is it hot or what?

66 mustang

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's too f*ckin hot, whatever the temperature is...

I spent today at a friend's house, helping her pack up for an imminent move to Missouri. My brother in law and I, being the two youngest dudes there, ended up doing most of the heavy lifting/stacking things in the moving truck and in that heat... UGH.

At lunch time I was offered a Bud Light. Now, normally when presented with a member of the Bud family, or a Light beer, my response is usually along the lines of "Ugh, seriously? Why don'cha just spit in my mouth?" but it was free, and I'd been stacking boxes in the back of a very hot truck for four hours so y'know what? Under those circumstances, ANY beer -- even Bud Light -- tastes like sweet Ambrosia...

Damn I hate the heat and humidity...got to move back to the East coast...soon!

I'm on the East Coast (New Jersey) and we're getting hammered w/it right now, so there's no relief anywhere, it seems...

It's gonna be in the 90's here all week as well, but I will take this ANY DAY over snow and ice and freezing cold! We live 1/2 a block away from the city pool so the kids and I have been hanging out there every chance we get.

After the storms that ripped through here on Friday.......temperatures in the mid to high 90's......we FINALLY have power back on TODAY!!!! :taz:

I think I have put too many cans of R134 in my vehicle's AC

I need to do that asap. My car a/c is blowing warmer air than having the windows down. :lol:

LOVE LOVE LOVE the HEAT. Bring it on!!!! :):flame:

This, friends, is a good man. I have literally been fantasizing my winter away... just dreaming of summer moments. How anyone cannot love and live for summer, it's beyond me. Winter is a big, dirty, seedy c*nt. I hate every second of it.

This, friends, is a good man. I have literally been fantasizing my winter away... just dreaming of summer moments. How anyone cannot love and live for summer, it's beyond me. Winter is a big, dirty, seedy c*nt. I hate every second of it.

Agreed, agreed and agreed. Other than hockey, winter sucks the big one. I sure as hell don't have to shovel snow when it's 95 degrees out.

Agreed, agreed and agreed. Other than hockey, winter sucks the big one. I sure as hell don't have to shovel snow when it's 95 degrees out.

Only problem is keeping enough ice in the beerbarrow in the summer, but not a bad problem to have at all!!! Going to the lake today!!! :drink2:

Damn I hate the heat and humidity...got to move back to the East coast...soon!

I'm on the East Coast (New Jersey) and we're getting hammered w/it right now, so there's no relief anywhere, it seems...

I'm not sure about the east coast of the U.S. but the Canadian east coast doesn't have this kind of heat, especially near the ocean where I'm from....temps in my Nova Scotian hometown right now at 12pm EST:

22 ºC = 71.6 ºF

Only problem is keeping enough ice in the beerbarrow in the summer, but not a bad problem to have at all!!! Going to the lake today!!! :drink2:

I'm going to sit in my 90 degree garage and drink 40 degree Coors Lights. Try doing that in January. A guy would freeze his ding dong off!

This is exactly, 100% how I feel about summer!

Feeling hot is so uncomfortable, I hate it more than just about anything.

This is exactly, 100% how I feel about summer!

Feeling hot is so uncomfortable, I hate it more than just about anything.

We had a heat index of over 105 today. Man, it was good beer drinkin' weather :)

But Do You Work In The Heat. Does your job call for you to be outside all day in the heat?

Mine doesnt. BUT... I work in a factory. And all we have are fans blowing hot air around, so its almost the same temp as outdoors. :(

No a/c in the factory? Yikes! :( Guess that gives new meaning to the term "sweat shop".

I spent today at a friend's house, helping her pack up for an imminent move to Missouri. My brother in law and I, being the two youngest dudes there, ended up doing most of the heavy lifting/stacking things in the moving truck and in that heat... UGH.

At lunch time I was offered a Bud Light. Now, normally when presented with a member of the Bud family, or a Light beer, my response is usually along the lines of "Ugh, seriously? Why don'cha just spit in my mouth?" but it was free, and I'd been stacking boxes in the back of a very hot truck for four hours so y'know what? Under those circumstances, ANY beer -- even Bud Light -- tastes like sweet Ambrosia...

Your friend must really like the heat. Its been in the 100s for Days here(missouri) and will be all the rest this week. We havent seen any rain in I would guess 2 weeks now.

Its like being in the Twilight zone. If you remember the old Rod Sterling Twilight Zone Episodes, How dreary they always looked. Thats what it looks like when you look outside here.

Just a haze and everything dying.

Your friend must really like the heat. Its been in the 100s for Days here(missouri) and will be all the rest this week. We havent seen any rain in I would guess 2 weeks now.

Its like being in the Twilight zone. If you remember the old Rod Sterling Twilight Zone Episodes, How dreary they always looked. Thats what it looks like when you look outside here.

Just a haze and everything dying.

That's depressing, fingers crossed you get some rain soon. The forecast for Missouri looks pretty awful ... minimum of 70 degrees at night. Sleeping must be difficult. :(

But Do You Work In The Heat. Does your job call for you to be outside all day in the heat?

Mine doesnt. BUT... I work in a factory. And all we have are fans blowing hot air around, so its almost the same temp as outdoors. :(

I worked in a little caravan-type weighbridge office all through last summer and whilst it did have a fan type of air conditioning, it was a pretty hot summer in there. Didn't phase me a snatch hair, though. I just love being warm. Winter in that same little cabin, however, was pure hell. It was like being in a fridge until about 1-2pm in the afternoon.

F*ck I hate winter...

I worked in a little caravan-type weighbridge office all through last summer and whilst it did have a fan type of air conditioning, it was a pretty hot summer in there. Didn't phase me a snatch hair, though. I just love being warm. Winter in that same little cabin, however, was pure hell. It was like being in a fridge until about 1-2pm in the afternoon.

F*ck I hate winter...

Mate, we really need to sort out some kind of job swap/share scheme so I can spend winter here and then go to Aus when it's our summer. I would be so happy with 2 winters a year and you'd get 2 summers. :tumbsup: