellent point, I was going to bring her up, but thought for some reason she had changed her name, so how do you go about changing your name on here? is there anyway I can get mine changed? or is there like somewhere I can pay to have it changed? it was brought to my attention, I really kind of am sick of the Leykis101 thread, and would like to go under my official internet handle, and not my alternate one any longer, and while we are on the topic of MIA people, why don't we make a list of all HH board members who have gone MIA, I dont mean like "headbangin2creed666" or "nirvanas#1!4ever" I mean like the big timmers, the people who have put in more posts then I will probably ever put in my life, like the one million club, or like the infinity posts club, those who have served as many posts as McDonalds has served burgers, where can we go to see who has the most posts and stats like that? is there anywhere?

On th

I still use my old crap Nokia cellphone which has only text, no internet or apps lol. Speaking of people I haven't seen on here lately, what about Widda?

Excellent point, I was going to bring her up, but thought for some reason she had changed her name, so how do you go about changing your name on here? is there anyway I can get mine changed? or is there like somewhere I can pay to have it changed? it was brought to my attention, I really kind of am sick of the Leykis101 thread, and would like to go under my official internet handle, and not my alternate one any longer, and while we are on the topic of MIA people, why don't we make a list of all HH board members who have gone MIA, I dont mean like "headbangin2creed666" or "nirvanas#1!4ever" I mean like the big timmers, the people who have put in more posts then I will probably ever put in my life, like the one million club, or like the infinity posts club, those who have served as many posts as McDonalds has served burgers, where can we go to see who has the most posts and stats like that? is there anywhere?

On the main forum page, at the bottom right, there's the 'Overall Top Posters', you can see all the top dogs and figure who's gone MIA from that list.

• My Little Pony

headbangin2creed666 won't be coming back. The poor fellow was trampled to death in a mosh pit at a Justin Beiber concert. nirvanas#1!4ever changed his name to Fat Freddy, because we hassled him for being a Nirvana fan. We know he still listens to them. ;)