Sabbath Reunion ... Here We Go Again ...

Gibbo

I sense a disturbance in the Force...and its name is Sharon Osbourne.

SHAAAAAAAAAROOOOOOOON! GET YOUR CLAWS OUT OF BLACK SABBATH YE SEA HAG!!!!

I actually hope this doesn't happen. I say this with Sabbath being my favorite band but there is no way that this can end well. Ozzy has not made a decent album in years and with Sharon involved, this reeks of failure. She'll drain every ounce of money out of this gig and toss it in the trash like a used condom (yeah, I bet she has a dick with everyone she's fucked).

Tony needs to concentrate on getting healthy and move on. My two cents.

Looks like Sabbath is gonna move on without Bill ...

We were saddened to hear yesterday via Facebook that Bill declined publicly to participate in our current Black Sabbath plans...we have no choice but to continue recording without him although our door is always open... We are still in the UK with Tony. Writing and recording the new album and on a roll... See you at Download!!!

- Tony, Ozzy and Geezer

Popeye.jpg

"Oh my garshk! The Sea Hag done scuttled the Black Sabbis re-yoon-ying! Whar's me spinachk?"

CURSE YOU SHARON OSBOURNE!!! :cussing:

Vinny Appice will do drums I imagine.

I can't see Sharon letting Vinny Appice within a mile of the Sabbath drum stool, what with him being involved with the Dio-era, an' all ... my money would be on Mike Bourdin.

So much for the over-hyped return of the original line-up ... I just wonder how long it will be before poor ol' Tony pulls out to preserve his health and Zakk Wylde steps in ...

• 2 weeks later...

It's just been announced that Sabbath have pulled all dates for 2012, with the exception of the Download Festival.

Fair play, they're saying that this is for the sake of Tony Iommi's health, but apparently the cancelled Sabbath dates will be taken on by Ozzy, with a variety of 'guest musicians' (the ubiquitous Zakk Wylde being one.) He plans to play some Sabbath numbers with Geezer, as a tribute to Tony, but I can't remember which venue(s) will get to see that ...

It's just been announced that Sabbath have pulled all dates for 2012, with the exception of the Download Festival.

Fair play, they're saying that this is for the sake of Tony Iommi's health, but apparently the cancelled Sabbath dates will be taken on by Ozzy, with a variety of 'guest musicians' (the ubiquitous Zakk Wylde being one.) He plans to play some Sabbath numbers with Geezer, as a tribute to Tony, but I can't remember which venue(s) will get to see that ...

I've heard that he will be joined by Slash on some of the dates as well.

Vinny Appice will do drums I imagine.

I can't see Sharon letting Vinny Appice within a mile of the Sabbath drum stool, what with him being involved with the Dio-era, an' all ... my money would be on Mike Bourdin.

So much for the over-hyped return of the original line-up ... I just wonder how long it will be before poor ol' Tony pulls out to preserve his health and Zakk Wylde steps in ...

Last I read it's the drummer from Ozzy's band Tommy Clustfes or something like that. Vinny did sit in for Bill on the late 90's reunion when Bill had had a heart attack or something for several shows so I don't think Sharon could keep him away if that's what the guys wanted and I do think he's the correct choice if Bill isn't part of this. Then again if Bill isn't part of this then it's not a reunion IMO.

• 1 month later...

Bill Ward finally breaks His silence.. And as expected, it IS that BITCH Sharon Osbourne behind Him not being a part of the reunion.....

http://hairbangersradio.ning.com/profiles/blogs/bill-ward-updates-black-sabbath-reunion-status?xg_source=facebookshare

I am sure NO one is shocked by this news... Fucking bitch...:2up:

I thought melodicrock came out and posted that this was an Apil Fools joke and retracted it from their site. now this site still has it up. april 1 joke or something real?

Yeah I went on Ward's fb page and didn't see that post anywhere. I'm thinking it was an April fool's prank.

Yea I noticed that AFTER I posted it that it was posted on April 1st... I STILL think Sharon had something to do with Bill Ward NOT being in the Reunion though..... :whistle:

I reckon you're right - I can just see this all going to ratshit ...

Yea I noticed that AFTER I posted it that it was posted on April 1st... I STILL think Sharon had something to do with Bill Ward NOT being in the Reunion though..... :whistle:

Hope so.

As we've discussed elsewhere, I much prefer Sabbath with Tony Martin to any of their other eras. Sadly Ozzy is always going to pull in more wedge though.

Hope so.

As we've discussed elsewhere, I much prefer Sabbath with Tony Martin to any of their other eras. Sadly Ozzy is always going to pull in more wedge though.

I'll have you listening to the RJD-era material before you know it ... :whistle:

• 1 month later...

Here's something I found on the Metal-Rules website...

http://www.metal-rules.com/metalnews/2012/05/18/photos-of-bill-ward-removed-from-blacksabbath-com/

Apparently ALL of Bill Wards pictures have been removed from the website.. And if that wasn't bad enough?? The discography now ONLY Includes the albums Ozzy sang on???? :wtf: Just completely IGNORE the excellent albums Dio sang on????????

I just KNOW that bitch Sharon had SOMETHING to do with this...... :2up:

Damn. Bill Ward's been Michael Anthony'd.

Just checked the site ... can't find a single picture of Bill (or Dio, or Tony Martin) ... and the discography ignores everything that doesn't have Ozzy's input ... nice one, Sharon, you've turned out to be a bigger cow than I first thought ...

The last I read is that Bill asked for his pictures to be removed but that doesn't explain why the other former band members are gone and there is not history of their albums on the site. Also there has been no explanation from the band of their side of things and until they explain themselves the fans will talk about this and for the most part everyone is taking Bill's side as they should. If it's not being split 25% for each party it should be damn close. I wonder if they threw a low ball offer of like 10% at him.