BROTHER FIRETRIBE ALBUM NOT COMING SOON

Has anyone heardanything about a new BF album, its been quite a few years since their last album.

No, but don't get me excited by starting a thread with a topic that suggests a new one is imminent!! Bands this awesome should be contractually forced to release an album every year IMO...

Nothing this year I am afraid.........the new Nightwish album is 2012 and that will no doubt involve a tour as well so dont get your hopes up anytime soon :-(

Did hear that Pekka was working on a solo project but no idea of a release date on this - also not clear what style this will take....BF, Leverage or completely different.

Cheers

For 5 seconds I was really, really excited....then I realized no new one is coming out any time soon. They've released 2 of the greatest releases in the past 10 years....that's not enough!!!

Yeah, what a terrible thread title. Honestly Andre, if I've learned one thing on this forum it's that if you don't know something about an band, then it's because the info doesn't exist in the first place. In other words, if you don't know anything about a new BF disc I'm sure no one else does.

IMHO this band are the most exciting thing to happen in the Melodic Rock genre since the turn of the century. Very few, if any, bands have sprouted-up and released albums that can compete with the very best from the 80's. In fact, if it weren't for their first album then I probably wouldn't be listening to any new Melodic Rock anymore as I was pretty disillusioned with the miserably low quality of releases...

Did you change the thread description, Dan? I hope so, or I is trippin' hardxcore.

At least it makes sense now.

Has anyone heardanything about a new BF album, its been quite a few years since their last album.

[EDIT: Grrr..... dagnabit. I hate misleading thread titles on bands I love. -Dan]

Confirmed. Nice.

[EDIT: Grrr..... dagnabit. I hate misleading thread titles on bands I love. -Dan]

Confirmed. Nice.

G I copped it bad on this thread on many levels :(

On to some interesting news regarding the new BF record, Pekka & the guitarist have confirmed a reliable source that 5 basic tracks ( whatever that means, maybe they need to wpork on more keys, melodiies, harmonies, guitar solos etc... ) have been done but unsure when an album will be ready for release.

Confirmed. Nice.

On to some interesting news regarding the new BF record, Pekka & the guitarist have confirmed a reliable source that 5 basic tracks ( whatever that means, maybe they need to wpork on more keys, melodiies, harmonies, guitar solos etc... ) have been done but unsure when an album will be ready for release.

As I said you'll be lucky if its even 2012......Nightwish duties will take precedence, as always.

• My Little Pony

Confirmed. Nice.

As I said you'll be lucky if its even 2012......Nightwish duties will take precedence, as always.

Man, eph Nightwish!