Mr. Death

Darkness

Don't Take my Rock N Roll

More to Life than This

Lay Down My Life For You

Nothing at All

The Good the Sad, and the Ugly

Think About the Times

Haven't included anything from his Rock n Roll Circus albums, as I haven't really heard them enough to pick out favourites. I do think "The Soldier Never Started a War" is amazing though.

I love Tramp's voice, one of my favourite vocalists in rock. However, while White Lion were a great band, I don't like anything he has done since. None of it sounds anything like WL, which for me is a pity. I know a lot of people love his solo stuff, which is cool, just that for me it's a waste of a great voice.

Whatever happened to Vito Bratta?

I love Tramp's voice, one of my favourite vocalists in rock. However, while White Lion were a great band, I don't like anything he has done since. None of it sounds anything like WL, which for me is a pity. I know a lot of people love his solo stuff, which is cool, just that for me it's a waste of a great voice.

I thought I read at one point he was teaching. What a waste of great talent...easily the most underrated of his genre. He was not only staying away from WL but he was a major cock at one point threatening to sue Tramp for use of the name.

I thought I read at one point he was teaching. What a waste of great talent...easily the most underrated of his genre. He was not only staying away from WL but he was a major cock at one point threatening to sue Tramp for use of the name.

Shame.

I still have a photo of me (sporting terrible mullet) with Mike Tramp and Vito Bratta in 1991. The only signing I've ever been to. Ahh, happy days.

Wasnt it even worse than that in essence, as I seem to remember talk of a reunion, and his refusal to take part meant that they then tried to go ahead with Warren DiMartini, but Bratta then started the legal action putting an end to there ever being a White Lion reunion.

Considering how Tramp and Bratta fell out with Lomenzo and DeGrasso, it seems to me to indicate that maybe it was more a case of them having an issue with Bratta than Tramp going on his actions over the reunion.

Plus he Bratta later claimed that he didnt refuse to take part, he just couldnt due to family issues, which sounds like bullshit as if that was the case, why would he then take legal action against them using the name?

From what Tramp has said since then is that despite now being able to use the name, there will never be a reunion due to all the issues.

Wasnt it even worse than that in essence, as I seem to remember talk of a reunion, and his refusal to take part meant that they then tried to go ahead with Warren DiMartini, but Bratta then started the legal action putting an end to there ever being a White Lion reunion.

Considering how Tramp and Bratta fell out with Lomenzo and DeGrasso, it seems to me to indicate that maybe it was more a case of them having an issue with Bratta than Tramp going on his actions over the reunion.

Plus he Bratta later claimed that he didnt refuse to take part, he just couldnt due to family issues, which sounds like bullshit as if that was the case, why would he then take legal action against them using the name?

From what Tramp has said since then is that despite now being able to use the name, there will never be a reunion due to all the issues.

Yep, that's what happened. He went on the Eddie Trunk show and talked about it.

On a side note, I am surprised people aren't talking about Freak of Nature. I'm a fan of them, especially the S/T 1993 album.

I'm guessing thiers no demand for FON?

I don't know, I really like the band. I now a lot of people didn't care for Gathering of Freaks but I thought it had some real gems on it also.

Loved the s/t album. Didn't mind Gathering either, though I recall it couldn't match their debut. Never picked up Outcasts. How's that one?

Outcasts is awesome...more like the S/T album.

I think my best of "album" would be an EP at best... maybe an extended single? :lol: I like the guy but yeah, it must be said that nothing of note has really come from him since 'Mane Attraction.' :(

Mike Tramp's voice lately is quite far from his 80 days.

In fact, he has a wife (don't know his second or third wife) here in Indonesia and frequently visit Jakarta, and even performed couple of times in a small bar here. I think White Lion's Return To The Pride is quite interesting, I remember rating it around 80% but definitely missed Bratta's touch, but most of the songs from his solos aren't for my style i guess.

In fact, he has a wife (don't know his second or third wife) here in Indonesia and frequently visit Jakarta, and even performed couple of times in a small bar here. I think White Lion's Return To The Pride is quite interesting, I remember rating it around 80% but definitely missed Bratta's touch, but most of the songs from his solos aren't for my style i guess.

If by interesting you mean it was terrible I'd have to agree. ;)

haha

don't think it's bad at all, couple of boring songs i agree, but there are lots of goodies as i remember, but i kinda forgot, it's been a while since i last spun it

Ugg...what an awful cd. I wouldn't even use it as a frisbee!

Ugg...what an awful cd. I wouldn't even use it as a frisbee!

lol :D

i remember songs like 'Dream', 'I Will', 'Never Let You Go', and 'Gonna Do It My Way' are great, forgot the rest, need to pull it again for another listen, yeah maybe not that good, but i don't believe it's really that bad :D

I think thats Mike's 2nd wife as his first is Aussie whom he has a kid that may still live here in Melbourne.

Do you see Mike around Jarkarta?

Here in Melbourne I've seen him hanging around a few blocks away from my old house over the years & have come across him whilst around the city, he seems such a nice guy to stop & talk to aswell.

I think thats Mike's 2nd wife as his first is Aussie whom he has a kid that may still live here in Melbourne.

Do you see Mike around Jarkarta?

Here in Melbourne I've seen him hanging around a few blocks away from my old house over the years & have come across him whilst around the city, he seems such a nice guy to stop & talk to aswell.

I did see him couple years ago but haven't got a chance to talk to him, guess he seems an OK guy

his wife in Indonesia is an artist, but she wasn't very active like the old days because maybe she has lots of kids (from her previous husbands), including Tramp's