What's outside your office window...

glam_junkie

Usually protestors. I work for a Bank. They've been there for months and even say hello to us as we walk in.

I don't have an office and drive around all day, so all of Milton Keynes is my view - some very nice, some not so :whistle:

Titties, oh and Vaginas!!! but uh my cameras not working right now.

Beautiful view, Lindsay.

We have a few trees outside the window - not a bad view to be honest, and kind of blocks out the nearby buildings and roads. I actually work out at a half decent area.

Leykis, allow me to be in your next movie please.

Our office is on a busy street in town. This is what we see occasionally on our front steps of the building....

download.jpg

Our office is on a busy street in town. This is what we see occasionally on our front steps of the building....

download.jpg

That guy outside must be looking for Dollar Loan Center on 41st Street. Is it really that warm right now that one doesn't need a shirt..?

download.jpg

That guy outside must be looking for Dollar Loan Center on 41st Street. Is it really that warm right now that one doesn't need a shirt..?

It's actually warmer here today than it is in Vegas, 78 degrees! But I took that pic last summer.

download.jpg

It's actually warmer here today than it is in Vegas, 78 degrees! But I took that pic last summer.

Sounds like a good plot for a movie.... "I Know What Was Sitting Outside Your Office Window Last Summer"

Sounds like a good plot for a movie.... "I Know What Was Sitting Outside Your Office Window Last Summer"

Yeah for sure! :rofl2: