Lita Ford

66 mustang

Maybe with her nutball ex Gillette out of the way she can get back to what she sounded like 20 yrs ago. Gawd I can still see the look he gave me when I was getting a pic taken with her during rock fest. :screwy:

Anything would have to be an improvement over that steaming pile she released last time out...

the last one was completely trash as I recall, so if she put out anything average, like even 5/10 or 6/10 kind of album, it can still be considered a big comeback, but still eager to hear how the finished product will sound :D

They both sound good to me. I prefer the ballad, but I'm really happy to see her come back so quick and maybe try to make up for that last heap of shit right away? Has even she acknowledged what a disgrace that was?

Anyway, good on her for deciding to make proper music again, I'd definitely check this out.

The production leaves a little to be desired (could be YouTube), but I can say her voice still sounds the same, which is a good thing... And there's no doubt she can still shred... :headbanger:

How's she looking these days?

I know it has zero to do with the music, but hey I'm shallow and I'll pick up just about any album with a hot chick on the cover...

Isn't she about in her 80's these days? I don't know if anyone still looks good at her vintage... :(

I know it has zero to do with the music, but hey I'm shallow and I'll pick up just about any album with a hot chick on the cover...

Isn't she about in her 80's these days? I don't know if anyone still looks good at her vintage... :(

I think she still looks pretty darn good...

DRF091.jpg

DRF091.jpg

Agreed! That handsome stud with her too, huh?!

Listened to 'Branded' and found it extremely dull; think I'll pass on the other one. -_-

DRF091.jpg

Yeah, I'll take the dude please.

Jeez that'd be awkward if that was someone of this forum or something.

DRF091.jpg

Yeah, I'll take the dude please.

Jeez that'd be awkward if that was someone of this forum or something.

Ok, now things are just getting down right creepy. :rofl2:

DRF091.jpg

I think I took that Pic right Evil?

DRF091.jpg

I think I took that Pic right Evil?

Yeah I think so

Is she still with the Nitro guy? He destroyed her last album!

And i got fed up of her on twitter telling everyone how many times he'd shagged her last night etc!

Nope. They are divorced. He's turned the kids against her too. Pretty sad. I bet she's a good Mom. She's very cordial to her fans. Met her twice.