Chickenfoot - Big Foot

whiplash1972

Groovin' bass line and killer backing vox from Mike Anthony, killer solo from Joe, thundering drums from Chad, and Sammy's trademark vocals.... shit, I'm lovin' this! :banger:

I've got both hands on the wheel, and my big foot on the gas...

http://www.chickenfoot.us/

Sorry doods, am I allowed to say I still hate it, or should I keep out of the thread all together? :lol:

As previously noted, I was not a fan of the debut at all but for the sake of the 1 or 2 good songs on it I thought I'd try this one. Sorry guys, just sounds like a blatant filler to me. Granted, a well played filler... but a song that most quality bands would leave in the rehearsal room, imo. :(

Geoff because we all love ya bro we respect your opinion but I dont think too many would agree with ya. Great Riffs, great vocals, cool bass lines and kickin percussion. Great Rhythm & beat, cool backing harmonies. :bananamac: It all equals another Hit album. IMO anyway :lol:

Haha, funny thing is I pretty much agree with all that. But the one thing they are lacking, that's not mentioned there, is the songs. ;) Everything in the world can be working for you, but if you can't write a decent song your band's still going to suck. ;)

Anyway, to each their own. I know a lot of people like this band, so enjoy it doods. I just might skip the big nude launch party. :)

• My Little Pony

Anyway, to each their own. I know a lot of people like this band, so enjoy it doods. I just might skip the big nude launch party. :)

Well, you should at least come out for the big nude launch party. A good time will be had by all, regardless of one's opinion of the music.

Geoff because we all love ya bro we respect your opinion but I dont think too many would agree with ya. Great Riffs, great vocals, cool bass lines and kickin percussion. Great Rhythm & beat, cool backing harmonies. :bananamac: It all equals another Hit album. IMO anyway :lol:

Haha, funny thing is I pretty much agree with all that. But the one thing they are lacking, that's not mentioned there, is the songs. ;) Everything in the world can be working for you, but if you can't write a decent song your band's still going to suck. ;)

Honestly i was thinking that when I typed my post. What if the songs are crappy. The music might rock and the words actually suck. Its happened before. :whistle: But Im going to remain optimistic for now. :popcorn:

First album just sounded so generic and nothing really hooked me, which was a huge surprise considering the quality of talent involved.

Going on this song, I'd have to say it sounds like more of the same.

Nothing overly wrong with it musically but its nothing thats exciting or gonna demand repeated plays.

• 4 weeks later...

Official video out today... guess the chicken shouldn't have tried to cross the road... :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...